succubus book

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

anyone know any book about succubus?

ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

bump ::Anyone::

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Actually no... there are resources here and there but it's a topic where it's difficult to find all that and takes a lot of time.

Why I've been thinking for awhile, even more recently to write maybe down my experiences and knowledge so far and offer it. That way, it will be all in one place and easy to gather, for whoever is interested in that topic. It will take quite some time and effort though to write such a book, so I'm not sure if I could offer it completely free.

Depends on how many people might be interested in such... ? Feeback?

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm there are a lot of novels about succubus:)
And there are books by Erik Vonroth titled Succusummon and Succuvision, but I don't have them so not sure whether they're recommended:I
I guess if Jimy could also write some details about the succubus' realms and their lives, how many subraces, how many clans/factions are there, how they were created, their connection to other races, their deities/immortals, etc., I will be very interested to read:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

kyunkyunkyu wrote:Mmm there are a lot of novels about succubus:)
And there are books by Erik Vonroth titled Succusummon and Succuvision, but I don't have them so not sure whether they're recommended:I
Ah, I never heard about these two. I saw recently one else, but I haven't mentioned it because it didn't seem something to me worth reading. About novels... well, I had guessed he meant more about real stuff :)
kyunkyunkyu wrote: I guess if Jimy could also write some details about the succubus' realms and their lives, how many subraces, how many clans/factions are there, how they were created, their connection to other races, their deities/immortals, etc., I will be very interested to read:)
If many express interest in it, I might (please post here to see interest). However, it will be partially about my experiences and what I learned from them, and partially all the knowledge I have gained along my journey, things one should know before getting involved with succubus and more. Surely I could add some about races and background and such, however I didn't had in mind to make it like an encyclopedia, I would only touch on these things. It would be more about the day-to-day things one would learn the hard way otherwise or miss out completely. Speak, the practical part.

They are quite intelligent and they are so different than many other entities, as they also range so much from white to dark and some even black, like I've rarely seen on other spirits/entities yet. They also seem to have abilities not many others do and they are special in many ways. That's why I believe, they are more life-changing than anything else. It's difficult to even imagine how much, before getting involved with them. I would include many of these things in it too.

- ... ok!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote: If many express interest in it, I might (please post here to see interest). However, it will be partially about my experiences and what I learned from them, and partially all the knowledge I have gained along my journey, things one should know before getting involved with succubus and more. Surely I could add some about races and background and such, however I didn't had in mind to make it like an encyclopedia, I would only touch on these things. It would be more about the day-to-day things one would learn the hard way otherwise or miss out completely. Speak, the practical part.
You've got one interested person here:D
And yep, it's alright, just the races and background etc that you've found out, and what your succubi know:) And their history too if you can.
I've long suspect that succubus is like vampire, there should also be many races, clans, alliances, etc., But I can't find this info anywhere, so maybe those who can communicate, intimately, with some of them can ask this.
Thank you, Jimy:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

No, they aren't like vampires... however, I found yesterday out, how they are connected/related to many other, including vampires, mermaids and some more.

I believe my succubus might lead me to it, because the very first step towards researching this, were a surprising event... and actually something I didn't planned to do!

- ... ok!
DreamWolf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 93
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: my wonderful crew
If I could be anything, I would be...: me at 100% potential
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DreamWolf the Keeper
Zodiac:

There are countless books on spirits out there that include Succubi in them, though at the same time you can repeat the same stuff only so many times before it gets too old and you want way more knowledge than what you find in most books available... :)

I'd suggest that you expand your searches and go really indepth, look not only for books to buy but ebooks and torrents to download too, research articles online and tons of forum posts and comments on everything, thorough research still is done the oldschool way... =)=)=)=)=)=) ;) =^.^=

ImageImageImage

Cernunnos' beloved, lurking in the woods and sleeping with the Wolves...

Return to “Books & Literature”