How do you Communicate with your spirits? :)

MarkXander
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 333
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mark Xander
Zodiac:

Hello Keepers!

After taking to a fair amount of keepers its amazing to hear all the various ways we say hello, receive messages etc... I thought it would be good for others to hear our stories so that we can try new methods possibly experience new things or even help those who are new in their journey and may want various ideas to try and unlock their gifts.

It would only be fair for me to start :)

The root of my communication would have to be on my left temple. It's as if energy builds up feeling different to whichever spirit of mine is active. It can be a soft velvet feeling to a heavy intense energy and have worked with my spirits to almost pull the energy from my head (it still feels like its attached as if i have maybe a plastic bag stuck there and they are filling it with energy so it expands) and for a no answer it feels as if the energy pushes in towards my temple. I also use to get pulsing motions which i would make out into words in my head almost like a form of clairvoyance or telepathy. I still have no idea what this is but just know it happens... more recently my main communication has been coming through my third eye. It feels like pressure on my forehead right at the third eye and a build up of lighter energy surrounding it to the top of my head and to the sides of my forehead. After relaxing and closing my eyes i start to retrieve what i believe is telepathy or clairvoyant messages. The messages i have received have had their validation. Friends have asked their spirits to come visit asking for help in relaying a message and i have on occasion been able to describe exactly whats happening on their end without any prior knowledge of the situation. which blew me away and was my first real major breakthrough from me thinking ok am i just putting words into my head subconsciously hearing what i do or don't want to hear. There has also been advice from my spirits i would have never even thought of and well the kind of stuff a person doesn't want to hear lol "you have to get a move on and stop being so lazy or procrastinating on this" as an example lol and im like.... yah i totally forgot about that. I don't claim to be all knowing or that my abilities are amazing. I struggle very much with specific stuff. An un-bound pops in and for the life of me i know they are trying to tell me their name but i just cant get it. I also use that yes no system to confirm what i get from them. (repeat the answer i got and get a yes or no to see if it is accurate or if i have to try again) Visions for me are rare and not one of my strongest points.

I guess this thread is compare and contrast. Are any of us getting similar sensations or results in our communication? I get feelings only on my left temple. Does someone else get the same sensation on the back of their neck? I am curious if the abilities we have such as telepathy clairvoyance empathy you name it can be achieved in a multitude of ways and if so by hearing about others experiences we may have had these feelings or sensations the whole time without even knowing what they are and could hone in on them and try and mimic what the other person described and experienced to try and get the same results.

This is the first thread i started on the forum and hope you all enjoy and if open share your wonderful experiences as a keeper :)

Shrapnel

Divine Angel, Courtwind Angel x4, Astral Angel, Sparkling Angel, Volkh, Watcher, Succubus, Were Cat Shifter, Kitsune, Gold Dragon, Black Clan Dragon, Death Angel, Witch, Red Dragon, Cat Familiar, Sorcceress, Were-Bear, Arkan Sonney, Wood Eld, Mermaid, Silver Dragon, Portal Fae, Psy Vamp, Alya, Fire Fae, Gryphon, Sterling Angel, Wraith, Garden Elf Oagi Alliance
gagde
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I am hopeless i cant hear my spirits to have conversations i wish i could,i have heard the odd word but i seem to do well via the CH pendulum i got a few months ago don't get full blown conversations but mainly yes and no answers.

1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

Kahlal
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Kahlal

I should be getting a pendulum with my next order, although I've heard they aren't a very trustable method of communication. I personally talk to them telepathically and can distinguish my thoughts from theirs for the most part. I'm working on communicating with them while meditating, since I've had one really cool experience with that method :)

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I prefer telepathy and so do my spirits, actually. I use a pendulum every now and again as something new to learn but sometimes I can understand what they are saying and the next... not so much. The funny part is that when they are using the pendulum and making sense, they still tell me what they are saying telepathically so I know way before the whole word/sentence is spelled out. I still spell it out anyway, which makes a few of them annoyed but you don't learn if you don't do lol.

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Telepathy is the easiest way. I really recommend that anyone who is interested in spirit keeping start to practice using it. Yes, it is not always clear at first. That's OK. Practice will improve it.

