My dreams

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Warning: the most cringeworthy male anatomy in this one.

I was partaking a course where we made a ragdoll from our own materials. I went away from the room for a while and in that time my unfinished doll was stolen. The tief was kind enough to leave other doll behind and it might have even been finished but I did not want it and I left it when I leaved because there was nothing for me to do anymore.

I suppose I was traveling because I had lots of luggage in a storage room, but when I went to get them, the room had been taken over by young men. They were using my luggage and boxes as stools to sit on and they refused to let me get them or even open the boxes to get my thing out from them. They mostly just ignored me when I tried to talk to them. There was one guy apart from the others that was laying down, he had my bag under his lower torso. I tried to pull it from under him, and that made all of them notice me. I do not remember exactly what was going on, but they were mean and obnoxious and the man closest to me seemed to be the worst, but maybe that was because I saw his face, the others were more like a background noise. I got angry and because he kept me from getting the bag by pressing against it with his feet, I grapped him behind his knees and his attitude took a sharp turn and he was suddenly docile and meek. Then someone shouted that there was a gytrash and every man ran out of the room except the one whose knees I was holding. I could not remember what gytrash is (a black ghost dog) and ran after the others though I cannot remember I was scared, more likely I wanted to see it, but also followed the flow of movement. I did not see anything out of the ordinary.

Next thing I remember I was boarding a train but had to get out because I had nothing with me to pay with, having left all my luggage behind. Some girls on the station reacted to the fact that I was leaving a train that was just starting the route. They offered to buy me something to drink to freshen up and we went to a cafe. The guy that had been lying down on my bag came there as well and was as obnoxious as the first time I saw him, but I thought I had figured him out, and he did turn docile again when I touched him. This of course was a bit strange to start with, but I noticed something else that was strange -- I do not remember how I checked him but the fact was that his manhood was tied into a knot, and it was clear that it could not have been solved with just untying it, because it was not an ordinary knot but one that has no beginning or an end. He was very much in the mood, like he did not know what he had down there. I suppose I either knew that I was dreaming, or knew somehow otherwise that imagining his situation to be normal would help except that it did not, the thing kept knotting back to that form. I had to tell him there was no way for copulation, when things were like that for him.

The dream did not even end here, as there was a pair, a girl that had to climb to high places because her boyfriend was able to float after his teacher tried to improve his eyesight with some sort of salve, but it made him learn to levitate instead. Well, actually the boyfriend did not want her to climb but floated down with her when she had almost reached the top of the tower and told her that he would come down to her, but she said she was sick of waiting. I woke up when she was kicking with her foot for impact for her words.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I've had more dreams that seem to be talking about some issue with image of maleness or such thing. One had a new clothing shop and a male friend that I do not have in real life wanted something from there so we went to see it. I somehow wandered into the workers section behind the shop and found out that everyone, including the designers and owners were female, and the designers were a pair of lovers.

And another night I dreamed of friends (again people I do not really know) that both had their husbands corpses mummified in their house, and the wifes continued doing their husbands jobs from home, pretending they were still alive. Then I tried to go to my old college, but it had its windows and doors build over with bricks and mortar. I managed to get in from some hole, but they were just teaching teenagers there now. One that was wearing black lipstick messed my face with it and then her boyfriend got jealous, I mean really jealous though it was clear she had just done what she did in jest.

I went to library in the college, and found an envelope that was adressed to someone with the same familyname, and mine is rare. I could not read the other names, the handwriting was too messy. The envelope was near the roof in a space above the door from entry to the library. My spirit companion walked behind me using the library ladders as stilts. The library never had that high bookshelves, not in the dream either, but now it did. I woke up because I could not figure how to get down.

Tonight I was walking in a cemetery with my spirit companion, and he talked about the names in the stones like they were living people. I remember one russian man had been complaining to him about not been taken seriously. From there we went to a house that was going to be demolished. A girl wanted to have pieces of the wallpapers and decorative tiles from kitchen and bathroom for her art project. From there I went to my spirit companions house. It was a cavern with tapestries and other furnishings that gave it oriental feeling, but in the same time it was modern, because of the lightning. I doubt it was his house when he lived. The future, maybe.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Weird steampunky setting on this dream. Really messy too, but I pieced the following tale together from it.

