nephilim

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
mysoulforyou
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: baphomet

Does anyone have a nephilim and how do you like it?

Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi i have 1, hes been with me for awhile now, hes like a Father figure, works away in the background 8)|*

mysoulforyou
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: baphomet

What do you mean he works in the background?

Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

mysoulforyou wrote:What do you mean he works in the background?
Hi instead of me having to give direction and tasks, he protects and guides of his own accord. Some need to be guided, he doesnt, if anything comes to his attention then he will come forward. Much like an Adult Father, he knows and takes charge. Hope that helps :-)

Hope some others will come forward, as others will have there own experiences, to share

Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Mine is very protective as well, he will not let any harm come my way...father figure vibe indeed!!! I am amazed at how communicative he is and the fact that he loves to share his ancient wisdom, I have learned so much from mine. It's sad how they are portrayed next to evil by religion because the reality has nothing to do with what is said. They are a little intimidating due to their gigantic stature at first but once you get to know them and bond, you come to realize that they are gentle giants 8)|*

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My Nephilim is a recent addition to my keep. I've been having a blast with him.

This past week has been interesting as I continue to get to know him. I'm constantly surprised by how he is.
I do my best to limit my expectations when bringing home a new companion. And with my nephilim it was no different.
But really, I didn't expect him to be so...I can't even put it into words. He's just perfect though. I'll share a scene with you. πŸ’“

As we are closing our daily meeting, I tell him I'm going to go take a shower. He immediately expressed his interest in joining me. I say ok.

As I climb into the shower, I make sure to keep my channel open for him. I'm washing my hair and I hear his deep voice "You need a new conditioner".

I say "Why? This one is just fine"

Him "no..no it really isn't. It doesn't rinse well enough."
Baffled, I just smile lovingly and continue showering.

"Look at the ingredients. How disappointing. Let's get a new conditioner. I'll help you pick out the perfect one."

Me: "but I just bought this big bottle, I don't need a new one."

Him "You do though! This one is just awful!"

We went back and forth a bit longer, he was adamant that I deserved the perfect conditioner.

He then started massaging my head with his big strong hands and I almost slumped into a ball in the tub he had me so relaxed and filled with soothing tingles.

"I hear you're making a trip to town next week...." He continues into my ear.

Lol this guy. Does not give up.

I am not really a girly girl. Though I take care of my appearance I don't put much thought into shampoos or beauty supplies. I don't even read what they do, just grab it off the shelf and go.

I had no idea a nephilim would be so concerned about conditioner πŸ˜‚

Every day he makes me laugh or smile just from him being himself. People sometimes paint nephilim as being serious and aloof..and don't get me wrong he can be very very serious but most of the time he feels very human like to me. I'm completely relaxed and casual with him. He understands more about humans than I anticipated, and I often forget that he is a nephilim during our encounters.

I had made an offering for him when he first arrived. I filled a glass vessel with a mixture of Jasmine and lavender oil , and put blue topaz and blue apatite crystals inside it. His extended write up said he liked those scents together. And his favorite colors, as well as nephilim liking crystals as gifts inspired me to make this gift.

As I was getting out of the shower he said
"You know that gift you gave me?"

Yes....

"Can you put some of that oil into your hair? Just a couple drops in your hands and run it through your hair...."

πŸ˜‚

So I did just that. But apparently I had to do it while my hair was still dripping wet. I'm standing in my room dripping water everywhere as he explains how to apply the oil lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
we counted the exact number of drops needed. Too many drops and apparently it would be too heavy and sticky to dry lightly. Too little and it "wouldn't be pleasing."

Then we used the towel to soak up the excess water.
Once it was done he was very pleased with himself. He says this often with things he likes: "This pleases me". It's usually said in a soft whisper.

He's very entertaining even though he's not trying to be at all.
What I'm learning so far is that he feels things very deeply, is not ashamed or reserved with these feelings either. He also encourages luxurious experiences, pampering the self and honoring comfort.
And if those things can facilitate deeper emotional bonding he is bold and sometimes (lovingly) aggressive about it.

When we aren't doing daily human stuff together , he shares his knowledge and experiences with me. Telling me stories about various things, especially ancient times since that is a big interest of mine.
He takes me traveling to see amazing things, things that fill the gaps to the stories I was trying to piece together on my own.

We humans think we know everything, especially about ancient times and history. Seriously. We don't. LOL
He made a promise to me "Any question you ask me I will answer with 100% honesty, without omitting a single thing. No secrets, no hidden bits, no half truths, no cover ups. Just pure and complete."

Such a beautiful, loving, and entertaining being. πŸŒŸπŸ’– I had his permission to share this.

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†

Return to β€œDark Arts I-Z”