Byleth
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

hi, im new here. before it, im sorry for my bad english, because im foreign 8|
i have any question about keepingspirit

1. because im new on this "magical thing" can i keep spirit? i'm just ordinary guy, that didn't have any knowladge, experience, and power with "magical thing" like keeping spirit, magic spell, etc.

2. if i can keep spirit, how to get it? just buy it or what? i think because i didn't have any knowladge and experience, it's just better to buy it?

3. after reading some post and thread, i little bit interest with sucubus, it's anyone can explain what the other benefit from keeping them? except sexual experience.

4. if keeping sucubus, as their keeper can we ask them to posses to other women we like?

5. and anyone suggest how to treat sucubus very well and make them obedient , because i read from the other thread someone had any problem with their sucubus ex: harm them when they pray, or make the jealous if had a girl friend nor wife, etc. it's that true? and how to handle it?

sorry for my bad english and to much question, im just newcomer here :) (:D)

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Anyone can be a spirit keeper! You don't need to have any knowledge or experience with magic. My 8 and 9 year old kids have spirits, so even 'ordinary' people can be keepers :)

Yes, buying a spirit is easiest. I don't have a succubus or incubus, so I'll leave the other questions for those with experience.

Byleth
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

AmethystRayne wrote:Anyone can be a spirit keeper! You don't need to have any knowledge or experience with magic. My 8 and 9 year old kids have spirits, so even 'ordinary' people can be keepers :)

Yes, buying a spirit is easiest. I don't have a succubus or incubus, so I'll leave the other questions for those with experience.
thank's for the answer mate :) sorry for my lack of knowladge, i think just some people with experience with "magic thing" like keeping spirit who alowed to keep them.
wow, what spirit on your kids? :T 8[

EGOTIST
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

1. because im new on this "magical thing" can i keep spirit? i'm just ordinary guy, that didn't have any knowladge, experience, and power with "magical thing" like keeping spirit, magic spell, etc.
Of course you can! Anyone can have Spirit companions, whether you're an active practitioner of Magick or just an "ordinary" person. :U
2. if i can keep spirit, how to get it? just buy it or what? i think because i didn't have any knowladge and experience, it's just better to buy it?
You buy a listing from a reputable professional, such as CH. Though, there are other ways to communicate with beings. Such as calling forth Archangels, Immortals, animal guides, even Human guides. There are dozens of safe ways in books & the internet in order to do so.
3. after reading some post and thread, i little bit interest with sucubus, it's anyone can explain what the other benefit from keeping them? except sexual experience.
Well, I suggest to do more research. I would advise against getting a darker Spirit in the beginning, but, then again, my first companion was a Vampire. :D But still, research never hurt anyone, it prepares you for what's to come. And, when you order, make sure to put in the notes that you want a companion Succubi that's on the lighter scale of the DA spectrum. This way you don't overwhelm yourself with dark energies, unless, you feel that you can fully handle a full-blown DA Spirit.

And from what I understand, they can help you with a multiple variety of things, such as becoming much more charming & noticeable to men/women, helping with libido, & giving sexual pleasure.
4. if keeping sucubus, as their keeper can we ask them to posses to other women we like?
No ..... This ain't The Exorcist, dude. They won't possess people, because they have no need to do so, so please, do more research. Spirits conjured and Bound by reputable vendors don't give out listings for beings that go around possessing people. And anyway, it''d be silly to get themselves trapped in a Human's body, I mean, who'd wanna see the horror of the human psychological make-up? :D
5. and anyone suggest how to treat sucubus very well and make them obedient , because i read from the other thread someone had any problem with their sucubus ex: harm them when they pray, or make the jealous if had a girl friend nor wife, etc. it's that true? and how to handle it?
Ya ... don't attempt to "tame" them or "make them obedient". You'll fail. Horribly. Just accept them for what they are, not for what they're not. They're beings, that may not be alive, but still, they're much more experienced & knowledgeable than us. So, treat them with respect & set firm house rules (otherwise, telling them what they can & can't do, respectfully of course).

And don't worry, asking questions is a great thing. It's better to ask a "silly" question & gain clarity, then to be completely lost. But, make sure to study up on your own. It's not a requirement, but it comes EXTREMELY handy when needed.

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

EGOIST wrote:
No ..... This ain't The Exorcist, dude. They won't possess people, because they have no need to do so, so please, do more research. Spirits conjured and Bound by reputable vendors don't give out listings for beings that go around possessing people. And anyway, it''d be silly to get themselves trapped in a Human's body, I mean, who'd wanna see the horror of the human psychological make-up? :D
I might be wrong, but with the language differences, I think he might be asking if he can ask a succubus to appear to him as a woman he likes.

ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

AmethystRayne wrote:
EGOIST wrote:
I might be wrong, but with the language differences, I think he might be asking if he can ask a succubus to appear to him as a woman he likes.
yes :D who would ask if sucy want to poses anyone :D

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”