I was invited into a mansion that had brothers and sisters living in there. I was asked to help searching for their brother. He was a bit of a special case, because he had not been born into the family, but had came to them on a ship across the ocean when he was a teenager, he was born into other branch of the family tree but had been adopted into this one when his grandparents died. They were not first or second cousins either, that was a big family tree.

He had run away soon after he came. That had happened several years ago. The mansion was on a lush island, and they knew that he had run off to another nearby island with a big city apparently on a rowboat through the sea. It had been dangerous, so the family had desided to let him do what he wanted, because that was safer for him as he seemed to know his path. He had apprenticed himself to several people and had done well on his own, so there was nothing to worry about there, but their sister had fallen ill and needed blood to make her better, but they needed a match for her type, and it appeared that she was one of a kind, a mutation. So she was doomed unless that one brother had similar mutation.

I was sorry because I thought that it would be like one chance in the million because they seemed to be distant cousins with this man, but then I was taken to her room, and I saw that she was nothing like her sisters and brothers; they were ruddy with brown eyes and hair, and she matched her white sheets better than them, even her eyes were very pale. She told me, that when he came in his ship, he had had an blue envelope with her name on it that he had tried to give her first thing that he had set his foot on the land. She never read it, she had ripped it into tiny pieces, but he had already told her that they were the same age and had the same birthday, and they looked more alike than the rest of them. So she was adopted as well, but nobody had ever told her.

She did not take that information well, and she blamed the newcomer. First she did all sort of pranks, like putting extra ingredients in his food, but he took it with good humour, like he tought she was just playing. Then she took an old bridalgown with tiara and veil that went over the face, and spooked him in the night, going to his room and warning him that he would die that night if he did not leave NOW. And he did, jumped straight out of the window and it was not in the ground floor. And then he took that trip with the rowboat. This was news for everyone else.

The family did not know if he was still living in that nearby island city, I found that he was. Only he was travelling all around all the time, and at that time too. He had a housekeeper that took care of his business and was always ready to send him anything, but he never needed anything, not even money, and if he did not contact the housekeeper (I'm not sure if female or male, too ancient to tell) did not know where he was. I located him with an extralarge and extraugly bug that looked like a cross between wasp and geckolizard. I needed to give it something of his to snif like a bloodhound, and it took me to him. I told him that his devil of a sister was dying and he might be a cure. He told me that he knew he did have the cure, the information about her condition had been on that blue envelope, and he had tried to tell her, she just never listened.

We had to board ships to get to the island, and I remember we were to many places and had to run away alot because everyone seemed to assume we had lots of money. I worried we might be late, but when we finally got into her room, she threw a terrible screaming tantrum because he came in with his boots on.

I do not remember why I woke up, but I was ready to flip something, maybe her bed, so it was time to exit.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Before I went to sleep I felt... things happening almost in the middle of my forehead. Too high to be my third eye, so I quess it was the fourth. I have not felt anything worth mentioning in the area of my third eye, but the sensations I felt last night were like I had an eyesocket and something that did not belong there in the lower lid, and some force was trying to get it out. It was unpleasant to say the least.

I remember some parts of last nights dreams but they were too strange to really understand. In one part of a dream I was going down in what resembled a waterslide a bit, but the walls of it were made of sand. The last bit was of man and woman that were standing on ice, water underneath it. They were having a conversation that developed into argument, but I did not get what it was all about. They were first very ordinary. Then they turned to caricatures, the man started to seem a lecherous drunkard and the woman got lots of heavy makeup from nowhere and her clothing turned to something that makes no sense in winter though it had fur on it. Her transformation kept going on and she finally turned into something that I could not identify. Her face was magenta, resembled tropical fish most I can think of and it had something lavender coloured growing up both sides of her nose and uniting between her eyes, still going up and over her head, and her black hair was floating around her.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

A busy night; I went to an art exhibition where the pieces were put on the wall and taken away, covered with fabricks and revealed to be something else and turned around to reveal something behind the pieces. They were paintings, some were reliefs, and some were pieces of tightly written parchment. There was also a consert in the same time, and the little girls that sang were each taken to the front of the audience on a small old style tretcher that was carried between two people.

