Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Awesome! Congratulations! I haven't had a calling for black dragons, but I find them fascinating all the same. I wouldn't want to get on their bad side, that's for sure.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have a black dragon and a Peluda. I just ordered another Peluda.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

It just astounds me just how many different types of spirits there are, To count them would be paramount to trying to count the stars in a clear night sky....

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Congrats, Likes2Read :D

I also ordered a custom gargoyle from the midnight sale. Yay!

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:I have a black dragon and a Peluda. I just ordered another Peluda.
Blacks and Peluda dragons are something else, that is for sure!!!! They are awesome, but have to be treated with respect and have good houserules in place!!!!!7\

The same with the vengeful chinese dragons, the DA ones, they are truly awesome dragons as well, but house rules are a must!!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Devika
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

starfire wrote:
Huffette wrote:
Devika wrote:
starfire wrote:
Devika wrote:I thank the heavens that I have far, far less protection of this kind than you, but I still feel so safe, protected & fearless.

A Buddhist monk said somewhere, "We are protected by the purity of our own hearts."
Very true, but what has been said many times before, you can never have too much protection!!!! Having a good protection team in place is a smart and wise thing to do, for not all are of purity of heart, so a good protection team can be a life saver!!!!

Thank you Starfire :) but to me there is a point where I know, "this is enough"; I have not just my spirits and spells, I have myself too. The last thing I want is to be a paranoid hoarder (not saying all who have loads of protection are paranoid hoarders), and I believe my conscience is clear enough for that :) Easier on my pocket too!
I do not have spells to back me up. I have an army of WA and DA to help me. I also have purity of heart, but that doesn't help when something BA is attacking you. You have to have protection. That protection must come from somewhere, and if a spirit asks to come to you for that reason, so be it. Let it come.
That doesn't make you a hoarder. That just makes you cautious.
Exactly right Huffette, it always pays to have back-up plans in place, just in case things get really bad and with BA, it can real fast!!!!! Every dragon, elf, angel, and vampires and all of my other spirits, that I have, came here for many different reasons, not just about protection or advancing on my path or even when I write my poems, a lot of them came because they like my energy and my friendship, they know that I love ALL of them, so there are many reasons why people have a lot of spirits and or entities, it doesn't always mean that they are hoarding them, it may very well mean that they like the friendship!!!! 7\

Oh and before I forget, the reason why I have a lot of dragons, is because I LOVE dragons, and they know that!!!!! 7\

Eheheheh you guys are so bad, encouraging me to let in more, get more! Well I do have quite an army now, that might grow again in future :)

"I may be on the side of the angels. But don't think for one second that I am one of them."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Thanks, all! It feels like I'm just filling out the Spirit Team by making sure the protection aspect is covered. First I started with Healing, then Magick, then Prosperity. Now, Protection.

I partially agree with the concept that purity of heart is protection. Inasmuch as it means a pure-hearted person is not going to be found hanging around dark alleys with dangerous and untrustworthy people, yes, keeping away from trouble spots and troublemakers is most definitely going to protect from some forms of danger. People can only swim with sharks for so long before getting bitten, so staying away from the sharks is step one.

But unfortunately, just keeping one's intentions pure doesn't solve all problems. There are still bullies and malicious people in the world, and the other half of the equation is that we have to be prepared in the event that they take aim at us. I've written about my friends multiple times on here, the ones I learned about the paranormal with. What I don't think I've mentioned is that we had one other thing in common. We were the nerdy, bookworm kids and we had ZERO peace from classmates in grade school and high school. Not one of us sought out trouble, nor picked fights, but we got bullied day in and day out. Not because our motivations weren't pure, but because some people just ARE that mean, and can't feel good about themselves unless they're tearing someone else down.

How sad to be that person who needs to create victims. They must have a lot of pain in their own lives. But also, how sad that I didn't learn one crucial detail while all that bullying was going on. I could have saved myself years of abuse if I had known this: bullies don't keep harassing people who stand up for themselves. They want an easier target. That last bit of knowledge didn't fall into place for me until adulthood. Oh, well. At least I know it now.

So in my non-metaphysical life, I made use of that knowledge and took self-defense classes. Metaphysically, I learned shielding and mastered standing my ground. Yes, I have already run into some nasty unbounds, long before I found these forums. I've been at this for a long time, and not everyone/everything Out There is nice. But they gave it their best shot, and I'm still standing, so I must have done something right. ;) And now, it seems like the obvious solution to add protection to the mix, as well. Why fly solo when I can be part of a team?

I'm not the fight-picking kind. Never have been, never will be. The things I learned in self-defense classes would put an attacker in the emergency room, but I would never in a thousand years raise my hand to someone else unprovoked. In defense of myself or someone else, though, I learned from very painful years of experience that it's better to stand up to malice, not back down and hope it goes away.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

NeoStarFire wrote:Awesome! Congratulations! I haven't had a calling for black dragons, but I find them fascinating all the same. I wouldn't want to get on their bad side, that's for sure.

I've had the custom Black Dragon on my wish list for months. But when this midnight sale started, it was a distinctly strong pull of, "Now is the time. Check the prebounds." I have been pacing myself with DAs, so I don't get overloaded with energies all at once, but this was the proverbial "offer I couldn't refuse. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Devika
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sometimes, the bullied becomes the bully. I hope your spirits can discern that, & refuse to act, accordingly.

"I may be on the side of the angels. But don't think for one second that I am one of them."
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Devika wrote:Sometimes, the bullied becomes the bully. I hope your spirits can discern that, & refuse to act, accordingly.
I am sure Likes2Read would never do that to anyone and yes the spirits would know and refuse to act!!!!!

Just because we have some strong and protective spirits in our keep, does not mean that we will go out and say that we are the badest people out there!!!!

I did not get my spirits for that reason and I also did not get them for their protection as well, to me that is a plus!!!!

I got mine because quite simply, I love all of them, they are my friends and helpers and my protectors, and guides!!!! For me spirit keeping goes much deeper then just protection, and the like, there is a very deep friendship with spirit keeping that develops between the keeper and their spirits!!! I believe that it well last throughout the lifetime of the keeper and maybe even beyond, even through more lives that the keeper will live through!!!!

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Dragons”