Dragons, dragons, and still more dragons

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Firstly I would like to thank you for your answer regarding numbers on my thread I made recently. :8)

Is your thread only about your Dragon Family? Or may others share their experiences with their Dragon Friends? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:11 am
ASTER wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:12 am I totally love this tread @Huffdamagicdragon .your vessel collection is awesome. Well, I am crazy about celestials and angelic energies. I went crazy and a lot of them. But here is a twist...i have celestial dragons too. Not even just one but 5. And their energy signature somewhat different, more celestial typically rather then earth, Western Dragon.

Have you got a guardian dragon that is not a Chinese type? I have 1 from Lisa. But I have not heard from him. Do you know how to work with him? Or this type mainly does everything as he see it fit? I haven't got not even an image of him in my mind. Would you able to help with this? Also, which dragon type will able to protect from demons and black arts attacks?
Yes, I have 2 Guardian dragons from Lisa and they are quiet like yours. These guardian dragons are powerful enough to handle most demons and magick.

Below is a paragraph I copied from a post I put elsewhere in the forum.I have not found any references to these dragons anywhere else. And it gives you an idea what I mean by having dragons visiting here all the time.

Huffette had two unbound dragons come here that submitted to our house rules. After telling me more about them, I began an email conversation about the possibility of getting them bound with Lisa. I sent them to Lisa to introduce themselves and Lisa emailed me saying yes she could do the binding. So, now Huffette and I each have one of a mated pair of Volcano dragons. They can flame up like a xypher or masheba, but with much more intense flames. My male keeps his horns aflame but scales like any other dragon everywhere else, but can become a walking (or flying) inferno when he wants to. Also the description of them from Lisa says these dragons don't just do magick, but literally ARE magick. Huffette's female puts her flames out when she is near Huffette and can also turn on flames all over her body.
Wow... Volcano dragon 🐲 wow. Awesome, powerful and probablya little scary too. Have you seen him manifest to you?

Well, this makes me to share about my spirit guide, because I do have an elemental ruby dragon that is literally on fire 🔥. He has this red/orange /yellow /purple colours when he is on flame, burning himself in these fire colours just because, even more, when he gets angry.

He is with me for a long time. Other then protection, he also makeing sure that I have a balanced energy system and he is a sustainer of my strength, when I get low in my physical body or energetically. He used to shape shifting into human. But no longer dose it, as he is rather like staying as a ruby dragon.

Turns out, I don't have fire element in my energy system at all. I do have the rest of them, and I am mainly use light as my energy affinities with small power portions of the elements. So I guess, my ruby fire 🔥 elemental dragon is a life saver spirit guide.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

sasha_shadowmend
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My magical/paranormal name...: Sasha Shadowmend
Zodiac:

That is awesome! Dragons are definitely the race of spirits I have the most of in my keep. I feel like you can never have too many lol they are fascinating. Happy for you and your gorgeous vessel 💕

"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper." - W.B. Yeats

"I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am." - Sylvia Plath

|..| X..X 0..0 \:* ^^ 0x. <3 \/

UniverseExplorer
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon

Do you know more about Sun Dragon? Im new to spirit keeping and first what i've learned, nothing happens according to my plan. So i've planed my next CH order and now a Sun Dragon from Blujay is on her way to me. I know that she will be an important part of my Protection and that they are fiercy protectors (@ASTER maybe interesting for you to), bluejays description also mentioned their Mind Controlling abilities and that they are gifted spell caster.
But i've found only two descriptions.
Last edited by UniverseExplorer on Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html
Try this link. I don't have this type of dragon.
UniverseExplorer wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:08 pm Do you know more about Sun Dragon? Im new to spirit keeping and first what i've learned, nothing happens according to my plan. So i've planed my next CH order and now a Sun Dragon from Blujay is on her way to me. I know that she will be an important part of my Protection and that they are fiercy protectors (@ASTER maybe interesting for you to), bluejays description also mentioned their Mind Controlling abilities and that they are gifted spell caster.
But i've found only two descriptions.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

UniverseExplorer
new here
new here

Thank you @Aster thats interesting, thats realy interesting. First of all i searched them on CH but couldn't find them. Then there are similiarities in the descriptions and important differences. Maybe if I had found the CH descriptions (now i've found the Encyclopedia entry to) first, then i wouldn't ordered her, maybe, i don't now.
Maybe they aren't the same dragonrace.