You could do what my friends and I did as kids (age 12). We didn't start with spirits, we started with pets. So if you have any pets in the house, tune in to THEM, too. Now when I was 12, I perceived animals as speaking in sentences, because that was what my 12-year-old brain could process. But now what I pick up has at least as much an emotional and sensory experience as there is of a verbal component. Therefore, listen for that, too, not just for words.

If you haven't got flesh-and-blood people to practice with (such as you and the spirit agree on a color, and your partner tries to perceive what color it is), you can use other tools like a deck of cards. Draw a card face-down. Have your spirit tell you if it's red or black. Check your results. LOG your results -- the farther above 50% (the chance score) you are, the more likely there is something psionic going on.

Once you get comfortable with red-and-black, you can up the ante and ask for specific suits. The farther above 25% (chance) you go, the better you're doing.

When you're happy with that, fine-tune it a bit more. Take the Ace through 5 of all four suits (20 cards total). Start asking for what the face value of the card is. The farther above 20% you go, the better.

Or you could invest in a Zener deck... look at the listing carefully to be sure you are not buying a marked deck! These are cards that were designed for ESP experiments, and stage magicians are aware of this and so there are now Zener props available, marked decks for use in their stage shows. If you want to be sure that your experiments are not spoiled by accidentally seeing the mark on the card, then keep away from marked decks.

Then, while you are doing the above things, watch the forum for the "What's in the box?" threads in the Spirit Tasking section. USE THOSE THREADS. I'm serious. There really is no substitute for practice, practice, and more practice, and the only way to do it is to DO it. You won't get a better opportunity to practice both your own psionic skills AND your communication skills with your spirits, as you task them with examining the box's contents and reporting it back to you.

By the time my friends and I discovered spirit communication, at age 14, we had already been working with animals for two solid years. The foundation was already built for us. But YOU won't have to wait for two years to get results. Unless you were born with non-physical senses wide open, however, you WILL have to start where we started, with zero experience and practicing on a regular basis. And that's OK.

So for anyone who wants to communicate, Step One is to stop self-identifying as a person who can't do this. Never describe yourself that way again. Instead, become a person who is practicing this, is learning this, etc. Or, even better, self-describe as someone who is DOING this. Update your internal dialogue to include your inborn ability to communicate, and never look back.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

Likes2Read wrote:Telepathy is the easiest way. I really recommend that anyone who is interested in spirit keeping start to practice using it. Yes, it is not always clear at first. That's OK. Practice will improve it.

You could do what my friends and I did as kids (age 12). We didn't start with spirits, we started with pets. So if you have any pets in the house, tune in to THEM, too. Now when I was 12, I perceived animals as speaking in sentences, because that was what my 12-year-old brain could process. But now what I pick up has at least as much an emotional and sensory experience as there is of a verbal component. Therefore, listen for that, too, not just for words.

If you haven't got flesh-and-blood people to practice with (such as you and the spirit agree on a color, and your partner tries to perceive what color it is), you can use other tools like a deck of cards. Draw a card face-down. Have your spirit tell you if it's red or black. Check your results. LOG your results -- the farther above 50% (the chance score) you are, the more likely there is something psionic going on.

Once you get comfortable with red-and-black, you can up the ante and ask for specific suits. The farther above 25% (chance) you go, the better you're doing.

When you're happy with that, fine-tune it a bit more. Take the Ace through 5 of all four suits (20 cards total). Start asking for what the face value of the card is. The farther above 20% you go, the better.

Or you could invest in a Zener deck... look at the listing carefully to be sure you are not buying a marked deck! These are cards that were designed for ESP experiments, and stage magicians are aware of this and so there are now Zener props available, marked decks for use in their stage shows. If you want to be sure that your experiments are not spoiled by accidentally seeing the mark on the card, then keep away from marked decks.

Then, while you are doing the above things, watch the forum for the "What's in the box?" threads in the Spirit Tasking section. USE THOSE THREADS. I'm serious. There really is no substitute for practice, practice, and more practice, and the only way to do it is to DO it. You won't get a better opportunity to practice both your own psionic skills AND your communication skills with your spirits, as you task them with examining the box's contents and reporting it back to you.

