You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

shadowdust wrote:
GenesisLove wrote:Clockwick,
Why LHP, why not RHP? And was it a yes that you work with Archangels or no? I'm just curious. Only because even pursuing the RHP I would think there may come a time where I would possibly work with a demon for a greater good. I almost ordered a demon once but I asked the conjurer to have him visit me and in a dream he told me he wanted my son. So the conjurer and I agreed that maybe I should stay away from demons for now.
It's seem that one you're on the LHP, you almost can't work with Archangels anymore. I know two persons decided to join the LHP and Archangels no longer answer their call.
Really? I find that highly dubious...? Why would the archangels no longer answer the call of someone who's on the LHP?
Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

shadowdust wrote:
Why LHP, why not RHP? And was it a yes that you work with Archangels or no? I'm just curious. Only because even pursuing the RHP I would think there may come a time where I would possibly work with a demon for a greater good. I almost ordered a demon once but I asked the conjurer to have him visit me and in a dream he told me he wanted my son. So the conjurer and I agreed that maybe I should stay away from demons for now.
It's seem that one you're on the LHP, you almost can't work with Archangels anymore. I know two persons decided to join the LHP and Archangels no longer answer their call.
Ouch. Really. Wow
Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I found my 'home' with the LHP. I feel safe, happy, comfortable in my own skin, and cared for working with the Demon Lords and my demon companions. My energy resonates better with the LHP than it does with the RHP. I have nothing against Yahweh, I simply do not agree with him. I could work with the Archangels in some situations where a common good is desired as the outcome, yes. I have not found that situation yet though. But if it arises, I will take it as it comes.

You know, we all come from the same place, we are branches of the same tree, so we can work together in some situations indeed for the common good.
“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte

For me Archangels means a lot, they helped me many times. I like to ask from help to Metatron, Michael, Rahphael, Uriel, Gabriel, Chamuel, Azrael.
shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:
shadowdust wrote:
Really? I find that highly dubious...? Why would the archangels no longer answer the call of someone who's on the LHP?
One of two person is terror, she said it here: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =archangel

I can't find post of the other person.
Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte

MagicalAlchemist wrote:For me Archangels means a lot, they helped me many times. I like to ask from help to Metatron, Michael, Rahphael, Uriel, Gabriel, Chamuel, Azrael.
Oh, I work with Metatron as well :)
“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

shadowdust wrote:
WhimsicalSage wrote:
shadowdust wrote:
One of two person is terror, she said it here: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =archangel

I can't find post of the other person.
Ok, i've read that post and i still don't understand why the archangels and the accended masters would turn their back on someone.
Just because of the path they choose..? That isn't all knowing or all compassionate!
It doesn't make sense!
If they turn away from someone because they are on the LHP then god knows what they do to people who are not innocent and go to prison. Heaven forbid those muslims who slaughtered the people in france recently or all true terrorists....?
I just don't understand why you would turn your back on someone for going down the LHP when there are far worse things you could do. :thumbdown:
Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte

Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
MagicalAlchemist wrote:For me Archangels means a lot, they helped me many times. I like to ask from help to Metatron, Michael, Rahphael, Uriel, Gabriel, Chamuel, Azrael.
I have read somehwere that Metatron don't judege anyone and accept to work with all, not matter what ''path'' they might have. He is considerated archangel, seraphim or throne. I know a technique about how to contact Metatron in your dreams, I will try it.
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

MagicalAlchemist wrote:
Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
I have read somehwere that Metatron don't judege anyone and accept to work with all, not matter what ''path'' they might have. He is considerated archangel, seraphim or throne. I know a technique about how to contact Metatron in your dreams, I will try it.
Let us know how it goes.
Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte

MagicalAlchemist wrote: I have read somehwere that Metatron don't judege anyone and accept to work with all, not matter what ''path'' they might have
Yes, that is true about him in my personal experience.

Return to “Angels”