Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

When I was four years old, I had an OBE where I was in my dog's body. I was falling asleep on the couch wit her next to me, when my vision became swirling TV static. the next thing I knew, I was looking at myself where she was previously. I turned around and walked to the door to my backyard. as I stared at the screen door, the static came back and I woke up on the couch. I looked around and saw my dog in the same place I just was.

Has anyone else have something like this happen to them?

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Ferocious Harmony
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Perhaps this could be related to your ties to your pet? The static could be indication of astral movement through differing perceptions. It isn't out of the realm of possibility to see through the eyes of another entity. It sounds like you have quite a bond if this occurred while your dog was still moving. That's my take on it at least. :P

Unrelated: The only oddity I can recall vividly as a child is my breathing under water experience. Which I came to discover having to do with Merfolk being in my blood line via C.H.

Thanks for sharing, I'm sure other's have had similar interesting experiences as children. I hope you uncover the significance of this occurrence. : )

I read these words of my future in the past, and now my lie is true.

There is always a solution, have you the fortitude to seek it.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:When I was four years old, I had an OBE where I was in my dog's body. I was falling asleep on the couch wit her next to me, when my vision became swirling TV static. the next thing I knew, I was looking at myself where she was previously. I turned around and walked to the door to my backyard. as I stared at the screen door, the static came back and I woke up on the couch. I looked around and saw my dog in the same place I just was.

Has anyone else have something like this happen to them?
Yes. One time, I woke up and got out of bed, leaving my significant other, and walked into my study, work, and practice room, walking over to a poll lamp and flipped the switch. The light didn't go on, and it felt like my finger went thru the switch. I quickly thought that, I am "just being silly with myself as I was still a bit groggy, then I got down on my knees to see if the pole lamp had somehow become unplugged. It was pulgeed in. I got up off the floo, knocking a notebook of my table, "I'll pick it up later", I thought, and then suddenly, felt like my whole body was vibraing an whirling inside of me, then I heard a sound like some one dropping a football size rock on a cement payment, and then I suddenly woke up next to Cheryl. In a sleepy voice she said: Is everything all right? " "Yes", I relied, firmly tucked into the bed" And went back to sleep. At the coming morning, I got up, dressed, and walked into my studio. My notebook was on the floor.

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”