Get Started Communicating NOW With Your Spirits!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've been playing the red and black exercise with my succubus. I modified it one night because I felt she was bored... As long as I received the correct answer she could be affectionate, and when I was wrong she had to stop being affectionate. I was trying to give us both incentive (not that exercising telepathy wasn't incentive enough, but anyways). It worked well but pretty distracting. I've only been practicing the game for the past four weeks or so and my results vary from about 50% - 60%. The incentive game didn't seem to affect the outcome so I didn't do it again. It also was a bit distracting. The reward made it hard to focus on the next card. LOL

Every time I play she tells me in my mind I don't need to, that I can communicate with her fine. She proved it a couple times by nonchalantly telling me the next card's color and when I flipped it she was right. LOL

Also, interesting experience, one day last week I actually "heard" a whisper giving me the answers. When I tried to "hear" the next few days I kept getting the wrong answers. She said I was hearing an unbound that I was not blocking. Plus, I ended up blocking the telepathy completely trying to "hear" the whisper. So... lesson learned, keep those expectations in check. :P

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Nice methods discussed here. I did try telepathy, cards and pendulums before, results were disasterous. LOL. But, I am optimistic things would change .

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

My red and black card telepathy games have not improved much. I continue to get the impression my spirit does not always tell me the correct color on purpose. Boredom is my gut feeling on that, but I digress...

I started playing blackjack with my spirit companion and hiding all of her cards so I could not predict the odds of whether they should hit or stay and in that way the telepathic answer I received could be more accurate (or inaccurate as the case may be). I have discovered through this that my telepathy with her is rather good - she beats me every time almost through the entire deck. I've only had a couple of experiences where her cards were way off and I was like - Oooh, I heard that wrong.

Anyways, another option if your spirits want a more entertaining telepathic game.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Here's one problem with playing card games with companions:
If you can't hear clearly if the companion says red or black, how are you sure that he/she/it says hit or stay etc?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Hi Darkwing - I get what you are saying, but for some weird reason I have felt more confident with the blackjack results. I have no explanation for it other than nearly every hand is won by my companion, although to be honest I haven't run the numbers.

Maybe in comparison the odds for red/black success/fails are similar when the numbers are extended. There are far less hands of blackjack per deck than red/black selections and I'm not going to say the results are always right on. There have been a couple of hands where I'm like I know I didn't hear that right (like obvious busts where and added card was just dumb, or obvious low totals where a couple of hits would have been a better option).

I just feel far better about what I'm hearing when I play blackjack rather than red/black. I find that I don't get as stressed out over incorrect answers and the communication flows better. Probably all in my head, but the results seem clearer.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bump. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I posted the following info in response to another poster's question, and it occurred to me that it's a message I would like to send to ALL brand-new keepers, the ones who say they can't communicate with their spirits. So I thought I would start a new thread and copy/paste it.
---
Telepathy is the easiest way. I really recommend that anyone who is interested in spirit keeping start to practice using it. Yes, it is not always clear at first. That's OK. Practice will improve it.

You could do what my friends and I did as kids (age 12). We didn't start with spirits, we started with pets. So if you have any pets in the house, tune in to THEM, too. Now when I was 12, I perceived animals as speaking in sentences, because that was what my 12-year-old brain could process. But now what I pick up has at least as much an emotional and sensory experience as there is of a verbal component. Therefore, listen for that, too, not just for words.

If you haven't got flesh-and-blood people to practice with (such as you and the spirit agree on a color, and your partner tries to perceive what color it is), you can use other tools like a deck of cards. Draw a card face-down. Have your spirit tell you if it's red or black. Check your results. LOG your results -- the farther above 50% (the chance score) you are, the more likely there is something psionic going on.

Once you get comfortable with red-and-black, you can up the ante and ask for specific suits. The farther above 25% (chance) you go, the better you're doing.

When you're happy with that, fine-tune it a bit more. Take the Ace through 5 of all four suits (20 cards total). Start asking for what the face value of the card is. The farther above 20% you go, the better.

Or you could invest in a Zener deck... look at the listing carefully to be sure you are not buying a marked deck! These are cards that were designed for ESP experiments, and stage magicians are aware of this and so there are now Zener props available, marked decks for use in their stage shows. If you want to be sure that your experiments are not spoiled by accidentally seeing the mark on the card, then keep away from marked decks.

