MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Could be possible that spirits/beings so higher that creates and are in charge of universes to be conjured and sold online for the prices of 100-200$ or even less?!

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I don't know enough about conjurations, so I must defer that question to a conjurer.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte

Huffette, for example, Archangels are all at the same level or they are of different ranks, types?

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have only worked with the four listed, plus Jophiel. These are all at the same level. I know that most of the angels I have worked with, including the ones that are bound, are the same level with the ones of their kind. For example, I have several Bronwyn angels, and there are no ranks within these of the race of Bronwyns.

Perhaps, Magnolia and Ash can give you more insights into the races and listings, and whether there are ranks within the races.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte

Huffette wrote:I have only worked with the four listed, plus Jophiel. These are all at the same level. I know that most of the angels I have worked with, including the ones that are bound, are the same level with the ones of their kind. For example, I have several Bronwyn angels, and there are no ranks within these of the race of Bronwyns.

Perhaps, Magnolia and Ash can give you more insights into the races and listings, and whether there are ranks within the races.
Thank you, Huffette. In my personal opinion, I tend to believe that could exist ranks for some types of angels. I have read that exist billions of seraphim, archangels. Maybe the posibilities are endless for every question regarding my questions. :)

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Huffette wrote:I have only worked with the four listed, plus Jophiel. These are all at the same level. I know that most of the angels I have worked with, including the ones that are bound, are the same level with the ones of their kind. For example, I have several Bronwyn angels, and there are no ranks within these of the race of Bronwyns.

Thank you, Huffette. In my personal opinion, I tend to believe that could exist ranks for some types of angels. I have read that exist billions of seraphim, archangels. Maybe the posibilities are endless for every question regarding my questions. :)
That is indeed a possibility.

Huffette
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Speaking of the Higher Angels:

You cannot bind a Throne as it is beyond time and space. Also the actual power of a Throne is so great that it is beyond any control. If a Throne appears to you - you will understand perfectly, what I have just written.

The Vietnamese have had an eclectic religion called Cao Dai, and years ago in their main meeting place in Saigon, they had on one entire wall a painting of a Floating Single Eye, which is one form that a Throne does take. The full power of a Throne just to be near it - is almost paralyzing (but not bad or ugly nor dangerous).

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen wrote: The Vietnamese have had an eclectic religion called Cao Dai, and years ago in their main meeting place in Saigon, they had on one entire wall a painting of a Floating Single Eye, which is one form that a Throne does take. The full power of a Throne just to be near it - is almost paralyzing (but not bad or ugly nor dangerous).

Caiyros Arlen
As a Vietnamese I know about the Sky Eye but I don't know that it is related to angel :3

MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte

Caiyros Arlen wrote:Speaking of the Higher Angels:

You cannot bind a Throne as it is beyond time and space. Also the actual power of a Throne is so great that it is beyond any control. If a Throne appears to you - you will understand perfectly, what I have just written.

The Vietnamese have had an eclectic religion called Cao Dai, and years ago in their main meeting place in Saigon, they had on one entire wall a painting of a Floating Single Eye, which is one form that a Throne does take. The full power of a Throne just to be near it - is almost paralyzing (but not bad or ugly nor dangerous).

Caiyros Arlen
So what are those spirits conjured that are called Thrones by sellers?!
I have read about Archangels, Seraphim, Cherubim, Ophanim, Thrones that they have incredible powers and that they create or are in charge of universes; is enough just to talk with them and be friends. Someone told me also that you must have a lot of energy to stay in the presence of higher beings.
Those conjured spirits that are sold online could be just simple angels or other beings?

Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Caiyros Arlen wrote:Speaking of the Higher Angels:

Caiyros Arlen
So what are those spirits conjured that are called Thrones by sellers?!
I have read about Archangels, Seraphim, Cherubim, Ophanim, Thrones that they have incredible powers and that they create or are in charge of universes; is enough just to talk with them and be friends. Someone told me also that you must have a lot of energy to stay in the presence of higher beings.
Those conjured spirits that are sold online could be just simple angels or other beings?
BUMP

I have the same question !!

Return to “Angels”