You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nymphos
If I could be anything, I would be...: Woodland Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This might be long, and I'm not sure if this is the right place, but here goes:

Our house has two (maybe 3) unbound entities. The farmer is benevolent and mostly putters in the garden, rarely he walks through the house to go out front. There is a protective spirit attached to my aunt, we think might be the same entity. And then we have the resident bastard: manifests as a shadow or full body man, he hides/moves things, throws things (we can hear it throughout the house, he usually throws thing in one of two rooms), he also kicks some of our more spirit-sensitive dogs. ::

We've been doing sage cleanings and some sort of 10 day ritual with a mix of resins (my aunt takes care of that). I'm getting the things together to do ASH'S ultimate banishment and protection deal. One problem I see with all of our attempts is this: as a result of a traumatic brain injury my aunt in prone to outbursts of anger and had frequent mood swings beyond even my own bipolar mood swings. I make a point to exercise and meditate daily, but I fear that either my aunt "feeds" the spirit with her anger and/or the spirit causes/entourages her out bursts.

I've pointed this out to her and she agrees when she's in a good mood, but completely denies it when she's in a volatile mood. Also in this mix is my grandmother, who is 87 and has a deal with both spirits "leave me the <<Removed by Mod>>alone and I won't come after you when I die". Thanks for the help grandma! :\

I understand that the anger outbursts and mood swings are a symptom of traumatic brain injury and can get worse with time, stress, etc. but I really think a lot of it is just bad energy, not the underlying pathophysiology. I've tried getting her to join me when I meditate or exercise (my personal stress relievers and centering methods), but she's not interested and frankly it's a time management issue on her part I have tried to fix for years.

So, aside from the Ultimate Banishing and Protection ritual I'm already gathering supplies for, what else can I do (spells, spirits, rituals, I'm open to anything WA and lighter DA)? At this point I feel like her energy is just as bad a the negative spirit, I have tools to combat the spirit, but aside from psych class and conflict resolution skills from work, I'm at a loss for dealing with this human! *\(

luctor et emergo

Image image by Corey Ford

2 Phoenix, 3 Elves, 5 Fae, 5 Dragons, 2 Psy Vampires, 3 Nymphos, 2 Gargoyles, 2 Gregori. 1 each: Duojna, Fylgia, Volkh, Amphisbaenia, Caladrius, Aesclepius, Gryphon, Gnome, Dosojin, Galen, Sylvan, Freya, Thor, Aphrodite, Shaman, Boobrie, Cambion, Astral Djinn, Fortuna, mystery spirit.
phnxlvr87
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Oh, probably worth mentioning, my not so brilliant aunts and uncles used a ouija board from the early 1960s to the mid 1970s when it became lost. Last known place was the attic, though no one has been able to find it. It may be the one of the sections that still has asbestos insulation. Frequently as a child and occasionally as an adult I've had dreams of there being a portal in a certain part of the attic...I used to explore it as a child with no ill effects, but as an adult I've stayed out.

luctor et emergo

2 Phoenix, 3 Elves, 5 Fae, 5 Dragons, 2 Psy Vampires, 3 Nymphos, 2 Gargoyles, 2 Gregori. 1 each: Duojna, Fylgia, Volkh, Amphisbaenia, Caladrius, Aesclepius, Gryphon, Gnome, Dosojin, Galen, Sylvan, Freya, Thor, Aphrodite, Shaman, Boobrie, Cambion, Astral Djinn, Fortuna, mystery spirit.
elaboratedream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

oh some one please answer I might learn something from this

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Unfortunately, there are no quick fixes if your aunt has a brain injury. But you might be able to smooth out the energies in the household -- and in your aunt's moods -- with aromatherapy.

For some reason, when I read the OP, I remembered that there are cat owners who use Feliway's Rescue Remedy to fill the house with pheromones that calm their cats (if the kitties are fighting or if a new cat has been brought into the household). I would say that looking around to find something that works in a similar way on humans might be helpful for everyone in the house.

You're already prepping for Ash's ultimate protection/banishing ritual, and that would've been the other part of my advice. I think you're on the right metaphysical track there.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

It is very likely that the ouija board brought some uninvited guests and some lower vibrating spirit latched on to your aunt. The farmer sounds rather harmless to me, sometimes they just need to be accompanied or walked to the other side. Sometimes when a person dies, their spirit gets stuck in this plane for some reason. They may sincerely want to leave for the afterlife, but fears, doubts and regrets weigh on them and keep them from entering into the other world. Here is an incantation which will loosen their ties to this world and open their way to the afterlife. This will only work if the spirit really wants to leave, and is not to be used to banish evil spirits.

A time for everything
and everything in its place,
May the Angel of Destiny guide you
beyond this impasse,
Traverse in peace on the other side of the veil,

My blessings,

So mote it be.

Now for the more violent one I would gather what is necessary to perform Ash's banishment spell ASAP. In the meantime protect yourself and begin each day with sitting down in a quiet space for five minutes, visualising a bright bubble of light around you, reaching about an arm’s length away from your body. Make it any colour you feel comfortable with.