Elsewhere an asian girl was travelling across the mountains by train, but if there was no tunnel to get pass a high peak, that tretch had to be traveled by buss, and if the buss could not make it with the passengers, they got out and walked behind the buss. After that they traveled again in a train. She identified me because of the flowers of my beanie, and I knew it was her because she was wearing a scarf with flower pattern. I was carrying an uprooted tree that had the roots cut off, I was looking for a big vase to put it in water. We were penpals, she had come to study in the same school I was in, she was 12 and I was 16 in her book. She had this notebook. She was reserved but kept showing her notebook where she had written that she can be true to her feelings there and had written lots of endearments between her and me, hugs that she could not express in real life. She tried my makeup and I had to show her how to get it off, and she cleared the mess I made in the kitchen when I left milk carton on a hot stove.

Last part I was crossing a busy road by walking through a tunnel beneath it. I saw a medium-sized dog sized cat that was missing some of its tail. A woman coming from behind me told me she was a vet, and warned me that there was something stealing tails. I told her I do not have a tail, and she gave me one. It was a newborn kitten and I first thought it was dead, but when I warmed it between my palms, it fluffed up and was adorable, though it was tangled in brown stretchy threads. The kitten was white with tan patches. I kept imagining its fluffiness after I woke up but was then given an indigo blue Sacred Birman kitten to pet. I cannot really touch it the same way the kitten felt real, and fragile. I'd think they would be more similar, being of same species and same size... maybe a bit less fluffiness and stellar attitude are the biggest difference.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I did go to an art exhibition yesterday, and did not know that I was going. Last evening I asked cards wich path I should take with my career. Animal cards gave me lion for courage and strenght and family ties; I think those ties might mean friends too because I am quite a weird bird in my own family. Tarot cards gave me the judge. I do not think that means I should go read the law. My little sister studied it though, she works in that field.

In my dream last night, there was an infestation of flies in my house. My father told me to just hide anything that is edible to them, but they chewed even leather, like the wallet. I got into a car with the rest of my family, I do not know where we were going but the road was blocked. My father backed the car to a wooden terrace on someones yard and it gave away. I lost a tooth, but it was really small, and the root was attached to another tooth. It was summer and I was wearing shorts, but I had not shaved my legs and it seemed to annoy every stranger that were walking the same path, but towards me. I went to my sisters house. She was washing mirrors. A gigantic box of toothpicks fell on the floor and got soaked in soapy, dirty water. My sisters boyfriend commented that they were not very good toothpicks anyway, because they are too short and thick. I was left alone with some other guy, and he jumped at me. I tried to fight him off me, clawing at his face and trying to reach his eyes, and I woke up. Last thing I saw were robotic chicken, and I wondered what use those were, because they cannot lay eggs.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'd been in a shopping centre and somehow misplaced all my clothing on top part of my body except my bra. I did think of buying a top, but for some reason all of them had so big armholes that my bra would have been exposed at the sides anyway. So I ran home like that. My home was some other house than it is now but I did not think anything of it and do not remember anything but the hallway, natural wooden floor and wooden walls, probably wooden ceiling too. Someone was ringing my doorbell. Every "village crazy" you can see wandering around my city, actula people and not just dream crazies, was there plus missionaires from different religions. They started shouting; What is the meaning of life? I shut the door as fast as I could, but they started ringing the bell and shouting through the door, and then they managed to get the hinges give up and started pushing the door through the hallway. I tried to push back but some of those people are round like balloons in real life too, and there were so many of them that they steamrolled the door on me, but I woke up before the door fell on top of me.

I read some eastern philosophy before I went to sleep. The kind where a student asks a serious question and the teacher gives a lighthearted one that has nothing to do with the question.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I remember looking at a map where I was living. It was nowhere I'm actually living, but I felt I had visited many places and now wanted to go east, towards the coast that was there.

