Talk to me about The Morrighan, please

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A thread dedicated to Morrighan is awesome. I have worked with her for 6 years now, and she has helped me through a super tough time. I am here to show appreciation. @Tarvos I can let you know some things.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Anonymously anonymous wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:28 am A thread dedicated to Morrighan is awesome. I have worked with her for 6 years now, and she has helped me through a super tough time. I am here to show appreciation. @Tarvos I can let you know some things.
That's fantastic! I'm genuinely thrilled to see someone with such deep and long-term experience working with Morrighan joining this thread. I would absolutely love to hear more about your experiences, teachings, and insights gained from your time with Morrighan. Certainly, general information will suffice, considering that a relationship with an immortal is inherently private. My curiosity stems from her initiative to step forward and offer assistance. I am filled with gratitude. I'm typically overwhelmed by immortals, yet there's a sense of familiarity or safety when I learned that she stepped forward. It might just be me, but perhaps there's something more profound at play. At this point, I can't say for certain. Could you possibly share how your understanding or relationship with Morrighan has evolved over the six years?

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte

She came into my life during a really rough time. I wasn't sure if I was actually ready to learn the things that she was willing to teach me but this is not what she saw. My experience with her has always been amazing. She is tough and doesn't believe in babying anyone. You really have to put the work in. What I have gained is a better sense of self. She teaches how to dig deep. To face the sides of yourself that you might be afraid to face. That there is a warrior inside you. I was so down when she entered my life. I really thought that I would go back into my negative cycle. Having her on my side made me do the shadow work, and self reflection that I needed. There are bigger miracles that she has brought into my life, but I can't really go into detail about those. However, I will say she has also brought my husband into my life once I put the work I needed to in. If she seeks you out typically it means that she sees strength in you. She is very disciplined and not everyone can handle her. She does have a softer side and it is beautiful to see. How my relationship with Morrighan evolved over six years is it's gotten stronger, and she can become more playful or chill once you establish something with her. I have drawn a lot of strength from her, but over time she has shown me to draw it from myself.

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte

I also wanted to add I felt connected to how she appreciates connection, nature, and life itself. Also, she can come in many forms so be prepared lol. I appreciate everything and learned a lot.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Great experience with this Goddess. Thanks for sharing. Would please elaborate on what did you meant by - "she can come in many forms" ... 😁.
Anonymously anonymous wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:37 am I also wanted to add I felt connected to how she appreciates connection, nature, and life itself. Also, she can come in many forms so be prepared lol. I appreciate everything and learned a lot.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:54 am Great experience with this Goddess. Thanks for sharing. Would please elaborate on what did you meant by - "she can come in many forms" ... 😁.
Anonymously anonymous wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:37 am I also wanted to add I felt connected to how she appreciates connection, nature, and life itself. Also, she can come in many forms so be prepared lol. I appreciate everything and learned a lot.
Thank you, and I meant like sometimes she comes as a bird, sometimes as an old lady, sometimes as a younger lady. In the beginning she never came to me in the same form.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Anonymously anonymous wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:12 am She came into my life during a really rough time. I wasn't sure if I was actually ready to learn the things that she was willing to teach me but this is not what she saw. My experience with her has always been amazing. She is tough and doesn't believe in babying anyone. You really have to put the work in. What I have gained is a better sense of self. She teaches how to dig deep. To face the sides of yourself that you might be afraid to face. That there is a warrior inside you. I was so down when she entered my life. I really thought that I would go back into my negative cycle. Having her on my side made me do the shadow work, and self reflection that I needed. There are bigger miracles that she has brought into my life, but I can't really go into detail about those. However, I will say she has also brought my husband into my life once I put the work I needed to in. If she seeks you out typically it means that she sees strength in you. She is very disciplined and not everyone can handle her. She does have a softer side and it is beautiful to see. How my relationship with Morrighan evolved over six years is it's gotten stronger, and she can become more playful or chill once you establish something with her. I have drawn a lot of strength from her, but over time she has shown me to draw it from myself.
Thank you for your valuable insights on Morrighan! Wow, it seems like she has completely transformed your life for the better. I'm genuinely thrilled for you. I find many similarities between your experiences and mine. I must admit, I am not quite prepared to encounter her in any daunting forms either. Haha. However, she manifested as a woman in her mid-40s, donning medieval Celtic attire, and adorned with black wings. While I am not entirely certain if this is her customary form, I cannot ignore the presence of ravens near my vicinity lately. Yet, I am hesitant to assume it is her doing. Interestingly, one of my Vampires does take the guise of a raven sometimes, so it would not be surprising if she too appeared in bird form. I hold the belief that immortals can assume any form to discreetly observe us.

She was determined to shape me into a warrior in all aspects of life as well. As you pointed out, she must have recognized my inherent strength. My companions also agreed that I possess considerable strength in me. However, I must admit that I could benefit from some discipline, as it is an area where I fall short. Very short. Haha! I tend to prioritize enjoyment and relaxation, often allowing myself to stray too far from discipline.