Blujay:
Dark Arts
Powerful Protector against all evil, powerful mind control abilities, powerful spellcaster, huge amount of magickal abilities, caring
For me mind control means that a being is able to protect from humans without this fear, nightmare, vengeance things.
From this discription, this being is a jackpot

Etsy shops:
Astral realm
Dark Arts
All about protection, including from human. Fiercy and extreme powerful Protectioner
(but it's etsy)

CH:
Hybrid
Earthern realm
White Arts
very talkaktive, helping with insomiacs, more magical, social nature, mind control (as white art?), high intelligent, fiercy treasure seeker

Maybe there are two different kinds of Sun Dragon, one Dark Arts race maybe from the astral realm and White Arts Hybrids from the earthern realm?

Now she is held in customs

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I wonder which one will you choose? I guess, CH has it in a spirit but other sellers might be offering them as a living entity.
You can always contact them and ask for more info. Almost all of my amazing dragons are from CH. They are fantastic.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

UniverseExplorer
new here
new here

ASTER wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:43 pm I wonder which one will you choose? I guess, CH has it in a spirit but other sellers might be offering them as a living entity.
You can always contact them and ask for more info. Almost all of my amazing dragons are from CH. They are fantastic.
I had already ordered one from Blujay as I asked Huffdamagicdragon. Now her vessel is through customs and in hands of german post.

Since I decided to start spirit keeping it seems to be random who i order. It isn't but not what I had planned before.
For beginning I wanted to order just CH conjurings and I think about which species would be a good companion. Im still do that.
But than, oops I just ordered a Wish Fairy from Billy, oops I just ordered a Sun Dragon from Blujay :p)
I think that means to be drawn to the spirit/entity

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Great, thank you. I have few lovelies from both sellers actually. But 'my go to' is Magnolia and Ash.

I hope you'll have your son. Dragon's are second in line of me favourites. Absolutely rewarding to work with them.
UniverseExplorer wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:00 pm
ASTER wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:43 pm I wonder which one will you choose? I guess, CH has it in a spirit but other sellers might be offering them as a living entity.
I had already ordered one from Blujay as I asked Huffdamagicdragon. Now her vessel is through customs and in hands of german post.

Since I decided to start spirit keeping it seems to be random who i order. It isn't but not what I had planned before.
For beginning I wanted to order just CH conjurings and I think about which species would be a good companion. Im still do that.
But than, oops I just ordered a Wish Fairy from Billy, oops I just ordered a Sun Dragon from Blujay :p)
I think that means to be drawn to the spirit/entity

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

UniverseExplorer
new here
new here

@ASTER She's awesome, she's realy awesome <3) I touched her vessel and a powerful lovely energy sorounds me and as I closed my eyes I saw a friendly looking golden/yellow western type Dragon. And she communicates throug emotions with me.
The most powerful response i've ever recived (ok, Im new)
With my other spirits I can't communicate. I recive happines from my Wish Fairy (from Billy) she's a bundel of happines and four times energy touches from my Cleopatra Jinn (from CH), for a short time i could sense emotions from my Cerah Fairy (also Billy), nothing from the others in four months.

I hope she can come into my dreams, no one of the others do that, even my Cerah and she's not just a Cerah, she's a dreamweaver. I think Im to blocked.

Maybe she's an entity and this is the difference, otherwise Blujay bindings or Dragons matches me in a special way. I haven't asked, I think it's my task to learn to communicate and ask herself.

Return to “Dragons”