Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 333
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mark Xander
Zodiac:

I also thought it would be an interesting perspective to mention that the people around us may not be keepers but have attachments they don't even know about. Relatives who may have past or maybe even just a spirit who felt the need to help this specific person. You never really know and the more you look the more you start to realize spirits are every were and around everyone.

Divine Angel, Courtwind Angel x4, Astral Angel, Sparkling Angel, Volkh, Watcher, Succubus, Were Cat Shifter, Kitsune, Gold Dragon, Black Clan Dragon, Death Angel, Witch, Red Dragon, Cat Familiar, Sorcceress, Were-Bear, Arkan Sonney, Wood Eld, Mermaid, Silver Dragon, Portal Fae, Psy Vamp, Alya, Fire Fae, Gryphon, Sterling Angel, Wraith, Garden Elf Oagi Alliance
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Jinski wrote: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:34 pm Do/can spirit keepers 'pick up' on other spirit keepers spirits? For example (very bad example) Say like your in a cafe and the person on the table next to you turns out to be a spirit keeper, would you be able to pick up on that? or at least pick up on their spirits?

Know seems a weird question to ask but just something that was on my mind after had a wandering human spirit pass through my house last night while was in the bath, setting the dogs off going mad. Know it seems like a silly question but know if could find the answer anywhere it would be on this forum :D

Many thanks!!
I believe it's a fascinating topic, far from being trivial or dumb. It's truly unfortunate that it has been quite a while since its last response. Nevertheless, fear not, as I am here to bring life back into this discussion! I have taken the liberty of carefully considering the options previously discussed, and I must say, exploring this with my Keep has been fun.

Identifying a Keeper who has living entities is surprisingly straightforward as they leave behind an array of residual energies. It becomes evident that one is a Keeper when an abundance of these lingering energies envelops them, even if their spirits or entities may not make themselves physically known. Spirits don't leave these residual energies behind. Plus, most legit practitioners will cloak their bindings, so you most likely can't see them. Unless, they deliberately appear and the other Keeper has their third eye developed.

Sometimes, spirits do follow us. These spirits may be our ancestors or simply random spirits who are drawn to us and wish to support us in our lives. It is possible for them to accompany us both consciously and unconsciously, aka with or without our knowledge. Let me share a personal experience to illustrate this point: recently, I discovered that my mother has been followed by her brother, a human spirit, for many years. This is an untold story from our family's history, as he passed away at a young age and no one ever mentioned him. He appears and disappears in moments when my mother truly needs guidance or a solution to a rare threat. This revelation has reminded me of the unseen support that may exist in our lives.

So I don't believe that other Keepers can detect your identity as a Keeper unless your spirits are being indiscreet. However, I personally don't see anything wrong with recognizing another Keeper. Without platforms like this forum, it would be unlikely for us to come across fellow Keepers unless we belong to a coven or similar group. I would probably be the one to approach them and ask peculiar questions, exposing their identity. Lol. If we happened to be in a café, I can almost envision them choking on their coffee and asking, "How did you know?" From there, we could have conversations about our experiences as Keepers, while our spirits casually hang out. So, yeah, allow me to recognize you. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lol @Tarvos !!!!! I can just imagine the person's eyes bulging out at being 'discovered' :'D

Agreed though, most bindings are cloaked for privacy. The only reason I would not want to be recognised out and about, is spirit privacy respect & safety. I am protective of my spirits and would not want just anyone picking up on them without our permission. Plus, their privacy is mine, and I want to always be respectful of that, so random strangers being aware of them is not really wanted unless they chose to make themselves known.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Generally, I would say its not likely that someone will detect my spirits. Just because not many people, we come across will be a seasoned medium. Also, it's more common for ordinary people picking upon very dark and destructive energy, living entities that are malicious or stucked negative energy of a dececed human being. Which does not really comes into affect in my case of a spirit keeper.

Also, as @Tarvos says, our CH companions are cloaked bindings with protection. Even if someone else is a keeper, it would be hard to recognise it. I personally not even dare to be open to that such psychic desire, just because of seeing my own protection is important rather to detect other people's spirits. I also think it's unethical to read and spying on anyone's spirits without permission. It can easily back fire on self too. I am very careful of this. I make sure that my personal babble is safe and strong and undetectable and I also don't do psychic invasion on others at all. Only when I was asked to do so in a few instances, then I'll read their energy carefully and I could pinpoint few things. I have not met anyone with a spirit keeping lifestyle like I have. Maybe in the future... 😁

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”