Get Started Communicating NOW With Your Spirits!

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Using Ghostcom Communicator app is good. The basic version is free.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'd rather see people working to develop a tool-free communication method. What if your battery is at 2%? What if you forgot to bring your pendulum, Tarot deck, etc.? What if it's a time and place where it'd be inappropriate to cast Runes?

Review the first posts in the thread and practice those techniques.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Bump. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Just an update, I’ve managed to get a deck of unmarked zener cards. So how would you use them if solo?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I would place the deck face down, then draw up a grid or use a spreadsheet and go down through the deck, writing all the guesses in first. Then I would take the deck and write down all the cards, in order.

I used a LOT of looseleaf paper Back in the Day, doing this with playing cards, lol. Now I have Zener cards (thanks to Amazon), too, but playing cards were what I had available then.

OtherworldlyLove
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Brute

This is a really great thread. Do you incorporate empathy a pendulum or another tool to communicate, or do you operate solely on telepathy? What if some spirits are illiterate, or colorblind? I feel like if you can make this work...VEGAS baby! Wonderful thread.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

It’s good if you start doing things like this at such a young age while you still have that child like mine. It makes things easier in the long run.

memento mori
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

OtherworldlyLove wrote:This is a really great thread. Do you incorporate empathy a pendulum or another tool to communicate, or do you operate solely on telepathy? What if some spirits are illiterate, or colorblind? I feel like if you can make this work...VEGAS baby! Wonderful thread.
For all of these experiments, telepathy is the goal. There are always going to be times when we can't just pull out a pendulum or tool to ask a question. Telepathy is usable any time, anywhere, and no one else needs to know it's going on.

It's true that not every species sees the same set of colors as we do. But even the spirits whose color perception in their physical life differed from ours, should be able to work with red vs. black, specific suits, specific numbers, and specific Zener symbols.

OtherworldlyLove
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Brute

I am new to spirit keeping, and have not yet received my spirits from CH. I appreciate this thread, and I am curious if you have explored the capacity of any types of spirits to learn. I would think each would have different speciality. A nympho might learn in regards to sex? Ever explored spirits aptitudes? Thanks for thread and all the help. Have a wonderful day!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

These tests are designed to improve OUR aptitude, so we learn to discern what it feels like to get a direct hit, vs. what it feels like when we are inserting self-created impressions into the mix, or are having sincerely incorrect impressions. There's no 100% exact science here, but once we know how it feels to be on target, we do a better job of identifying it when it happens later.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”