My cousin (one I really do have) told me that he could take me there with his new car, but another man that introduced himself as my new neighbour told me that he could offer me a horse if I'd like to ride with him to where I wanted to go. He said he breeds horses. I think he looked like a man I saw in a fitness center. Its rare I see some random person from real life in my dreams. I said I'd think about it for both of them.

Next scene I remember I am working a project with the horsebreeder and a group of other people, a woman there is clearly smitten with him and very noisy because of it. I went to get us coffee, tea and cookies, but there was a dragon in the kitchen and he did not want me to get anything for anyone. He was angry that I was not afraid of him. He told me I better run; he was going to catch me. So I ran. There was a lot of commotion with the group of people that were waiting for coffee etc. The smitten girl had started to "own" other peoples part of the project to make an impression on the horsebreeder. She had my drawings amongs other things, and I see the impression is pretty bad on the horsekeeper. I ran for the stairway through the room, and other people started to run with me as the dragon broke the doorjambs and part of the wall to fit through.

Next part was running up and down stairs. I just saw panicking people, no sight of the dragon. The large house was soon completely empty. Then I saw his tail slid through a corridor and caught the end of it and asked him what would happen now that I've caught him instead. He seemed really confused that things had ended like that. He was dark green, almost black with metallic sheen and his eyes were a mix of red and yellow. I think this was my dragon boy D, and I quess his dark side that I've never seen before is now pushing through. I've only ever seen him in human form, if I had ever seen this dragon I'd have known he is a black hybrid. Also, might be puberty looming, with all that running after women. D does not remember this but then he does not remember anything from last night. I woke up with headache, I still have it, and D claims he might have eaten something bad. I hope he did not actually catch anyone or anything.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I remember very little, just a huge snow castle or maybe a cathedral, the style was gothic and I did not see much of it, because I was just hanging on the outer wall, creeping along a ledge that was circkling all around the walls. I was trying to figure out how to make my way inside and to the floor, I managed to get a window open, (it was naturally made of ice, with ice flowers) but there was a long way down inside as wel as outside. I do not remember how I got there but I very probably floated there first and then forgot that I can do that. Again I could not figure out that I was dreaming. It has been snowing here a lot, I guess that made me dream of snow.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Long time no posting here, though I remember at least something from every night. I have Sorry I Cannot Feel My Head- binding and after I got it, I do remember my dreams better but I do not always understand too well and so cannot really describe what happened. Also sometimes things just are not very interesting, or I just walk around in buildings or forest and nothing happens really, and couple of times I have seen something from lives of the spirits I have in my house and they have wished that I do not spread around their personal things.

Tonight I got a book in the dream and got literally sucked in to the ghost story it was about. A house had something else into it than the home the new family in there now had hoped to buy themselves. I traveled to the past somehow, and saw that there had been two girls that had been living like princesses. They were always dressed in white lace. I saw them being pulled in a riksha. The boy pulling it was dressed in black and was treated like a servant, but he was actually their older brother, and all the servants the house had were the girls own brothers and sisters. I did not see any adults. I went further back and saw the boy that had been pulling the riksha, but he was now playing in the garden like any other little boy, and when I tried to talk to him he asked me to catch him and ran around my feet. When I caught him he turned into a little white monkey that climbed on my shoulder, and I realized that the girls had had monkey faces under their lace bonnets. They had not been born yet at that point, the boy was the youngest now.

Then I was in the present day and a storm was brewing, and I spotted an electric cord that went out from a window, and I worried that it might quide lightning in the house. The window had to be opened and the cord removed, but the family had moved a long table in front of the window, so we just pulled it back enough for me to stand between the table and window. I crawled under the tablecloth, and found the monkeyboy, but he was now a full grown man but in horsecart riders coat and he was otherwise old fashioned too. He suggested that now that we were together alone, we could... I do not get what it is with me and dreams with men wanting to show me their private parts. I dont remember how it came to that, but he also showed me how he would look if he was a dragon. He was not scaly, but had fur and his head resembled that of an otter quite a lot, but without whiskers and he had little points for ears. He had white streaks drawn from his nostrils into his eyes, that were blue. The human form had black hair and brown, wavy muttonchop beard with moustache.

The electric cord was attached to a flowerpot, it had a houseplant with white bell flowers growing in there.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”