Then, while you are doing the above things, watch the forum for the "What's in the box?" threads in the Spirit Tasking section. USE THOSE THREADS. I'm serious. There really is no substitute for practice, practice, and more practice, and the only way to do it is to DO it. You won't get a better opportunity to practice both your own psionic skills AND your communication skills with your spirits, as you task them with examining the box's contents and reporting it back to you.

By the time my friends and I discovered spirit communication, at age 14, we had already been working with animals for two solid years. The foundation was already built for us. But YOU won't have to wait for two years to get results. Unless you were born with non-physical senses wide open, however, you WILL have to start where we started, with zero experience and practicing on a regular basis. And that's OK.

So for anyone who wants to communicate, Step One is to stop self-identifying as a person who can't do this. Never describe yourself that way again. Instead, become a person who is practicing this, is learning this, etc. Or, even better, self-describe as someone who is DOING this. Update your internal dialogue to include your inborn ability to communicate, and never look back.
Hi!...im aryan...and just turned 18...am really curious to learn about these new things...i currently just practice reiki ( universal life force energy )...i just needed to ask u that..if i am to buy a spirit from the shop..can u pls recommend a good one for me..i need someone who is a great companion to me...loyal...guardian...and gud in nature..
Thank u!

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Read through the forums and see which ones resonate with you. You’re the one who can best make that decision.

Then, unless you already have telepathy skills, come back to this thread and practice the techniques here to get started.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 298
Spelled Number: 202
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Aryan wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:I posted the following info in response to another poster's question, and it occurred to me that it's a message I would like to send to ALL brand-new keepers, the ones who say they can't communicate with their spirits. So I thought I would start a new thread and copy/paste it.
---
Telepathy is the easiest way. I really recommend that anyone who is interested in spirit keeping start to practice using it. Yes, it is not always clear at first. That's OK. Practice will improve it.

You could do what my friends and I did as kids (age 12). We didn't start with spirits, we started with pets. So if you have any pets in the house, tune in to THEM, too. Now when I was 12, I perceived animals as speaking in sentences, because that was what my 12-year-old brain could process. But now what I pick up has at least as much an emotional and sensory experience as there is of a verbal component. Therefore, listen for that, too, not just for words.

If you haven't got flesh-and-blood people to practice with (such as you and the spirit agree on a color, and your partner tries to perceive what color it is), you can use other tools like a deck of cards. Draw a card face-down. Have your spirit tell you if it's red or black. Check your results. LOG your results -- the farther above 50% (the chance score) you are, the more likely there is something psionic going on.

Once you get comfortable with red-and-black, you can up the ante and ask for specific suits. The farther above 25% (chance) you go, the better you're doing.

When you're happy with that, fine-tune it a bit more. Take the Ace through 5 of all four suits (20 cards total). Start asking for what the face value of the card is. The farther above 20% you go, the better.

Or you could invest in a Zener deck... look at the listing carefully to be sure you are not buying a marked deck! These are cards that were designed for ESP experiments, and stage magicians are aware of this and so there are now Zener props available, marked decks for use in their stage shows. If you want to be sure that your experiments are not spoiled by accidentally seeing the mark on the card, then keep away from marked decks.

Then, while you are doing the above things, watch the forum for the "What's in the box?" threads in the Spirit Tasking section. USE THOSE THREADS. I'm serious. There really is no substitute for practice, practice, and more practice, and the only way to do it is to DO it. You won't get a better opportunity to practice both your own psionic skills AND your communication skills with your spirits, as you task them with examining the box's contents and reporting it back to you.

By the time my friends and I discovered spirit communication, at age 14, we had already been working with animals for two solid years. The foundation was already built for us. But YOU won't have to wait for two years to get results. Unless you were born with non-physical senses wide open, however, you WILL have to start where we started, with zero experience and practicing on a regular basis. And that's OK.

So for anyone who wants to communicate, Step One is to stop self-identifying as a person who can't do this. Never describe yourself that way again. Instead, become a person who is practicing this, is learning this, etc. Or, even better, self-describe as someone who is DOING this. Update your internal dialogue to include your inborn ability to communicate, and never look back.
Hi!...im aryan...and just turned 18...am really curious to learn about these new things...i currently just practice reiki ( universal life force energy )...i just needed to ask u that..if i am to buy a spirit from the shop..can u pls recommend a good one for me..i need someone who is a great companion to me...loyal...guardian...and gud in nature..
Thank u!
Hi

I just answered this question of yours in another thread.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

I am sorry ..but i really cant find ur other thread...?

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar

Return to “Spirit Tasking”