Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

We have taken feedback from all the members over the last year and designed a new format for club members which begins in November.

From this point forward you will receive a code in the newsletter which you can use to get ANY binding in the Exclusive category for free!

For example, if you are a member of the Angel Club, you can get any binding from the Angel Club Exclusive category for free. Each month you can decide if you want to try a new binding, or if you want to order more spirits of an Angelic race you already have.

In addition to that we also listened to feedback regarding the spells which come in every newsletter and we have devised a great solution!

On every listing you will see a new "Add-On" option which allows you to add-on one of the following to your order:

- 3 spells which you can cast yourself
(printed & mailed to you)
- 3 prebound spells
(same as the printed but are prebound for you instead of you casting the spells)
- 1 spell for you to cast, 1 prebound spell, and 1 connecting stone for the spirit or spell of the listing.

As a participating, CH club member you now have more control & selection over your club membership :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Magnolia wrote: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:11 pm We have taken feedback from all the members over the last year and designed a new format for club members which begins in November.

From this point forward you will receive a code in the newsletter which you can use to get ANY binding in the Exclusive category for free!

For example, if you are a member of the Angel Club, you can get any binding from the Angel Club Exclusive category for free. Each month you can decide if you want to try a new binding, or if you want to order more spirits of an Angelic race you already have.

In addition to that we also listened to feedback regarding the spells which come in every newsletter and we have devised a great solution!

On every listing you will see a new "Add-On" option which allows you to add-on one of the following to your order:

- 3 spells which you can cast yourself
(printed & mailed to you)
- 3 prebound spells
(same as the printed but are prebound for you instead of you casting the spells)
- 1 spell for you to cast, 1 prebound spell, and 1 connecting stone for the spirit or spell of the listing.

As a participating, CH club member you now have more control & selection over your club membership :)
Hello Magnolia, Do you have an Angel Club? Can you please send me the web-link for it? I would like to sign up for it. What else we can do with angel club membership?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:41 am Hello Magnolia, Do you have an Angel Club? Can you please send me the web-link for it? I would like to sign up for it. What else we can do with angel club membership?
All the clubs are here: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/paranormal-clubs/
I searched the Angel club but didn't find it. The white arts club would be a good alternative: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/white-ar ... irits.html *>*

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

marsnymph wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:14 pm
Chavah wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:41 am Hello Magnolia, Do you have an Angel Club? Can you please send me the web-link for it? I would like to sign up for it. What else we can do with angel club membership?
I searched the Angel club but didn't find it. The white arts club would be a good alternative: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/white-ar ... irits.html *>*
Cool! By the way, are human spirits considered WA or DA? Because humans have free will, you see...

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:09 am
Cool! By the way, are human spirits considered WA or DA? Because humans have free will, you see...
A lot of people say they are gray arts, so dark arts. I don't think it's possible for a human to be WA or else it's truly rare. Even immortals aren't white arts...

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

marsnymph wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:30 am
PrincessKnight wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:09 am
A lot of people say they are gray arts, so dark arts. I don't think it's possible for a human to be WA or else it's truly rare. Even immortals aren't white arts...
Oh, I understand now, thank you!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you for your reply everyone. I also looking for dragon club and high elf and fae. Where are they mixed in with?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

So many clubs!!! I signed up for a few but have to wait until payday to actually join. Blah for having to wait lol!

EanHalstead007
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Hermes

I got a ring for my first binding of the dark arts club for exclusive spells and spirits. The first binding has a strong sexual energy. I felt it connect with my energy after putting it on and saying the code. It was electrical almost. I feel a confidence enhancement. A lot of sex dreams. More than ever. And a power over people. Like I command the energy of the room. I already did, but like it is more noticeable. Can't wait for the second binding. Also have the past life subscription. Most certainly working too. Thinking I was a pirate in a pastlife. A gay pirate at that. I spoke spanish. Sone of the people I dated in this life literally stabbed me in the back of the last. My lesson in this life that bled from the others is forgiveness and learning to let go. Definitely has helped my spirtual progression.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you for sharing. That is very interesting. Did you had to pay extra for shipping?
EanHalstead007 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:02 pm I got a ring for my first binding of the dark arts club for exclusive spells and spirits. The first binding has a strong sexual energy. I felt it connect with my energy after putting it on and saying the code. It was electrical almost. I feel a confidence enhancement. A lot of sex dreams. More than ever. And a power over people. Like I command the energy of the room. I already did, but like it is more noticeable. Can't wait for the second binding. Also have the past life subscription. Most certainly working too. Thinking I was a pirate in a pastlife. A gay pirate at that. I spoke spanish. Sone of the people I dated in this life literally stabbed me in the back of the last. My lesson in this life that bled from the others is forgiveness and learning to let go. Definitely has helped my spirtual progression.

Return to “Messages & Updates”