RE: THINK A DRAGON MIGHT BE CALLING ME

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Platinum dragons are awesome, and super protectors. They will take you to other realms, as you might have read in some of my posts. They have shiny scales, almost mirror like, and they clink when they move. These scales are impenetrable by ordinary means. With protection, they cannot be beat, because they will encircle you within their feet and wrap their body around you, as if you are an egg. They seem to be good at repelling psychic attacks, and magick, and I think they are good with magick as well, as mine have taught me a few poems that they said could ward off my sister's attacks.
They are not talkative, but they do like to teach. They are loyal to the keeper, and stay beside them no matter the situation.
If CH would bind them, I would get a female to help mine raise this baby that came back with us.
I wonder if CH would if it was a custom request? Where did you get yours at Huffette, I know you said in another post, but I can't remember where you said you got yours from!!!! :\

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:
Huffette wrote:Platinum dragons are awesome, and super protectors. They will take you to other realms, as you might have read in some of my posts. They have shiny scales, almost mirror like, and they clink when they move. These scales are impenetrable by ordinary means. With protection, they cannot be beat, because they will encircle you within their feet and wrap their body around you, as if you are an egg. They seem to be good at repelling psychic attacks, and magick, and I think they are good with magick as well, as mine have taught me a few poems that they said could ward off my sister's attacks.
They are not talkative, but they do like to teach. They are loyal to the keeper, and stay beside them no matter the situation.
If CH would bind them, I would get a female to help mine raise this baby that came back with us.
I wonder if CH would if it was a custom request? Where did you get yours at Huffette, I know you said in another post, but I can't remember where you said you got yours from!!!! :\

Out of respect for the wishes of the conjurer, and because she said she would never conjure or bind another platinum dragon, I never revealed her name.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:
starfire wrote:

Out of respect for the wishes of the conjurer, and because she said she would never conjure or bind another platinum dragon, I never revealed her name.
That is okay Huffette, I understand!!!!! 8)|* 8)|* 8)|*

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”