Water Faery

Discussions on specific races of faeries.
Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

:1
Anyone has any experience with Water Faeries? Any info is appreciated.
P.S. I did look in CH encyclopedia but I'm looking for actual keepers to share few words 8)|*

Ayn
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: A god
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ???

'lo Aiko. I was just talking to my water faery yesterday. She's really helpful and attentive. Also like most fae they're affable so it's hard not to get along with them. But Mine personally isn't a prankster like the dictionary says they can be. You can really understand elements a lot better when you have a fae even better with an elemental fae. I've got a fire fae and a water fae and they get along like three peas in a pod with my mermaid. That's all I really can say about water fairies.

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte

:1 Ayn ! Thank you 8)|*
My water Fae is from Mrs. Gula... I haven't got any specific info on her so I'm not sure where to start. I placed her stone in the Faery house I made and have some water by the house for her :?
She has two more faeries with her , a mermaid and a queen Faery - colony builder...
Hopefully I did okay so far 8;D

Ayn
neophyte
neophyte

Don't doubt yourself your doing great. Trust me I don't have any habitats set up for my spirits but you've taken great consideration for yours she should be really easy to bond with.

Amore
neophyte
neophyte

I have an Asrai Faery (a type of aquatic fae) who has been with me for a while: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... ctid=13061

He enjoys listening to underwater sounds (whales, dolphins), and the sounds of streams, rivers, and rain.

I will occasionally bring his vessel into the shower and I have seen faces in the condensation. I have had one clear vision of him – shoulder-deep in moonlit waters (this was during Halloween last year).

His energy is very tangible (I feel energy physically).

This may not be typical of Asrai fae but he seems to be able to help me to bring back memory fragments from earlier on in my childhood and in my past.

His vessel is kept in a little, blue, glazed plate. Inside the plate are these bindings:
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... uctid=3188
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... uctid=2578
…an aquamarine nugget, tiny coloured seashells, a purple and blue enchanted glass bead, and a tiny organza charging bag.

Sometimes, I will leave big bowls or cups of water out for him. He helps bring me closer the energy and flow of the water element. Water fae are wonderful and if you decide to welcome one into your home (or do you have one already?) I’m sure you will greatly enjoy their company!!

A little road not made of man,
Enabled of the eye,
Accessible to thill of bee,
Or cart of butterfly.

If town it have, beyond itself,
'Tis that I cannot say;
I only sigh,--no vehicle
Bears me along that way. ~Dickinson
Marilee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I have a water fairy entity from Jules. She manifested strongly the first two nights I had her. The first night, she woke me up by nudging me hard in the side and was speaking to me. She was talking so fast, I couldn't understand her. The second night, she woke me up when she was merging energy with me. Her energy was a beautiful sapphire blue.

On full moon nights, I create crystal water for her by leaving a mason jar filled with spring water and a clear quartz crystal in the moonlight. I offer some to her, and my other water spirits and drink the rest (within 3 days). I think that it strengthens our connection.

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte

:1
Thank you all for sharing your experiences here 8)|* I do have a weak spot for faeries ;1 the ones from Lilith's treasure tavern are awesome ! He , yes male Fae , took me to his astral twice already and I called him by name in my dream ,when in reality I don't know anyone by that name so not common at all... I actually thought I was having wet dreams about this actor I like :W He spoke to me and we spent quite some time together. Handsome guy. Very attentive and likes to look the way I like my men to look 8Y tall, athletic and pretty lol The other Fae I got from her took me to her astral too... She looked a lot like Kenzie from Lost Girl show... Just not as skinny ... she was talking about something to me which helped me but I have no clue about what. I just know I was upset for real and went to sleep with that on my mind and now I can't even remember what was it lol oh well... I'll remember eventually 7\
(:D)

Ayn
neophyte
neophyte

That's awesome. I haven't been invited to my fairies astral places yet but maybe soon if they deem me worthy. My fire fairy is very sexual and doesn't fit the description of the normal fire fairy at all. She loves to be around me and even her seller said she'd want my attention all the time.

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

Awww aiko you made a fairy house!!♡♡ ive been working towards giving all my spirits there own lil dollhouses and make a cute lil spirit town lol. I wish I could see how your fairy house came out

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
elena893
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't decide atm
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Helena
Zodiac:

I just put on my Asrai Faery vessel which I got from Reverse Adoption back in March :$ :$ I have kept her in the charging box since and haven't put her on or talked to her uet
. Any tips anyone?

Return to “Faery Races”