Other types of Angels and Angelic beings?

Discussion of specific races of angels.
Vortex
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Ascensionwave wrote:I ordered the list of archangels, hope they don't all get moody and temperamental on me.
Is it possible to just bind to their white-light, positive traits only?
Who'd you order them from?

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
Awave
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Vortex wrote:Who'd you order them from?
From the ch special offer that just ended. Not just the archangels, but also 3 of every angel. I think I must have over did it there. :D

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Keep me updated Kevin :hug: :D

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

Let us know how the AA's fare. Would be interesting to at least have the 4 major AA's bound. Could probably save a lot of time on invocation before conjuring/evocation. :)

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

Vortex wrote:Let us know how the AA's fare. Would be interesting to at least have the 4 major AA's bound. Could probably save a lot of time on invocation before conjuring/evocation. :)
I was curious as to how anyone would bind someone who is omnipresent so I emailed Lisa (real_magick) many weeks ago. She also sells AAs and Immortals (occasionally). She says it's not exactly binding when you deal with AAs and Immortals. Lisa also says it's disrespectful to try to bind these highly revered beings. What she sells are what she calls "cell phones" to the AAs and the immortals. This way, you have a quicker connection to the higher entity.

Does Magnolia and Ash agree with this--that they're not so much bindings but more like a binding to a "portal" so that you can call for their help?

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
Awave
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Yes Vyprella, we already mentioned this many times here on this thread and elsewhere. Immortals & archangels are not bound like normal spirits, instead a link or channel is created to them much like a telephone link. Although we sometimes like to say they are bound but that's only because of a lack of a better word. I'm sure all those who say bind/bound with immortals/AA's already know this.

Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

Yeh, out of curiosity, what would be the correct word instead of binding in magickal terms?

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Magnolia and Ash just added some New Angels!! :applause: :thumbup:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/store/cart ... 7&pageID=2

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I have just learned that 2 of 'my' Angels are called Israfe & Schrewneil. Never heard of 'em but then I know slightly less than nothing about angels. :oops: Anyone know of?

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Mongrella wrote:I have just learned that 2 of 'my' Angels are called Israfe & Schrewneil. Never heard of 'em but then I know slightly less than nothing about angels. :oops: Anyone know of?
Your so lucky you know 2 of your Angels names. If I had mine theyd never stop hearing from me lol. At night sometimes I call to just see all my Angels and sometimes I get a glimps of their wings..enough to sigh and Thank you for always being their for me :hug:

Oh I love the Angels ! I try real hard to get close my gaurdian Angels also with my Arch Angels I work with. One of my Angels plays the violin when a song is playing with it . I just close my eyes and see the majestic Angel playing his/her violin. I just adopted Rycner and he came along with communicating oil that I dab every day so I can commune with him and my other Angels.

(by try real hard I mean always make sure I speak to them daily.)

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !

Return to “Angel Races”