starstruck
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello, I'm really new to spirit keeping so please bear with me ::
I got a brownyn angel, chinese fox, and a reverse adoption which got me a unicorn
its been three days I know its not much but I have been meditating since ages and my spirits aren't responding at all! I am not sensing any subtle movements also, im just afraid the vessels are empty?? I told my angel to knock the door or do something but nothing happened and it wasn't in the middle of the night it was in the morning.. is that something I should consider? I bought the vessels from autumn dusk spirits. Maybe im just getting in a hurry but I really need to wish for something really important and quick I told my brownyn angel about the wish but im not sure if he is listening or not. so please help me quick, maybe on how to get them to bond with me closer? or contact them better?? thank you 8)|*

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

I don't know anything about Autumn Dusk Spirits, but when a lot of people start Keeping, they think huge paranormal-like activity is just going to start happening, and they are going to hear things and see things all the time. Most of the time, unless you are very gifted and/or have extremely active spirits, this is not the case. Most of the time, spirit Keeping is more subtle. It isn't about grand displays of paranormal activity, it's about the small ways in which they show you they're there.

Spirit Keeping also takes time, patience, and practice. Much of the time, spirits will be more active once you bond more with them. So spending time with them (not just in meditation), giving them treats, talking to them, etc will help you bond more. It's just like a friendship, the more time you spend with someone, the closer you get, and the more secrets you're willing to share.

It also might take time to develop the ability to communicate with your spirits. Most people do not flat out physically see or hear their spirits all the time as their primary means of communicating. Most people use more intuitive ways (such as telepathy, dreams, visions, etc) that depend on the Keeper being open and receptive to the energies and intentions of their Spirits, and being able to use their gut and interpret the messages they are getting.

Don't be discouraged if you are not making contact right away like you are expecting. They could be communicating with you right now in subtle ways that you might not even notice if you are expecting them to knock on the walls right away. Pay attention more to littler things that happen that make you think about them.

Good luck! Don't be afraid to ask more questions, and hopefully that helps you a bit with bonding and connecting. (:

NARU
~She/Her~

starstruck
new here
new here

thank you!

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Spend time bonding with them before you expect things to happen. Remember, it takes trust and energy to manifest, even in a small way. Give them a reason to trust you before demanding things from them. Build the friendship.

After the relationship is built, they should start showing themselves in small ways, such as a cool breeze from nowhere. As the relationship progresses, you should see some not so subtle things, such as streaks of light. These are things to look for down the line.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

I've adopted a few spirits from Sheila aka Autumn Dusk and just as you one of them is a Bronwyn angel. All of her spirits are amazing and she is very legit so I reassure you that you did not get an empty vessel. Mine were also shy at first, they were studying me I guess :) Burn some incense, light some candles and talk with your new spirit family. Sometimes they wait a little to make sure you are ready as they don't want to frighten you. Have you done the bonding invocation?

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
starstruck
new here
new here

Yup, but nothing happened

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Give it some time

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
starstruck
new here
new here

okay I guess ill try :-)

Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
Zodiac:

and how about now? still feeling nothing?

Return to “Spirit Keeping”