neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

conxtion wrote:Japanese manga and anime characters are NOT real either ..

However, having said that, some of them are BASED on some real entities / spirits, but transformed into a comic / animation character (eg Kitsune).
Some of the old Nintendo games have based their content off a few things, both supernatural and mundane.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

However, having said that, some of them are BASED on some real entities / spirits, but transformed into a comic / animation character (eg Kitsune).
*opens mouth to explain, sees registration date, closes mouth again and walks away* Meh, not worth my time.

ju-jubean
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Divine Dragoness
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

It's not even funny anymore. People are actually SELLING SpIrItS that are just like in TrUeBlOoD and ho my glibgosh like in TwIlIgHt
DO YOUR RESEARCH. There's an encyclopedia link and plenty of people who will help you find your best friends!
That's why THIS PLACE EXSITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Divine Dragonness "N" High Elf "C" Wood Elf "F" Seraphim "G" Diamond Dragon "F" Umber Dragonness "A" Pegasus "K" Mech Angel "M" Puma "K" Human Male Aura Quartz Dragon "J" Fairy Dragoness "T" Paladin Angel "J" Tiger "L" Nature Spirit "A" Familiar "S" Green Dragon "O" "D" "A"
Shiva7878
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Cat Victoriam ʘ‿ʘ wrote:

*opens mouth to explain, sees registration date, closes mouth again and walks away* Meh, not worth my time.
Doesn't matter when conxtion registration was, I agree with conxtion. Maybe you want to check my registration date to see if I am worth your time.
1ht <3

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

1ey One mustn’t assume they know more than others, no matter what their perceived experience or rank. A person who does know less isn’t less worthy.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

The Japanese have a tendency to retell stories in different formats making changes. Dragon Ball started out as a reimagining of the journey West with Bulma replacing the monk genjo sanzo. Yokai of all sorts show up in various ways. Anime blends a lot of old legends with new or unusual variations on fiction.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Shiva7878 wrote:
Cat Victoriam ʘ‿ʘ wrote:

Doesn't matter when conxtion registration was, I agree with conxtion. Maybe you want to check my registration date to see if I am worth your time.
1ht <3
Multiversetheory. 'Nuff said.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Sorry for being rude, @Cat Victoriam, but that cat in your signature line is really irritating.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Shiva7878
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16

Cat Victoriam ʘ‿ʘ wrote:
Shiva7878 wrote:
Cat Victoriam ʘ‿ʘ wrote:

1ht <3
Multiversetheory. 'Nuff said.
Okay... 2hp

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

creepyhollows wrote:We have to make a plea to everyone in the community, and it's a serious plea... STOP BELIEVING THE PLOT LINES OF HOLLYWOOD TV SHOWS as real, paranormal fact.

Shows like:

True Blood
Supernatural
Vampire Diaries
Sleepy Hollow
Lost Girl

It's television. It's written for television. It's not real! The storylines are fabrications for your enjoyment.

This is an alarming trend we've seen with new sellers and with collectors/buyers passing information between themselves.

These television shows are written to entertain you. They ARE NOT factual documentaries everyone. They have taken the very core of factual information and greatly distorted it in order to make what is centuries old fresh & new for a 21st generation audience.

It may be great entertainment, but it has NO PLACE in the Spirit Keeping community.

Please, dear god, stop believing what you see in scripted television shows as fact. I would never believe I would have to tell real Spirit Keepers this information, but between what I've seen in chat, and discussions about what new sellers are offering, there's real concern.

DO NOT TAKE WHAT IS HONEST & PURE IN THE REAL SPIRIT KEEPING COMMUNITY & CORRUPT IT WITH FAKE, HOLLYWOOD ENTERTAINMENT.
::bump::

Yes Indeed!!! (This even goes beyond the spirit keeping community) People actually believe these shows are factual. Somewhere along the line people started to forget that television shows are meant for entertainment. They make their money off of ratings. So while it all sounds intriguing and exuberant, let's remember they are greatly exaggerating the truth of these beings to grab the attention of the public, only to increase their ratings.

Always remember do your research, knowledge is the path to enlightenment ^.^

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more

Return to “Messages & Updates”