acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

MagicalAlchemist wrote:In my personal opinion, I tend to believe that could exist ranks for some types of angels. I have read that exist billions of seraphim, archangels. Maybe the posibilities are endless for every question regarding my questions. :)
those ARE ranks of angels. all are equal within the rank.
~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

jellybean wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote:In my personal opinion, I tend to believe that could exist ranks for some types of angels. I have read that exist billions of seraphim, archangels. Maybe the posibilities are endless for every question regarding my questions. :)
In jewish religions some Archangels are viewed more higher than others. Also some psychics and channelers consider the 5 Extraordianary Archangels (Michael, Raphael, Uriel, Gabriel, Metatron) higher than other known Archangels.
Is hard to believe that a conjured Archnagel sold the the price of 100-500$ is so powerful than one of the most known 15 Archangels. But, this is just my opinion. Blessings.
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

MagicalAlchemist wrote:
jellybean wrote:
In jewish religions some Archangels are viewed more higher than others. Also some psychics and channelers consider the 5 Extraordianary Archangels (Michael, Raphael, Uriel, Gabriel, Metatron) higher than other known Archangels.
Is hard to believe that a conjured Archnagel sold the the price of 100-500$ is so powerful than one of the most known 15 Archangels. But, this is just my opinion. Blessings.
Rabbis teach that AA Michael is slightly above & all the rest of the ArchAngels are equal. It is also, in my opinion, not possible to conjure an ArchAngel. Most such conjurings are just portals to get a better connection to the ArchAngel. I am not a conjurer but that is the opinion of many reputable conjurers. The only ones I've seen that say it is an actual binding to the ArchAngels are from sellers who have dubious reputations.
~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
starseed
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

AA Michael "he who is like God"? Metatron "artist fromerly known as Enoch"? "lesser Yahweh"? Seems like their only job is too keep us puny weak mortal and in need of help until our last breath then were are granted the privilege of kissing the giant bearded guy's heiny for all eternity after our last breath? Is'nt OUR dna divine? Should'nt WE be atop the food chain? Should'nt we COMMAND instead of summon/beg? Did'nt Cain offer vegetables instead of killing helpless animals? Was'nt Abraham punked around pretty good?
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Why does Metatron's name not match the pattern of the other angels names? When I look for information,, I find the names MichaEL, GabriEL, RaphaEL, UriEL, JophiEL, SariEL, RaguEL, RemiEL, ZadkiEL, HaniEL and ChamuEL... and Metatron, which looks like none of the above names.
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

jellybean answered well, no you cannot have an official binding of Archangels. You can have a better connection through a portal, I have one myself but because they are what they are it is impossible to have a binding of them. If someone tells you that you can and are offering such a bindings it's a clear indication that they are not legit.
"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Why does Metatron's name not match the pattern of the other angels names? When I look for information,, I find the names MichaEL, GabriEL, RaphaEL, UriEL, JophiEL, SariEL, RaguEL, RemiEL, ZadkiEL, HaniEL and ChamuEL... and Metatron, which looks like none of the above names.
"El" means deity. The names that end in "El" either show that the being is the son or daughter of the immortal El or a son or daughter of one "El"=deity and deities (immortals) themselves. (the name El is sometimes used as the name of a particular deity and other times used to signify deity).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)

Metatron was a human, the prophet Enoch who was later transformed into an angel. Hence the absence of the ending "el" in his name.
However, there are other angels that also don't have a name with the ending "el".
Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Theangelologist
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Uriel

just call them by name and they will help. many authors and religions would lead us to believe that working with the Archangels is only for special people or that we must not bother them with day to day stuff but thats not the case. Uriel is a very friendly and caring angel he also likes to talk a lot so dont worry about asking them for help. I have found that Chamuel is very good at finding things and very often the thing you have lost will suddenly appear with in sight or by your hand moments after asking him for help. Archangel Michael is also very nice and when he is near you may see cobalt blue sparks or a large flash that looks like lightning.
Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

You can give a blood offering to Michael and call him, he is an angel of War...
“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte

Clockwick Jeeves wrote:You can give a blood offering to Michael and call him, he is an angel of War...
I though that Archangel Michael is a warrior archangel from light. I didn't heard until now about blood offerings to Archangel Michael. Do you work with Archangels?

Return to “Angels”