Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Truthseeking wrote:Hey I just wondering if there are any spells from CH that would be a good star for 3 bodies alignments to develop them all together?
Just type in "3 bodies" in the shop's search bar, lol a slew of things should pop up.

They used to have this alignment service as a part of their reward points program. It was free with the points, or you could pay like $6, and it lasted 3 months or something. I would feel like I had the flu for like 3 days after I had it done(though not if I had it done consecutively), then the rest of the 3 months I would feel turbocharged, and hypersensitive(It was a little addictive to be honest. >.> But was noticeably helpful in my development). I don't know if they still have the 3-month version but looks like there is a monthly subscription version that's basically the same thing.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Truthseeking
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:
Truthseeking wrote:Hey I just wondering if there are any spells from CH that would be a good star for 3 bodies alignments to develop them all together?
Just type in "3 bodies" in the shop's search bar, lol a slew of things should pop up.

They used to have this alignment service as a part of their reward points program. It was free with the points, or you could pay like $6, and it lasted 3 months or something. I would feel like I had the flu for like 3 days after I had it done(though not if I had it done consecutively), then the rest of the 3 months I would feel turbocharged, and hypersensitive(It was a little addictive to be honest. >.> But was noticeably helpful in my development). I don't know if they still have the 3-month version but looks like there is a monthly subscription version that's basically the same thing.
Thank you so much. This is very helpful.

Return to “Educational Material”