Anybody want to give my meditation audio a test run?

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thanks!

I am trying to upload it to Etsy as a downloadable file... but I'm having a problem. Etsy limits the size of files to a mere 20 MB. ::rant:: :censor: :frustrated:

Has anyone got an idea on what format I can save the file in, other than mp3, so it can be compressed a whole bunch? If not, I'm going to have to create a shorter version of the file. But that's not what I want to do. I LIKE the hour-long length of the file.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Qure
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

Good job, This is really good I won't lie the raining/thunder background adding alot of relaxing mood.

I listened to it couple times so far. Tho' it reminds me dose kind-of noise, where there certain points that the noise get pitcher and higher. Do you label it as white noise?

Thanks for the share, will listen to more in the future.

"Today is the sort of day where the sun only comes up to humiliate you."
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Thanks!

I am trying to upload it to Etsy as a downloadable file... but I'm having a problem. Etsy limits the size of files to a mere 20 MB. ::rant:: :censor: :frustrated:

Has anyone got an idea on what format I can save the file in, other than mp3, so it can be compressed a whole bunch? If not, I'm going to have to create a shorter version of the file. But that's not what I want to do. I LIKE the hour-long length of the file.
mp3 would be the best format, there are smaller formats, but not that most people would be able to use. Here is one you could try, I don't know how small it can get the file, but if you search this site, you might find something else that works as well. They have an amazing selection of free software
http://download.cnet.com/Mp3-Compressor ... 09674.html

If it is for sale, perhaps just upload a teaser? When the person purchases it, you can send them a link where they can download it in its entirety?

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Gryphonista wrote:

mp3 would be the best format, there are smaller formats, but not that most people would be able to use. Here is one you could try, I don't know how small it can get the file, but if you search this site, you might find something else that works as well. They have an amazing selection of free software

If it is for sale, perhaps just upload a teaser? When the person purchases it, you can send them a link where they can download it in its entirety?
Thanks! I'll check that out now!

In the meantime, I found a format to convert it to that, when I zip the file, gets it to just below the 20 MB size limitation. (As in 19.8 MB... talk about cutting it close, lol.)

I'm creating the listing as I type.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Gryphonista wrote:

In the meantime, I found a format to convert it to that, when I zip the file, gets it to just below the 20 MB size limitation. (As in 19.8 MB... talk about cutting it close, lol.)

Your suggestion rocks! I like the output file from MP3converter better than the compressed file I created earlier. So I'll be listing that one instead. Thanks!

cam__
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

This is absolutely fantastic! I just listened to it for what turned out to be a short fifteen-minute meditation, but it got me into an incredibly deep state in a very short amount of time! Thank you so much for this. :)

-Caelan
Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

The beats are good but I also noticed pops of white noise or just pops that don't sound like they belong there. I don't know where they are coming from but they pull my attention away from the beats. Do you hear them?

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:
Gryphonista wrote:

Your suggestion rocks! I like the output file from MP3converter better than the compressed file I created earlier. So I'll be listing that one instead. Thanks!

YAY! And thank you for letting us try it, it is awesome!

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Irrational wrote:The beats are good but I also noticed pops of white noise or just pops that don't sound like they belong there. I don't know where they are coming from but they pull my attention away from the beats. Do you hear them?
I'm not sure if what I'm picturing (so to speak) in my mind is what you're hearing. There are times when the rainstorm sound in the background strongly resembles white noise or audio artifacts. I have a bunch of different nature sounds to work with, so I can always experiment with a variety of them and see which ones turn out to be preferred by the most listeners. I started out with the thunderstorm and the ocean waves for my first two files, since those sounds are popular.

Or, if people are interested, we can also use *actual* white noise, or noises in several other "colors" that are also available. Let me know what you think of that idea. :)

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

I wanted to try this but I couldn't get it to play. I usually use IE but that was the wrong browser (wrong version & I can't update it) so I used Chrome which is the latest version, but it still wouldn't play. I'll have to ask my son to try for me if it's still available when he finishes his semester at uni. I think that's in 3 weeks.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:

Return to “Meditation”