new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: God of the New World
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

I see, so the differences only temporary and there's no actual difference in raw power, right?

Thanks again for the answer Aprophis!

Causmosis
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Servitor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Where can we find and see any current and future sales that you have going on, Dark?

Would it be here or on your website?

1 Master Spirit, 1 West Tower Watcher (V), 1 Triumvirate, 1 Elder Phoenix (B), 1 Ki-Lin (U), 1 Rare Succubus (N), 1 Alpha (L), 1 Bagini (D), 6 Servitors, 2 Alya (M - living entity, K - Spirit), 1 Nure-onna Yokai (R), 1 Aurae (K), 1 Bronwyn Angel (T), 1 Nympho (J), 1 Star Faery (Z), 1 Butterfly Faery (I), 1 Arkan Sonney (R), 4 Courtwind Angels (S, T, T, Y), 1 Nurall (B), Dullahan (S), Spirit Animal (FALCON), 4 Immortals (Athena, Anubis, Apis), 1 Familiar (T). :>*
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

I have a question about form and function, but it's a little hard to put into words.

Say there was an Alpha made with a simple form, (like a floating sheet ghost) and abilities limited to things like protection magick, hiding, and inducing fear. It can grow beyond its programming and learn things, but it will almost certainly never be able to interact with anyone who isn't its owner without hostility. Unless there are unusual circumstances, learning diplomacy even for protection purposes is going to be completely outside of its skillset because of who it was created to be. Is that right?

It would still be capable of going beyond its programming but that might be too far, huh?

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”