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by the idea of immortal connections, so I think I'll take some time to think things through. I don't feel quite ready for it yet. However, I'm definitely open to the idea of collaborating with her, despite my companions' reservations. I feel a sense of connection as if I've known her before, almost like a maternal figure, but I can't fully understand it yet. Thank you for sharing your personal experiences here. They are really valuable to me.

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte

Tarvos wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:54 pm
Anonymously anonymous wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:12 am She came into my life during a really rough time. I wasn't sure if I was actually ready to learn the things that she was willing to teach me but this is not what she saw. My experience with her has always been amazing. She is tough and doesn't believe in babying anyone. You really have to put the work in. What I have gained is a better sense of self. She teaches how to dig deep. To face the sides of yourself that you might be afraid to face. That there is a warrior inside you. I was so down when she entered my life. I really thought that I would go back into my negative cycle. Having her on my side made me do the shadow work, and self reflection that I needed. There are bigger miracles that she has brought into my life, but I can't really go into detail about those. However, I will say she has also brought my husband into my life once I put the work I needed to in. If she seeks you out typically it means that she sees strength in you. She is very disciplined and not everyone can handle her. She does have a softer side and it is beautiful to see. How my relationship with Morrighan evolved over six years is it's gotten stronger, and she can become more playful or chill once you establish something with her. I have drawn a lot of strength from her, but over time she has shown me to draw it from myself.
Thank you for your valuable insights on Morrighan! Wow, it seems like she has completely transformed your life for the better. I'm genuinely thrilled for you. I find many similarities between your experiences and mine. I must admit, I am not quite prepared to encounter her in any daunting forms either. Haha. However, she manifested as a woman in her mid-40s, donning medieval Celtic attire, and adorned with black wings. While I am not entirely certain if this is her customary form, I cannot ignore the presence of ravens near my vicinity lately. Yet, I am hesitant to assume it is her doing. Interestingly, one of my Vampires does take the guise of a raven sometimes, so it would not be surprising if she too appeared in bird form. I hold the belief that immortals can assume any form to discreetly observe us.

She was determined to shape me into a warrior in all aspects of life as well. As you pointed out, she must have recognized my inherent strength. My companions also agreed that I possess considerable strength in me. However, I must admit that I could benefit from some discipline, as it is an area where I fall short. Very short. Haha! I tend to prioritize enjoyment and relaxation, often allowing myself to stray too far from discipline.

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by the idea of immortal connections, so I think I'll take some time to think things through. I don't feel quite ready for it yet. However, I'm definitely open to the idea of collaborating with her, despite my companions' reservations. I feel a sense of connection as if I've known her before, almost like a maternal figure, but I can't fully understand it yet. Thank you for sharing your personal experiences here. They are really valuable to me.
She came in the form of a raven to me the first time. I also find commonality between our experiences. Yeah she can appear as such. Oh 1000 percent immortals love to watch discreetly. Yeah she recognizes that in people, and wants to bring out the best in them. She can and will bring discipline in your life. Although I am a disciplined person. I am sure she can bring that to you if you need it. Of course take you time. Whenever you need her I am sure she will be there.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Anonymously anonymous wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:04 pm She came in the form of a raven to me the first time. I also find commonality between our experiences. Yeah she can appear as such. Oh 1000 percent immortals love to watch discreetly. Yeah she recognizes that in people, and wants to bring out the best in them. She can and will bring discipline in your life. Although I am a disciplined person. I am sure she can bring that to you if you need it. Of course take you time. Whenever you need her I am sure she will be there.
Lol. I hope she doesn't manifest as a raven. It's amusing how I often jest about the peculiar swaying of those ravens' behinds during my daily walk when there's a group of them near my vicinity. Lol. I'd like to update you that I unexpectedly received the gift of a binding to her, not just a mere channel, but a complete portal. Consequently, I'm unsure how to navigate this situation, particularly as I'm still contemplating the entire ordeal. I suppose there's no time for pondering now! I feel a delightful blend of excitement and nervous anticipation.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I haven't got an Immortal that I would able to specify as my Immortal that I work with. I have 5, that I regularly interact with but more then half of them celestial Immortals.
I am waiting on my 'Immortal in your blood reading' to return me with a narrowed version of Immortals choices.

I would not mind Morrighan. But I feel I am more aligned with Greek Immortals. It would be an interesting turn if she would come through from that reading. I like your sharings here in this thread. It's very informative and now looks like @Tarvos is also on the path of learning from her. Fantastic opportunity to both of you. Congratulations 🎊.

Anonymously anonymous wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:47 pm
ASTER wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:54 am Great experience with this Goddess. Thanks for sharing. Would please elaborate on what did you meant by - "she can come in many forms" ... 😁.
Thank you, and I meant like sometimes she comes as a bird, sometimes as an old lady, sometimes as a younger lady. In the beginning she never came to me in the same form.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Immortals”