new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

darkwing dook wrote: Depend on various things, e.g. the method you use and the target.
Which method do you choose? Does it involve the moon phase or the planets' movement etc? Does it involve deities? Etc etc
Who are your targets? Do they practice some religions and what is the religion? Do they practice magick? Etc etc.
Well those who know nothing are the easiest ones, you don't even need some extra tool or spell to curse them. 2sp
I meant at magicians, black ones especially. Those who have power, expensive equipment and huge knowledge of course. I mean, those who know a bloody thing! 1ex If you have no expensive crystals, spells, statues, voodoo dolls or whatever else is needed for extra effective attack/defense, you are flat, right? Or not? Or single strong enough intention can break even the most hard fortress?
They say we all are living Gods...

About involving the deities i am skeptic. I am just talking about it at one topic at this forum... I doubt deities do what we want from them all the time, because they have free will. No matter how strong or clear our intention is, when some deity finds our hex not fair or affecting their student or beloved worshipper, i am almost sure he/she won't assist.

1spt

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

There’s a high variability among individual castings. If you’re interested, I’d recommend S Connolly’s book on expectation magick. You won’t find anything more thorough or meticulous.

Annabelle
new here
new here

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:There’s a high variability among individual castings. If you’re interested, I’d recommend S Connolly’s book on expectation magick. You won’t find anything more thorough or meticulous.

Thanks for recommendation! :)

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I think the strength of a spell is more in the mind and personal power than in the dependence on crystals and magical objects, and it is not necessary to have very expensive objects to be able to make a magic that works. If there is not so much personal strength the help of spirits and entities that have power becomes necessary.
A person who has a lot of mind power and has a very strong emotion casts a spell only with words and with intention.

Annabelle
new here
new here

marcoank wrote:I think the strength of a spell is more in the mind and personal power than in the dependence on crystals and magical objects, and it is not necessary to have very expensive objects to be able to make a magic that works. If there is not so much personal strength the help of spirits and entities that have power becomes necessary.
A person who has a lot of mind power and has a very strong emotion casts a spell only with words and with intention.
Sounds cool, i can agree with that at some point, but once we have to deal with really powerful enemy whose mind is equally strong, maybe even a bit stronger then ours, and whose wealth to buy expensive equipment is million steps above ours, then no strength in our mind can help us to break his defensive fortress, don't we agree? 1hd

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Things are fun, but they are only things. Trust me, I have fun buying things... and THEN I notice that every spell I write uses zero draws. No candles, no crystals, no anything. Because it drills down to “our power comes from US”. I could hit the lottery and buy every spellcast prop there is, but without putting in the internal work, I’ll be lucky to achieve a fraction of those items’ potential.

WITH the internal work, I can create my own potent magical props, no need to hit the lottery and buy half the planet.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Things are fun, but they are only things. Trust me, I have fun buying things... and THEN I notice that every spell I write uses zero draws. No candles, no crystals, no anything. Because it drills down to “our power comes from US”. I could hit the lottery and buy every spellcast prop there is, but without putting in the internal work, I’ll be lucky to achieve a fraction of those items’ potential.

WITH the internal work, I can create my own potent magical props, no need to hit the lottery and buy half the planet.
Yep. And my best curse involved super cheap stuff. Like. The key players were a mason jar, apple cider vinegar, a cloth poppet, kitchen spices/herbs and some coffin nails. And it did great in no small part because I had super big feelings and determination about it.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

In the interest of transparency: I do still buy fun or interesting spellcast items, tools for casting, etc. :)

I just bear in mind that tools are not a substitute for work, work, and work. And if I could afford the most expensive tools on the planet, which I can’t, I’d still have to roll up my sleeves and work my butt off to gain proficiency. Otherwise, it’s like buying all the best exercise equipment ever, but leaving it unused while sitting on the sofa eating junk food. Nobody is going to get fit unless they actually eat healthy stuff and actually do the exercises (with or without equipment).

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:Things are fun, but they are only things. Trust me, I have fun buying things... and THEN I notice that every spell I write uses zero draws. No candles, no crystals, no anything. Because it drills down to “our power comes from US”. I could hit the lottery and buy every spellcast prop there is, but without putting in the internal work, I’ll be lucky to achieve a fraction of those items’ potential.

Yep. And my best curse involved super cheap stuff. Like. The key players were a mason jar, apple cider vinegar, a cloth poppet, kitchen spices/herbs and some coffin nails. And it did great in no small part because I had super big feelings and determination about it.
I think this kind of spell, or any spell with a big surge of emotion powering it, is likely to succeed beyond expectations. I think of what adrenaline does for us physically. We run faster, jump farther, lift things we’d never be able to budge normally, etc., when crisis conditions flood our body with adrenaline. A surge of intense intention or emotion can do the same with spellcasting results, if we can harness it properly.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: I think this kind of spell, or any spell with a big surge of emotion powering it, is likely to succeed beyond expectations. I think of what adrenaline does for us physically. We run faster, jump farther, lift things we’d never be able to budge normally, etc., when crisis conditions flood our body with adrenaline. A surge of intense intention or emotion can do the same with spellcasting results, if we can harness it properly.
Absolutely agree.

Return to “Educational Material”