new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello everyone, I have been working closely with Isis and figured to share some of my experiences with you guys! Before hand I would like to also mention I asked Isis if I may share parts of my experience and workings and she gave me the green light! ;)2

I'm going through a rough patch / learning process in my life right now. My relationship with my mother is heavily strained, and my father has never been involved in my life.
Dealing with a hurtful situation I sat quietly alone in my room to clear my mind. I set out an intent of what I would like to bring into my life and decided to focus positively on that. As I did Isis stepped forward. When I say she stepped forward, you could tell by the room shifting, feeling her standing behind you, and overall this powerful and maternal energy she brings. She told me she would help me with these things, but I would have to meditate with her daily (excluding Thursdays and Fridays I don't really understand why, but I didn't bother question her request.)

I have been working with her for the past three days so far and I must say it's been a truly unique experience. I get alot of signs throughout the day and I've heavily been working on myself. I've been guided towards certain tools to work with as well.

1: Day one of meditation. (Purging) I greeted and gave thanks to Isis before we began. She appeared in my room and told me today she would be working on my third eye. (To enhance communication I assume.) As I lay down it felt like she reached into my third eye so to speak and I felt pressure on my forehead as a ball of light was placed there to remove blockages and activate it. It felt like this energy went back to a part of my brain and removed some cobwebs (Lol) Afterwards I stood up and was instructed to face away from her. She told me what was to come and brace myself for it. I did so and she wrapped her arms around me and I felt a stir through my body. Words cannot describe the feeling. Soon I found myself puking what looked like black smoke, or tar. It was hard on me.. I could feel this black substance being pulled and purged from every part of my being. I could feel my physical body moving back and forth from such a strong reaction.
When I was done I took a moment to regain myself.
Later she place thin band crown (if that's the word) on my head which has an opal stone tear drop down the center to my forehead to my third eye region. It's strange to me that I can still feel it outside of meditation. Near the end of our first session she also explained to me what the tattoo on my back meant. (A tattoo I was given way earlier during a dream contact session.) It was acceptance of me working and studying under her, among other things. As things came to a close I asked if I may hug her goodbye and she permitted me to do so. As I did I was overwhelmed with such love and light that I could feel tears streaming down my face.

2: Day two of meditation. (Focus) Today she didn't want a candle lit during our session. On this day she wanted me to work on my focus- to be able to work beyond just my bedroom. Soon I found myself standing outside in a hallway that was huge, it looked like I was in a palace almost. I was instructed to enter the room and as I did so I was in awe of it's beauty. I would describe it, but sense I'd better not. As I seen her across the room I met up with her I knelt before her and gave her all of my thanks. From there I sat on the bed and she put these gold cuffs on my wrists.

3: Day three of meditation. (Healing)
Instead of being in the hallway outside of this room I was now standing outside on the balcony. The first thing I seen was the night sky and the village below. I brought my attention to the band on my head and the cuffs. They were so beautiful and I wondered about them. I stepped back into the room and was instructed to lay on the bed. As I did, Isis walked into the room. I wanted to stand - bow to meet her but she told me she wanted me to lay down. I did as I was told. She sat on the bed to the left of me taking hold of my hand. I could feel such warmth, such energy from her holding my hand. I inquired about the other immortals I work with, Anubis and Khepri. She looked over as Anubis stepped forward on the right side of the bed and Khepri at the foot. I was reminded that they are always there, but for now this was the time I was to work with her . I understood and appreciated the reassurance and presence still. Isis then put her hand over my heart and told me visualize my heart opening. She told me to let go of resentment. I told her that I would honestly try but currently there is some resentment in my heart that is unresolved and needs to be addressed first. I told her I wanted to be truthful with her, but I was still open to try.
We went through trial and error on the best way to open and work within my heart. In the end she was able to access that space. Physically I wasn't feeling well, light nausea you would get from being in the back seat of a car to long. I asked if I could go, but she told me I would be alright, that what she was performing couldn't be stopped once started and asked if I could hang on a few more minutes. It wasn't too bad that I pressed her, so I stayed and relaxed. Focusing on her only. I felt myself drifting into a wave of relaxation, reminded of the feeling her grasp on my hand every so often. Needless to say I survived without getting worse.

Death is only the beginning.
A part of my beloved family: (2) Sterling Angel, (1) Mermaid, (1) Watch Tower - West, (1) Lares, (1) Gregori Watcher, (1) Human, (1) Marid Djinn, (3) Egyptian Immortals: Isis, Anubis, & Khepri. (2) Bronwyn Angels, (1) Courtwind Angel. (1) Book of the Dead Vampire.
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

Very cool. Thanks for sharing!

Legions at my command.
Theseventhsense
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Communion
My magical/paranormal name...: Narayanatha
Zodiac:

Interesting!

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Excellent writing of your experience, and the experience itself, as you portray it is really a good thing for others to read. Thank you. Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
OrderandChaos
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Bump

Almost isn't good enough!
OrderandChaos
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Nefertiti, you should apply for tenure. Whenever I eventually get tenure I'd love to be able to PM you and talk to you abut Kemetic things, especially anything relating to Isis.

Almost isn't good enough!
Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

LMAO when I read the title of this topic I was going "what?" thinking about the terrorist group Isis :\ :lol:

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
rdev
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragons
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Jervis
Zodiac:

Clockwick Jeeves wrote:LMAO when I read the title of this topic I was going "what?" thinking about the terrorist group Isis :\ :lol:
LMAO

Return to “Immortals”