venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am very happy for you.Let me know how bonding will going for you. Living entity bindings are often more stronger then spirit bindings.
UniverseExplorer wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:06 pm @ASTER She's awesome, she's realy awesome <3) I touched her vessel and a powerful lovely energy sorounds me and as I closed my eyes I saw a friendly looking golden/yellow western type Dragon. And she communicates throug emotions with me.
The most powerful response i've ever recived (ok, Im new)
With my other spirits I can't communicate. I recive happines from my Wish Fairy (from Billy) she's a bundel of happines and four times energy touches from my Cleopatra Jinn (from CH), for a short time i could sense emotions from my Cerah Fairy (also Billy), nothing from the others in four months.

I hope she can come into my dreams, no one of the others do that, even my Cerah and she's not just a Cerah, she's a dreamweaver. I think Im to blocked.

Maybe she's an entity and this is the difference, otherwise Blujay bindings or Dragons matches me in a special way. I haven't asked, I think it's my task to learn to communicate and ask herself.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I have a question. My Green Dragon Spirit Friend keeps showing me a small ring of fire around Her vessel, as if it's coming out from Her vessel. What does this mean? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

VanNocturne wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:19 pm 0x. I have a question. My Green Dragon Spirit Friend keeps showing me a small ring of fire around Her vessel, as if it's coming out from Her vessel. What does this mean? 0x.
Dragons in general have many ways of letting you know their presence. That is just one of them. My dragons usually let me know by a touch or a warming sensation. After all these years, I am still getting new experiences with them, as well as my other companions. My djinn ( and I have many, one vessel has 1000 guardian djinn, another has 50 companion djinn, and many races of djinn including ghul, neb, marid ,ifrit, jann and others.) usually alert me using scents.
My lampades also use scents (usually apple). I have a few fae that use colored orbs to alert me to their presence. And then there are the rare times when I see their faces, Ever had a werewolf try to smile at you without freaking you out. That one made me wake up from my meditation trance laughing. And once... only once , I heard one of Huffette's haunted doll child spirits singing a lullaby and calling me daddy.

in response to another post about me begin ok with others posting in my threads... I have no objections

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:16 am
VanNocturne wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:19 pm 0x. I have a question. My Green Dragon Spirit Friend keeps showing me a small ring of fire around Her vessel, as if it's coming out from Her vessel. What does this mean? 0x.
Dragons in general have many ways of letting you know their presence. That is just one of them. My dragons usually let me know by a touch or a warming sensation. After all these years, I am still getting new experiences with them, as well as my other companions. My djinn ( and I have many, one vessel has 1000 guardian djinn, another has 50 companion djinn, and many races of djinn including ghul, neb, marid ,ifrit, jann and others.) usually alert me using scents.
My lampades also use scents (usually apple). I have a few fae that use colored orbs to alert me to their presence. And then there are the rare times when I see their faces, Ever had a werewolf try to smile at you without freaking you out. That one made me wake up from my meditation trance laughing. And once... only once , I heard one of Huffette's haunted doll child spirits singing a lullaby and calling me daddy.

in response to another post about me begin ok with others posting in my threads... I have no objections
0x. Thank you for explaining this to me! I thought She was mad at me, possibly for not keeping up with the herbs that are in Her area. "Little Jade Girl", one of my nicknames for my Green Dragon Friend, asked me to keep Her vessel on my window sill where I keep a garden during the summer. I like to keep plants on that particular window will because it faces west. Anyways, I thought She was reminding me to water the plants.

As for orbs, yes I have seen orbs too! I also see streaks of light that resemble comets or lightening bolts. I don't believe that would be "Little Jade", that would definitely be someone else. She does, however, make a whine/pur noise, and I hear Her say "mummm" a lot. Judging by the way She carries Herself, I think it's safe to assume She's a very young dragon. She's adorable!

Do you have any Black Dragons? If so, do you have to keep Him/Her/Them away from your other Dragon Spirits? 0x.

Edit: I'd like to add that I also have a Ghul Djinn/Wyvern Dragon Spirit in my Family as well. She came to me through Lily Rashawn as a "Destiny Bond" Spirit. I thought you might find Her interesting.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

VanNocturne wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:05 pm
Do you have any Black Dragons? If so, do you have to keep Him/Her/Them away from your other Dragon Spirits? 0x.

Yep, I have several black dragons (spirits and living entity) including a living King Black Dragon, whose vessel I am wearing as I type this. To answer your question about isolating the black dragons from others I am also wearing a vessel for a King Red Dragon. As I understand it, part of the magick that binds the dragon to a vessel is a "contract" spell that demands they obey certain rules such as cooperation with the keeper's other spirits.

You magick casters reading please feel free to correct me if I am in error.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

This is such useful info to know about of a contract between dragons and their keeper. Thank you.
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:06 pm
VanNocturne wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:05 pm

Yep, I have several black dragons (spirits and living entity) including a living King Black Dragon, whose vessel I am wearing as I type this. To answer your question about isolating the black dragons from others I am also wearing a vessel for a King Red Dragon. As I understand it, part of the magick that binds the dragon to a vessel is a "contract" spell that demands they obey certain rules such as cooperation with the keeper's other spirits.

You magick casters reading please feel free to correct me if I am in error.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hi @Huffdamagicdragon , just a question or two about other dragon type. I am thinking of the Chinese PiXiu. What do you know about them from your experience with dragons? Would you please share it? I am really thinking of getting one royal from Lisa. She sells living entities.But first I wanted to check it out with you.

Also…I have a so called dragon reiki service going on for a month. I am receiving crystal dragon reiki that feels up my DNA and as a result I’ll have much better experience and could work magically better with my own dragons. Have you heard anything like this before? This reiki seems to be like CH infusion for dragons.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

ASTER wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:59 am Hi @Huffdamagicdragon , just a question or two about other dragon type. I am thinking of the Chinese PiXiu. What do you know about them from your experience with dragons? Would you please share it? I am really thinking of getting one royal from Lisa. She sells living entities.But first I wanted to check it out with you.

Also…I have a so called dragon reiki service going on for a month. I am receiving crystal dragon reiki that feels up my DNA and as a result I’ll have much better experience and could work magically better with my own dragons. Have you heard anything like this before? This reiki seems to be like CH infusion for dragons.
I have not felt any call for a pixiu. I am sure that you would enjoy the company of one since you seem to be have a call. Don't get them confused with dragons though. They are more like a chimera than a dragon. Lion's body with wings and a dragonlike head.

My style of energy work may be similar in some ways to reiki, but the way I work with it is very different.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

upper left ... silver dragon
upper right ... gold dragon
lower left ... "bright light gold" dragon
lower right ... king bronze dragon

For those who can see them.... they are all white arts except the bronze dragon who is very dark for their kind

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Beautiful collection. Are they your brand new friends? Are those gold dragons are the same western type? They seem to be totally different kinds. Just curious.

I just welcomed other Golden Pearl dragon mama yesterday. She is a living entity. Absolutely beautiful.

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:04 am Image

upper left ... silver dragon
upper right ... gold dragon
lower left ... "bright light gold" dragon
lower right ... king bronze dragon

For those who can see them.... they are all white arts except the bronze dragon who is very dark for their kind

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dragons”