Gaby having surgery tomorrow

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Daneerie wrote:She really is very fragile. And I'm pretty sure it's the ronidazole that's causing this... but I don't know if the effects will clear fast enough. She's intoxicated from it. She can't relax and sleep... her heart is pounding. And all of this wasn't even enough to clear the infection.

I'll definitely use bottled water... I'm not going to take any chances. All cats will have to be treated and we'll bath them all if Gaby has to take a new drug. I'm also going to ask the vet for something to make her immune system stronger... we're taking her off the pred because it's probably suppressing it.
In Gaby's case, distilled water would be the better option. You can get it in the supermarket in the baby aisle. Gerber sells it so that you can mix the formulas with it and it is relatively cheap. I agree that prednisone is an immunosuppressant. I keep getting prescribed this to stop asthma flares.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

She was admitted and is in the hospital right now... She might not make it. Anemia is bad so she shouldnt get IV fluids but she will have to because potassium and blood sugar are both high. I dont want her to die in here... But the vet convinced me she may be able to help her. I will visit her first thing in the morning...

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Prayers on the way. Poor little furball. I hope the vet can get her to rally. The vet definitely has resources to work with that we laypeople haven't got, so that's a positive.

I swear to gosh, it's we pet parents who need the nine lives. It hurts so much when a furkid is in distress.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Daneerie wrote:She was admitted and is in the hospital right now... She might not make it. Anemia is bad so she shouldnt get IV fluids but she will have to because potassium and blood sugar are both high. I don't want her to die in here... But the vet convinced me she may be able to help her. I will visit her first thing in the morning...
Poor baby. I will continue saying prayers for her. I am sending in my sterlings and a bronwyn to soothe her. 1hg <3

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you, you guys... she's just lying there. Didn't even care about having her blood taken. I think she doesn't even realize where she is, or just doesn't care... they made a comfy bed and promised to check in on her every hour and keep her comfortable and clean... I agree about the nine lives... the whole process is nerve wrecking. My mom is a mess. Even my boyfriend is upset and keeps calling to see how everything is going.

The whole thing has come to a point that everything in her system if showing signs of trouble and it hurts so much to see an innocent being go through that.

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My baby girl is gone.... She crossed over this morning as i was on my way to see her. The vet said she did not suffer. I should find comfort in being a spirit keeper but i dont....it just hurts way too much. I miss her already... But she was so tired of fighting. She was a little warrior and now she is in peace....

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

:candle: :pray: :candle: May she rest in peace!!!

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Oh, I'm so sorry. :'( Nothing makes this easy, ever.

Prayers we're sending are now for your family.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

May Bast bless your little one & take her under her care.
1ht

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you... I dont know what I would have done without you guys and this community. You have been a true blessing. Gaby certainly would not have survived this long without your wishes, prayers, energies and spirit friends... I hope she is happy and playing now...

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”