Repeat the following words: “I surround myself with a shield of protection. I am safe within my space.” Feel the light emanating from you, growing brighter with each deep breath. It is strong and controlled, vibrating at a high frequency. No evil spirit can penetrate this force field.

Finally, ask your spirit guides, guardian angels and the God and Goddess to protect you. I would also sage as much as possible until you have all that is needed to banish the violent spirit you will need to cleanse the space where you sense the negative intrusion as much as possible. If it follows you around, use these methods around your body.

Burn sage, sandalwood or frankincense. Sprinkle sea salt around the area. Repeat the following words:

“Any energy that doesn’t serve me, please leave now.
You don’t belong here. I am sending you home.
Thank you.”

Now this will not banish him but it will most likely calm him down until you can do the banishment spell. The most important thing to remember for your safety is to never insult the spirit, that can make things way worse than they already are. You have to be strong and make him feel that you're not afraid and that this is your home, not his. Ignoring them is also good, giving them attention tends to feed the unwanted manifestations. This is the best I can do...hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck.

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
phnxlvr87
new here
new here
Zodiac:

elaboratedream wrote:oh some one please answer I might learn something from this
I'm very sorry if you're dealing with something similar to me, but at least now two of us can get help together!

luctor et emergo

phnxlvr87
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:For some reason, when I read the OP, I remembered that there are cat owners who use Feliway's Rescue Remedy to fill the house with pheromones that calm their cats (if the kitties are fighting or if a new cat has been brought into the household). I would say that looking around to find something that works in a similar way on humans might be helpful for everyone in the house.
Hehe, we have the pheromones for one of our neurotic dogs, still working on the human version. We do have lavender (dried) all over the house all the time because we grow it, as do all the neighbors. We're all probably desensitized but it's hard to find a scent that doesn't aggravate her.
Angel Marie wrote:It is very likely that the ouija board brought some uninvited guests and some lower vibrating spirit latched on to your aunt. The farmer sounds rather harmless to me, sometimes they just need to be accompanied or walked to the other side. Sometimes when a person dies, their spirit gets stuck in this plane for some reason. They may sincerely want to leave for the afterlife, but fears, doubts and regrets weigh on them and keep them from entering into the other world. Here is an incantation which will loosen their ties to this world and open their way to the afterlife. This will only work if the spirit really wants to leave, and is not to be used to banish evil

Now for the more violent one I would gather what is necessary to perform Ash's banishment spell ASAP. In the meantime protect yourself and begin each day with sitting down in a quiet space for five minutes, visualising a bright bubble of light around you, reaching about an arm’s length away from your body. Make it any colour you feel comfortable with.

Repeat the following words: “I surround myself with a shield of protection. I am safe within my space.” Feel the light emanating from you, growing brighter with each deep breath. It is strong and controlled, vibrating at a high frequency. No evil spirit can penetrate this force field.

Finally, ask your spirit guides, guardian angels and the God and Goddess to protect you. I would also sage as much as possible until you have all that is needed to banish the violent spirit you will need to cleanse the space where you sense the negative intrusion as much as possible. If it follows you around, use these methods around your body.

Burn sage, sandalwood or frankincense. Sprinkle sea salt around the area. Repeat the following words:

“Any energy that doesn’t serve me, please leave now.
You don’t belong here. I am sending you home.
Thank you.”

Now this will not banish him but it will most likely calm him down until you can do the banishment spell. The most important thing to remember for your safety is to never insult the spirit, that can make things way worse than they already are. You have to be strong and make him feel that you're not afraid and that this is your home, not his. Ignoring them is also good, giving them attention tends to feed the unwanted manifestations. This is the best I can do...hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck.
Thanks so much!

I'd love to help the farmer move on and not have anything nasty happen to him.

luctor et emergo

phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

phnxlvr87 wrote:Oh, probably worth mentioning, my not so brilliant aunts and uncles used a ouija board from the early 1960s to the mid 1970s when it became lost. Last known place was the attic, though no one has been able to find it. It may be the one of the sections that still has asbestos insulation. Frequently as a child and occasionally as an adult I've had dreams of there being a portal in a certain part of the attic...I used to explore it as a child with no ill effects, but as an adult I've stayed out.
The only thing that will speak to you through a ouiji board is a fallen angel, and they will lie and do nothing but cause harm. Best to stay away from those things.

Legions at my command.
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

The only thing that will speak to you through a ouiji board is a fallen angel, and they will lie and do nothing but cause harm. Best to stay away from those things.
I've heard a lot of stuff about the ouija board, but I've NEVER heard this. Where in the world did you hear that? lol

phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

AmethystRayne wrote:
I've heard a lot of stuff about the ouiji board, but I've NEVER heard this. Where in the world did you hear that? lol
I have a friend that is a master conjurer. He has shared many things with me and his reason for it makes sense. He mentioned that 99.5% of the people who use them have no idea how they work or what they are doing and common sense will tell you that is easy to agree with. I mean, they do sell the things at Toy's R Us after all.

Legions at my command.

Return to “General Questions”