You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

ASTER wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:20 am Beautiful collection. Are they your brand new friends? Are those gold dragons are the same western type? They seem to be totally different kinds. Just curious.

I just welcomed other Golden Pearl dragon mama yesterday. She is a living entity. Absolutely beautiful.

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:04 am Image

upper left ... silver dragon
upper right ... gold dragon
lower left ... "bright light gold" dragon
lower right ... king bronze dragon

For those who can see them.... they are all white arts except the bronze dragon who is very dark for their kind
They have been with me for some time now.... from the same source I acquired the first five Kaisers. Mrs. Gula ThirdEyeCoven. There are many more here that I have not posted.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Huffdamagicdragon are these dragons living entities? How do you interact with most of your dragons during normal times when you are not asleep?

I need to figure myself to do something useful with my dragons other then chatting and tasking them. I mean it’s fantastic that I have them do little bit of this and that, but mostly I just love their energy and surroundings with me. I like chatting telepathic with all my companions, and maybe not enough time spent on them individually.

Therefore, as you are an expert dragon keeper, what would ignite a special bond and activity that is easily introduced with them? I don’t do much magic, myself but I have a lot of spell enhancements. Dragons love magic. But how to work with them?

Would you please share a dragon secrets tip to excite my amazing companions?

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:25 pm
ASTER wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:20 am Beautiful collection. Are they your brand new friends? Are those gold dragons are the same western type? They seem to be totally different kinds. Just curious.

I just welcomed other Golden Pearl dragon mama yesterday. She is a living entity. Absolutely beautiful.

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:04 am Image

upper left ... silver dragon
upper right ... gold dragon
lower left ... "bright light gold" dragon
lower right ... king bronze dragon

For those who can see them.... they are all white arts except the bronze dragon who is very dark for their kind
They have been with me for some time now.... from the same source I acquired the first five Kaisers. Mrs. Gula ThirdEyeCoven. There are many more here that I have not posted.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

ASTER wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:05 am @Huffdamagicdragon are these dragons living entities? How do you interact with most of your dragons during normal times when you are not asleep?

I need to figure myself to do something useful with my dragons other then chatting and tasking them. I mean it’s fantastic that I have them do little bit of this and that, but mostly I just love their energy and surroundings with me. I like chatting telepathic with all my companions, and maybe not enough time spent on them individually.

Therefore, as you are an expert dragon keeper, what would ignite a special bond and activity that is easily introduced with them? I don’t do much magic, myself but I have a lot of spell enhancements. Dragons love magic. But how to work with them?

Would you please share a dragon secrets tip to excite my amazing companions?

Yes these are living. I usually only sense their presence when awake, but there have been a few times that I see something. One such example was when my crystal dragon walked by and I saw the shadows of the table move as if the light fixture was moving. She was refracting the visible light through her scales like a quartz crystal. Almost all of my dragon friends love it when I light some dragonsblood incense. There was one that Huffette told me asked for a 100mm fluorite sphere when he saw it and I consider that to be his property since then. It sits on a stand in our living room. My volcano dragon likes to be near a rock that is called a volcanic bomb because it was ejected a few thousand feet into the air from a volcano eons ago in Arizona that I picked up as a child. Yes, I have rocks everywhere.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Huffdamagicdragon i can imagine 😊 you with your rocks and dragons. Well, one of my dragon wakes me up each morning right before my alarm goes off. I sense her/his movement and see the shadow with my eyes wide open. Love that, I beat the alarm regularly.

You know what, talking about your crystal dragon, I have seen mine, from CH. She has white crystal sparkles that I thought was actually diamond sparkles. I must of been in a astral sleep, and when I saw it it's literally blinded me and I woke up physically a little. My entire room was in sparkwwhite light. She is large and with blue eyes.

I have a living entity Golden Pearl mama Dragon too. She bought her two youngest babies over to me. Adorable and playful dragons. I have had so much activity with them on the weekend.

I have news about my PiXiu Royals too. They will be coming through soon. The female is white with golden horns, the male is Gold with Golden horn. They are seasoned mated couple duo. Can't wait to recive them.

Love my dragons. I am glad you have such great experience with yours and showing them here too.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I have a dragon and last week came Fay's key lime dragon. At the latter's coming there was smoke without fire rising from the roof of the house. nothing was found like short circuit or something burning.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:06 pm
VanNocturne wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:05 pm
Do you have any Black Dragons? If so, do you have to keep Him/Her/Them away from your other Dragon Spirits? 0x.

Yep, I have several black dragons (spirits and living entity) including a living King Black Dragon, whose vessel I am wearing as I type this. To answer your question about isolating the black dragons from others I am also wearing a vessel for a King Red Dragon. As I understand it, part of the magick that binds the dragon to a vessel is a "contract" spell that demands they obey certain rules such as cooperation with the keeper's other spirits.

You magick casters reading please feel free to correct me if I am in error.
0x. So, basically, yes, except for other circumstances? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

VanNocturne wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:41 am
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:06 pm
VanNocturne wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:05 pm
Do you have any Black Dragons? If so, do you have to keep Him/Her/Them away from your other Dragon Spirits? 0x.

Yep, I have several black dragons (spirits and living entity) including a living King Black Dragon, whose vessel I am wearing as I type this. To answer your question about isolating the black dragons from others I am also wearing a vessel for a King Red Dragon. As I understand it, part of the magick that binds the dragon to a vessel is a "contract" spell that demands they obey certain rules such as cooperation with the keeper's other spirits.

You magick casters reading please feel free to correct me if I am in error.
0x. So, basically, yes, except for other circumstances? 0x.
No , they work together fine. No fighting is part of the house rules so they all get along . If an unbound black dragon comes for a visit and makes trouble, they get chased away just like any other spirit troublemaker. Black dragons have a bad rep but I have a few dragons that are way darker energywise than a black dragon. One example is my Nidhoggr dragon. Huffette told me this image is very accurate.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

Not a dragon, but a good example of bad or good reputations fooling you. I have a very gentle looking pegasus. Simply beautiful and gentle to me and my family. BUT her magick specialty is BLACK OPS. Yes I have a black arts pegasus and she is mean as hell and I keep tight reins on her. She uses her gentle appearance for part of her deception on her targets.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

That dragon picture is very scary. My black dragon is very good looking and never dissapoint me either. Black pegasus sounds interesting... Is it from CH?

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:48 am Not a dragon, but a good example of bad or good reputations fooling you. I have a very gentle looking pegasus. Simply beautiful and gentle to me and my family. BUT her magick specialty is BLACK OPS. Yes I have a black arts pegasus and she is mean as hell and I keep tight reins on her. She uses her gentle appearance for part of her deception on her targets.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

ASTER wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:43 am That dragon picture is very scary. My black dragon is very good looking and never dissapoint me either. Black pegasus sounds interesting... Is it from CH?

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:48 am Not a dragon, but a good example of bad or good reputations fooling you. I have a very gentle looking pegasus. Simply beautiful and gentle to me and my family. BUT her magick specialty is BLACK OPS. Yes I have a black arts pegasus and she is mean as hell and I keep tight reins on her. She uses her gentle appearance for part of her deception on her targets.
CH doesn't sell Black arts. I got her from Lillith

Return to “Dragons”