By the time my friends and I discovered spirit communication, at age 14, we had already been working with animals for two solid years. The foundation was already built for us. But YOU won't have to wait for two years to get results. Unless you were born with non-physical senses wide open, however, you WILL have to start where we started, with zero experience and practicing on a regular basis. And that's OK.

So for anyone who wants to communicate, Step One is to stop self-identifying as a person who can't do this. Never describe yourself that way again. Instead, become a person who is practicing this, is learning this, etc. Or, even better, self-describe as someone who is DOING this. Update your internal dialogue to include your inborn ability to communicate, and never look back.
That's some good advice/reminder. Last year I went to some spiritual class/group/hang-out with a teacher and we practiced telepathy like reading each other's energies and figuring out what was inside a box or we would paint whatever just letting our hands do the painting and then we would reach each other's paintings etc. and what I discovered is that we were all able to get some accurate information on each other just by blabbing whatever came to mind. I was able to get some accurate little random things with less effort that I thought it would take. For example, in one practice the teacher just said a man's name in her mind and we had to write down whatever popped up in our minds, one of the things I wrote was "marbles" which didn't make sense at first but then later after we asked him if it meant anything to him he said that he was actually obsessed with collecting marbles and he was always joking about marbles or something. So whatever thing we wrote down probably didn't make sense in the first place but after, it did seem to make sense.

So you can write down whatever random thing pops up in your mind and later you might find out that it made some sense after you ask the person or look at what was inside the box for example. It did surprise me how blabbing any dumb random word that pops up in your mind, sometimes it seemed to have made some sort of sense after some clarification.

Also just today I had a dream that I was telepathically communicating with an animal and your post reminded me of that. That's a nice idea, to try to communicate with an animal or pet I suppose.

MarkXander
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 333
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Mark Xander
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Telepathy is the easiest way. I really recommend that anyone who is interested in spirit keeping start to practice using it. Yes, it is not always clear at first. That's OK. Practice will improve it.

Amazing exercise :) I tried it today with my girls but instead of telepathy they wanted to work on clairvoyance lol so they would show me common items that may be black for the black cards and like fire truck an apple and what not for red cards it was very fun and ended off being quite accurate! thank you for the great idea! :D

Divine Angel, Courtwind Angel x4, Astral Angel, Sparkling Angel, Volkh, Watcher, Succubus, Were Cat Shifter, Kitsune, Gold Dragon, Black Clan Dragon, Death Angel, Witch, Red Dragon, Cat Familiar, Sorcceress, Were-Bear, Arkan Sonney, Wood Eld, Mermaid, Silver Dragon, Portal Fae, Psy Vamp, Alya, Fire Fae, Gryphon, Sterling Angel, Wraith, Garden Elf Oagi Alliance
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I was born open to spirits. They have communicated to me in every way, including touching and using me to deliver messages. Some people call it channeling, but I call it using my body, because I don't remember most of what went on after they are finished. I also talk to hem, hear them, see them, feel them, and sense them. They are with me all of the time.

Unfortunately, I also feel emotions from people and hear their thoughts. This does occasionally lead to problems, as their emotions can get strong and overpower mine. Sometimes, I just want peace, and the only way that this will happen is with my tuner.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
JohnPiper6
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Thanks for this thread it is educational and just what I am seeking. Glad it was started as I am learning to communicate with spirits on a very new and fundamental level. This will assist ! Noob. 3|D

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Telepathy, mostly. :)
Some spirits send images others full conversation and some maybe a "feeling"....I do have a few companions that communicate with sensations, like tingling sensations around the face, neck...arms...etc. I guess it depends on the person and spirit. I try to establish "triggers" for initial contact, like for example: one spirit would send a sensation to my left cheek indicating initial contact while another may send tingles behind my head, so i'll know who wants me to pay attention and "listen" to what they have to say. I have a lot of mind chatter, so establishing the difference between my mind chatter and spirit telepathic communication was important.

Nice thread!
Blessings,
M. 8)|*

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha

Return to “Spirit Keeping”