Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery or elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: i dont know yet
Zodiac:

does any1 got any information other than the encyclopedia about jia drow elfs since i just got one bounded to my spirit and its done. also how do u offer a spirit a offering if its spirit bound?

Proud Owner Of: 1 Succubus, 1 Nympho, Jia Alliance Drow Elf
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

r3ddevil wrote:does any1 got any information other than the encyclopedia about jia drow elfs since i just got one bounded to my spirit and its done. also how do u offer a spirit a offering if its spirit bound?
First of all, did the seller not tell you about any kind of offerings that could be offered? It doesn't matter if the spirit is bound to your spirit, or not, you can still give them offerings by wearing a sent that they like, or maybe a favorite food that they would like, or doing something that they would like!!! Some of my drows, some bound to my spirit and some not, both like to walk around at night and enjoy looking at the stars and moon of it is a clear night!!!! Some like being out in nature during the day too, so that can be done, just by talking a walk!!!

If you have no idea about what the drow likes, the3n contact the person you got the spirit from and ask them!!!!! The CH encyclopedia is a good source for finding out what spirits and entities like!!!! However other sellers may have their own ideas on what the spirits and or entities, that they have, may like, so it is always best to ask the seller you got the spirit or entity from!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
r3ddevil
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: i dont know yet
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:
r3ddevil wrote:does any1 got any information other than the encyclopedia about jia drow elfs since i just got one bounded to my spirit and its done. also how do u offer a spirit a offering if its spirit bound?
First of all, did the seller not tell you about any kind of offerings that could be offered? It doesn't matter if the spirit is bound to your spirit, or not, you can still give them offerings by wearing a sent that they like, or maybe a favorite food that they would like, or doing something that they would like!!! Some of my drows, some bound to my spirit and some not, both like to walk around at night and enjoy looking at the stars and moon of it is a clear night!!!! Some like being out in nature during the day too, so that can be done, just by talking a walk!!!

If you have no idea about what the drow likes, the3n contact the person you got the spirit from and ask them!!!!! The CH encyclopedia is a good source for finding out what spirits and entities like!!!! However other sellers may have their own ideas on what the spirits and or entities, that they have, may like, so it is always best to ask the seller you got the spirit or entity from!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

thanks!!! and i got mine from ch lol and i got another question when i ordered my succy and nymphy they came with a name now i got some other stuff tht has been shipped will it include the name of my drow?

Proud Owner Of: 1 Succubus, 1 Nympho, Jia Alliance Drow Elf
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Yes. CH sends your spirit's name with the spirit, as do a lot of sellers. But some sellers will send the info by email when they ship the spirit just in case the package gets lost or stolen.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Oriyn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Caladrius, Gargoyle
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriyn Destiny
Zodiac:

If you bought from CH, just log into your account and check the order under your order history--they record the name and description in the 'customer notes' section of the order for your convenience. :)

List of spirits in my family is now officially too long to list everyone! I'm over 500 text characters!!!!!!

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Oriyn wrote:If you bought from CH, just log into your account and check the order under your order history--they record the name and description in the 'customer notes' section of the order for your convenience. :)
But sometimes they don't update the notes until the order is about to be shipped even if it was already conjured & is in the shipping queue.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
r3ddevil
neophyte
neophyte