acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Angel Marie wrote:I think you can send the sexual energy to your sexual spirits like vampires, incubus, cambions, nymphos and so on but I don't believe your Angels would benefit from that energy, they are non sexual beings of love and light, of course this is an assumption but I am positive they would not benefit from it and may even find it disrespectful if directed at them.
It depends on the individual spirit's preference rather than the races as a whole. My Luminary, Courtwind, Sterling, and Divine Angels welcome sexual energy, while my Anamchara does not. I've found a mix in other spirits, as well. Some do, some don't.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Angel Marie wrote:I think you can send the sexual energy to your sexual spirits like vampires, incubus, cambions, nymphos and so on but I don't believe your Angels would benefit from that energy, they are non sexual beings of love and light, of course this is an assumption but I am positive they would not benefit from it and may even find it disrespectful if directed at them.
This is right. My bronwyn confirmed in my dream when she appeared, that she is non sexual.

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

On the subject of sending sexual energy to a friend and then him disassociating with you...

Well no wonder. If someone kept sending me sexual energy that I did not approve of, I'd cut them out of my life, too. Not without knocking their teeth in, first, though.

Just like with physical sex, if you are going to send energy to someone, you must have permission first. If you do not have permission and boundaries in place between you both, that is assault, variably rape.

Easy guide to sexual energetic exchanges:
Ask person if they are game for sex energy exchanges.
Is they say yes, go for it.
If they say no, do not go for it.
If they said yes, discuss what each is and is not comfortable with and agree on terms of the exchanges.
If they said no, they meant no. Do not press the issue.
If they said yes, have fun. ;)
If they said no, and continue on with sending them sexual energy, you have just assaulted someone. Congratulations.

Play safe and consensual, kiddies!~

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

Zero wrote:On the subject of sending sexual energy to a friend and then him disassociating with you...

Well no wonder. If someone kept sending me sexual energy that I did not approve of, I'd cut them out of my life, too. Not without knocking their teeth in, first, though.

Just like with physical sex, if you are going to send energy to someone, you must have permission first. If you do not have permission and boundaries in place between you both, that is assault, variably rape.

Easy guide to sexual energetic exchanges:
Ask person if they are game for sex energy exchanges.
Is they say yes, go for it.
If they say no, do not go for it.
If they said yes, discuss what each is and is not comfortable with and agree on terms of the exchanges.
If they said no, they meant no. Do not press the issue.
If they said yes, have fun. ;)
If they said no, and continue on with sending them sexual energy, you have just assaulted someone. Congratulations.

Play safe and consensual, kiddies!~
but how do you know for instance bronwyn Angel want sexual energy maybe because i am higly sexual person

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Zero Very Funny.
He welcomed the sexual energy initially. And he did his share of tormenting too. For five years he visited me in my dreams. They were so sexually intense I would wake up wet. I didn't even know women could do that. He would then email me about the dream the next day. He is very gifted, born this way. He most likely knows we are talking about him on this forum. I think about him all the time. The reason he left I think is because the sexual energy got to be to much and I would never agree to consummate our relationship. He told me he had fallen in love with me and he wanted me to leave my husband or spend a weekend with him every now and then. After all these years I refused until this September. I discovered some heart breaking information on my husband and told him I would spend one night with him and talk about future plans when he returned to the United States. At 1:30 am the next morning he was involved in a near fatal car accident, he never saw coming. Reasons you probably wouldn't believe so I won't even waste my time telling you.

He contacted me 2 more times after that and I have not heard from him since. I still send him sexual energy because I know he likes it and to show him I am in with love him too. I never would admit it before. He often told me he could change my life. If I knew then what I know now, I would have let him. 8( :*3

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

ZigiziX wrote: but how do you know for instance bronwyn Angel want sexual energy maybe because i am higly sexual person
You ask them, as with any person. If you can't talk to them, you just don't send them any until you can.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ty Aprophys :D but also what about when you think about them sexualy do they ofend

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

ZigiziX wrote:ty Aprophys :D but also what about when you think about them sexualy do they ofend
No idea, you'd have to ask them. Maybe not because they're used to humans thinking with the content of their pants.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ok ty for info

Ferocious Harmony
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10000
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
Zodiac:

The build up and release of orgasm is a great way to exchange or gift energy to entities/spirits. Simply calling out their name and asking them to join you during masturbation or copulation does wonders in my experience. It has proven good form to get to know some with more depth and makes for nice offering. The capacity to help in releasing inhibitions and fears regarding sex that you may be aware and accepting of your needs and desires is not an uncommon side effect.

The building and release is also a fantastic way to guide intent for ritual.

Something I have pondered for more than a moment: In the past, when unaware of this avenue of guiding intent, where do you think the energy of fantasy induced orgasms went?

-Fero.H

I read these words of my future in the past, and now my lie is true.

There is always a solution, have you the fortitude to seek it.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”