neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Clockwick Jeeves wrote:You can give a blood offering to Michael and call him, he is an angel of War...
I though that Archangel Michael is a warrior archangel from light. I didn't heard until now about blood offerings to Archangel Michael. Do you work with Archangels?
Oh yes, Michael IS a warrior archangel from the 'light'. I myself do not work with Archangels, but a friend of mine does (they walk a RHP) and they give blood offerings to Michael with successful results.

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Clockwick Jeeves wrote:You can give a blood offering to Michael and call him, he is an angel of War...
I though that Archangel Michael is a warrior archangel from light. I didn't heard until now about blood offerings to Archangel Michael. Do you work with Archangels?
Oh yes, Michael IS a warrior archangel from the 'light'. I myself do not work with Archangels, but a friend of mine does (they walk a RHP) and they give blood offerings to Michael with successful results.
Blood offerings. Who's blood. I didn't think Angels would want that. Interesting. Do your friends task the Angels or just conjure for guidance?

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte

GenesisLove wrote:
Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Blood offerings. Who's blood. I didn't think Angels would want that. Interesting. Do your friends task the Angels or just conjure for guidance?
He uses his own blood as an offering to Michael. It isn't expected of him, but apparently Michael does like a blood offering if you want to give it. He calls on the Archangels for guidance and support along his path.

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Why you don't work with Archangels? You don't like them? You're a LHP? You don't work with any type of angel?

Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte

MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Why you don't work with Archangels? You don't like them? You're a LHP? You don't work with any type of angel?
Yes, I walk a LHP

MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte

Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Yes, I walk a LHP
Ok. I have a few Archangels as master guides, I also like very much archangels and angels. I saw that a few sellers do custom conjurations for archangels.

Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte

MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Yes, I walk a LHP
Ok. I have a few Archangels as master guides, I also like very much archangels and angels. I saw that a few sellers do custom conjurations for archangels.
They are portals to the Archangels, which can help you connect to them. But you don't need a portal to be able to communicate with the Archangels, just call to them and they will come to you.

MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte

Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Yes, I walk a LHP
They are portals to the Archangels, which can help you connect to them. But you don't need a portal to be able to communicate with the Archangels, just call to them and they will come to you.
Thank you. I usually ask for help everyday to the archangels. Those that are custom conjured might be a lesser type of archangels, not those 15 or so well known. I have read in Urantia that are 800 000 archangels just in our universe. Blessings.

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Clockwick,
Why LHP, why not RHP? And was it a yes that you work with Archangels or no? I'm just curious. Only because even pursuing the RHP I would think there may come a time where I would possibly work with a demon for a greater good. I almost ordered a demon once but I asked the conjurer to have him visit me and in a dream he told me he wanted my son. So the conjurer and I agreed that maybe I should stay away from demons for now.

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

GenesisLove wrote:Clockwick,
Why LHP, why not RHP? And was it a yes that you work with Archangels or no? I'm just curious. Only because even pursuing the RHP I would think there may come a time where I would possibly work with a demon for a greater good. I almost ordered a demon once but I asked the conjurer to have him visit me and in a dream he told me he wanted my son. So the conjurer and I agreed that maybe I should stay away from demons for now.
It's seem that one you're on the LHP, you almost can't work with Archangels anymore. I know two persons decided to join the LHP and Archangels no longer answer their call.

Return to “Angels”