Get Started Communicating NOW With Your Spirits!

OtherworldlyLove
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Brute

I am sorry if I misunderstood your intent. I thought the telepathy was a vehicle to communicate with one's spirit. Thus a spirits intelligence could be harnessed to interact with this reality. Depending on the intelligence and connection, this could be beneficial for anything from a college exam to a panic attack. As with empathy and energy manipulations, I try to empirically measure the change. Have a great evening.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Definitely, our spirits can help us get through some rough spots, but these are the exercises that will help keepers build up their telepathy skills. A lot of new arrivals have never used telepathy intentionally before, and are looking for a starting point where they can start trying,

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I would place the deck face down, then draw up a grid or use a spreadsheet and go down through the deck, writing all the guesses in first. Then I would take the deck and write down all the cards, in order.

I used a LOT of looseleaf paper Back in the Day, doing this with playing cards, lol. Now I have Zener cards (thanks to Amazon), too, but playing cards were what I had available then.
Just to clarify, so you mean to write down all the card symbols?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

When you meant ‘then take the deck and write down all the cards, in order’?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yes. I’d write them all in a column and then take the deck and write the answers in an adjacent column.

For ease of use, I wrote ^ for the star and ~ for the wavy lines. The others were easy enough to draw.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Yes. I’d write them all in a column and then take the deck and write the answers in an adjacent column.

For ease of use, I wrote ^ for the star and ~ for the wavy lines. The others were easy enough to draw.
I meant to say what that sentence was referring to but my job made my tired kind of.

It was kind of confusing, if you've already written the answers in one column what is the other for if you have the cards?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

You write two parallel columns side by side, one with your answers and the other with the correct order of the cards. Then you calculate the totals accordingly.

If you play your cards right, no pun intended, you can get multiple tests' worth of data on one side of a looseleaf sheet. Did I mention I used a lot of paper doing these things? :)

If using the computer is more to your liking, there's always the option of creating spreadsheets. But spreadsheets weren't a thing in the 70s when I was doing this. Home computers were priced way out of reach of most folks back then, too, though those were only just-barely beginning to become available at all. (And they operated with -- wait for it -- leaderless cassette tapes, not floppy disks. Yeah, I feel old now. :lol: )

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:You write two parallel columns side by side, one with your answers and the other with the correct order of the cards. Then you calculate the totals accordingly.

If you play your cards right, no pun intended, you can get multiple tests' worth of data on one side of a looseleaf sheet. Did I mention I used a lot of paper doing these things? :)
I tried to do them during my security shift at late night - midnight today at the office and had mixed results but didn't do the column thing exactly as mentioned.

Are you supposed to write in the correct order 'after' your guess btw?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I used to go down through the whole deck writing my answers, and only after I was done would I refer to the actual card deck and write the actual order of the cards down. I didn't want to distract my concentration by constantly flipping a card over in between each guess. I also didn't want to accidentally activate the internal "card counter" that would be in my head, knowing that I have already seen four of this or that symbol so the odds are reduced of my seeing another one in the remainder of the deck, etc. I wanted to get my mental focus going and keep it going, without any pauses in between cards to do something else (like turning over a card and recording it). Seeing how we are actually doing, and either getting happy or frustrated, would also wreck the ability to focus, at least for me.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Bump. Moving beyond pendulums and physical tools will be the best thing you can do as a keeper.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”