Greetings from Celestial Secrets (Etsy Celestial Tarot)

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
CelestialSecrets
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elementals
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Astrelle Wolfsong
Zodiac:

Greetings, this is my first post here on CH, many of my clients have recommended I check it out! I am still learning to navigate here, so please let me know if I have posted something under the wrong category. I am a seller of metaphysical jewelry and goods, including enchanted jewelry, readings and spirit vessels.

You can find me shop on Etsy, here:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/celestialtarot

Here is a bit about me:

I am Astrelle; a hereditary Celtic blooded witch and intuitive tarot reader, diviner, and astrologer with an impressive rating of accuracy. I have been reading the cards for over 13 years. I have been following the Pagan path since I was 15 years old. My purpose in life is to help others discover their true selves, and to pass on the messages I receive from the cosmos.

My talent is as a naturally gifted medium/channeler; I have had the ability to read auras since childhood. I posses a strong form of Empathy; I am also Clairvoyant in the form of of claircognizance.

I am the Founder & High Priestess of the "Sisters of the Celestial", and have taught many pupils to read the cards and uncover the secrets of the celestial divine.

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”