acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

GenesisLove wrote:Zero Very Funny.
He welcomed the sexual energy initially. And he did his share of tormenting too.
I am very happy to hear this.
A lot of people, when they get involved in the meta, want to just jump in with everything. They learn how to manipulate energy, send it, receive it. Then, from there, a lot of people decide to use this ability to direct sexual energy at/to someone, many times without permission.

If someone wants to just send someone a wet dream once or so, I see no problem with that. But if someone continues on, and on, and on, with sending energy, and the person on the receiving end has clearly said they do not want this, that's where there is a problem.

Anyways, my point in this, is, with all sexual endeavors, consent is the main focus. A lot of people think 'oh, it's just energy, so it won't do any harm'. Bullshit. It is harassment. People in the meta community, especially newbs, need to know that just because you can send someone sexual energy, does not mean to just go ahead and do it.

But... ah. I am glad to see that you were both consenting to those endeavors, which is awesome! It's fun to have an energetic f*** buddy. Maybe you can rekindle that kinky flame in the future. ;)

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

If you take the time to have your 5 different bodies in and of your body-mind-life, accept Shakti energy wihich is focssed Kundalini energy (which already is somewhat focussed) then things that are correct and good will happen automatically in such a way, that whatever the outcome, it will be good, supportive, and karmically a good thing.

There are books on this subject and also a small number of teachers as well. If you are interested in a wide, deep, profound "fix" for all of what you have said here, let me know, and I will supply the direct information, but I will not post it here, as I will not allow the obvious possibility of truly sacred magick to be ridiculed or ranked down. Its sad to do things this way, but when good magick is "ranked down or belittled, it serves only negative purposes, and in my life, I will not allow that, as I am an initiate in these sacred circles, and have promised to never knowingly jeopardize the sanctity of these magicks. Also, it is fine if you don't care, but if you do, you can PM me anytime.
Best Wishes,
Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen, if you are speaking to me, I would love that. Unfortunately my membership is too new to PM. But you can email me if that is okay. I need to make sure it's ok. I don't want to get kicked off the forum for breaking the rules. I enjoy learning new thing, it makes my day. So again YES I would love that.

Zero,
I learned today that my friend is supposed to be at a mutual friend's wedding in January. If I just get a hug I'll be satisfied. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

GenisisLove, unfortunately emails are not allowed to be shared on CH forums. Sorry!

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ferocious Harmony, thank you for your comment.
Fyrelite, thanks for informing me.
Thanks to everyone who took time to comment.

Caiyros Arlen, is this your name everywhere or just on this forum?

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

There are 2 books that I have been recommended as text books for the spiritual healing course I am enrolled in. They describe the 5 energy layers of the human body. (the physical energy body, the etheric energy body, the emotional energy body, the mental energy body & the spiritual energy body) I'm pretty sure the information in these isn't the sacred knowledge Caiyros has offered to share if he's reluctant to post the titles here <<Removed By Mod>> but they are good text books for anyone wanting to learn energetic healing techniques. And the information in these books is common knowledge among the practitioners & healers that I know. I have a friend who was in a lot of pain & had bleeding kidneys that wouldn't heal as a result of a car accident and I used the information from Hands of Light along with crystal energy to help him heal.

Hands of Light: A guide to healing through the human energy field by Barbara Ann Brennan.

Vibrational Medicine: the #1 handbook of subtle-energy therapies by Dr Richard Gerber.

You could also look in the What Are You Reading part of the forum, sometimes other good book titles are posted there.
Last edited by CH Moderator on Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed inappropriate comment that could be used to cause a flame war

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

GenesisLove wrote:Ferocious Harmony, thank you for your comment.
Fyrelite, thanks for informing me.
Thanks to everyone who took time to comment.

Caiyros Arlen, is this your name everywhere or just on this forum?
You can contact me on LinkedIn Caiyros Arlen Strang also, if you go to my site Amuncine, you can see what eBooks are on sale at $4.95 <<Removed By Mod>>
click on splash screen and then click on shop.....the titles are obvious.Most of the current stuff being published is just the taking of earlier texts such as the texts of Charles Ledbeater and so on, watering them down, for the cell-phone app-generation. To truly learn takes time, and these days people want instant everything. What you have to ask yourself is the simple question: Do I want to become expert, or do I want just some lesser realm of knowledge. I made my mind up when I was 7 - I wanted all of the knowledge that I could consume.

As for the other stuff that I mentioned, it is not published information, but, rather what I learned from
Swami Nityananda,
Swami Muktananada
Sri Ravi Shankar
Shivabaliyoga Maharaj
Sri Anand Ma (formerly Asha Ma
Dhyanyogi Mahasundundas Ji
Swami Peramananda

as well as:
HH the 14th Dalai Lama
HH the 16th Gyalwa Karmapa
HE Kalu RImpoche
HE Deshung Rimpoche
HE Chogyi Trichen RImpoche
HH Sakya Trizen
HH Kyabje Drigung Rimpoche

as well as:
Chief Slow Turtle
Dhyani Ywahoo
Ellis Chips
Victoria Chips
Medicine Story
Wallace Black Elk

and a number of others.

My very first "guru" was Helen Keller (She changed my entire life, and I was just a kid)

The reason I don't want to post some forms of knowledge is not egotistical, I would love to, but I have taken an oath (long ago) to do whatever I can do, to never let sacred knowledge be verbally or any other way, be treated wwith less respect than is required. That is the whole reason for Occult Secrecy.....A real practicioner never wants anyone at any time make jokes about sacred knowledge, and this past year, I have seen, a lot of that happen.....Its too bad, the egotistical bad guys make it harder for the good guys to learn. This happens a lot in this world, and it is sad.

Caiyros Arlen
Last edited by CH Moderator on Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please keep personal selling websites in the seller's area. Removed the seller's web site.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

JellyBean, thank you I am looking them up on Amazon immediately.

Caiyros Arlen - Checking you out now. Thanks

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Zero wrote:
GenesisLove wrote:Zero Very Funny.
He welcomed the sexual energy initially. And he did his share of tormenting too.
I am very happy to hear this.
A lot of people, when they get involved in the meta, want to just jump in with everything. They learn how to manipulate energy, send it, receive it. Then, from there, a lot of people decide to use this ability to direct sexual energy at/to someone, many times without permission.

If someone wants to just send someone a wet dream once or so, I see no problem with that. But if someone continues on, and on, and on, with sending energy, and the person on the receiving end has clearly said they do not want this, that's where there is a problem.

I fully agree with this perception.

Anyways, my point in this, is, with all sexual endeavors, consent is the main focus. A lot of people think 'oh, it's just energy, so it won't do any harm'. Bullshit. It is harassment. People in the meta community, especially newbs, need to know that just because you can send someone sexual energy, does not mean to just go ahead and do it.

Spot on

But... ah. I am glad to see that you were both consenting to those endeavors, which is awesome! It's fun to have an energetic f*** buddy. Maybe you can rekindle that kinky flame in the future. ;)
Zero, as always, you hit the nail on the head. Thank you for your insight.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
SpiritFinder
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: nympho
Zodiac:

GenesisLove, Just a thought,If you are interested in sharing your sexual energy with me.I would be more than greatful. I don't mean for it offend you on any level.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”