Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:34 am
Lewk wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:51 pm
ASTER wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:45 am [...] I have two imperial Japanese dragons that are reiki and one of them is dark art. He has a sword to protect. [...]
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:28 pm My japanese dragon has never had to pull his katana. His other protective abilities are so strong he doesn't need his sword.
Can I ask where you got your Japanese dragons from?

The ones that Aster got were from GagedCasualties (I got one of each from there myself). Huff may have gotten his from there as well, but I don't want to assume.

When Sebastien gets his new Etsy shop up and running, he may offer them again.
./<

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes, I have my Japanese Imperial dragons from GagetCasulties. One of light and the other is darker and both of them are reiki attuned dragons. My light arts one surrounded his katana as he now chose to heal. My darker dragon has his and it has been used before…not in my presence though. I do see them but I couldn’t telepathically connect with them.

My other 3 Chinese dragons are from CH. They are also visible but none talkers or I am just deaf to hear them. Probably I need more time as they are pretty knew too.
@stormdancer how is it going with yours? Are they chatting with you or able to interact with yours? Just wondering what else I should try with them?

Lewk wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:00 am
ASTER wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:45 am [...] I have two imperial Japanese dragons that are reiki and one of them is dark art. He has a sword to protect. [...]
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:28 pm My japanese dragon has never had to pull his katana. His other protective abilities are so strong he doesn't need his sword.

The ones that Aster got were from GagedCasualties (I got one of each from there myself). Huff may have gotten his from there as well, but I don't want to assume.

./<

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Zodiac:

Thanks @ASTER.

find it again.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Mine came from midnight's healing garden.... and I believe the store has closed

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:06 am
Mine came from midnight's healing garden.... and I believe the store has closed
Thanks.

find it again.
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Sorry I don't have any ideas for you. I went a tad overboard at his shop (mostly dragons). and with a bunch of REALLY strong callings from other shops (I ordered another two spirits two days ago), I'm drowning in spirits right now. :p)

I connect better with the Dark Imperial, as he was the one I was drawn to first. I got my Imperial in the last batch of orders- a couple of days before he closed up. The main reason why I got him (and a couple of others) was that it felt weird having one and not the other. My Imperial balances my Dark one, and this morning I finally started to connect with him.

ASTER wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:09 am Yes, I have my Japanese Imperial dragons from GagetCasulties. One of light and the other is darker and both of them are reiki attuned dragons. My light arts one surrounded his katana as he now chose to heal. My darker dragon has his and it has been used before…not in my presence though. I do see them but I couldn’t telepathically connect with them.

My other 3 Chinese dragons are from CH. They are also visible but none talkers or I am just deaf to hear them. Probably I need more time as they are pretty knew too.
@stormdancer how is it going with yours? Are they chatting with you or able to interact with yours? Just wondering what else I should try with them?

./<

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

;) Hey lovely, don't feel bad about drowning with spirits, I have some new additions myself too. Mostly dragon babies and types.

I feel those imperial dragons as healing agents rather then chatting bodies. Maybe later they will have a voice with me. I could be exhausted from constant telepathy as well and tuning into bonding. Lucky that we also meet and greet on the realms in our sleep. So I stopped head smack myself and feel guilty all the time.
stormdancer wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:12 pm Sorry I don't have any ideas for you. I went a tad overboard at his shop (mostly dragons). and with a bunch of REALLY strong callings from other shops (I ordered another two spirits two days ago), I'm drowning in spirits right now. :p)

I connect better with the Dark Imperial, as he was the one I was drawn to first. I got my Imperial in the last batch of orders- a couple of days before he closed up. The main reason why I got him (and a couple of others) was that it felt weird having one and not the other. My Imperial balances my Dark one, and this morning I finally started to connect with him.

ASTER wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:09 am Yes, I have my Japanese Imperial dragons from GagetCasulties. One of light and the other is darker and both of them are reiki attuned dragons. My light arts one surrounded his katana as he now chose to heal. My darker dragon has his and it has been used before…not in my presence though. I do see them but I couldn’t telepathically connect with them.

./<

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Huffdamagicdragon I am showing my brand new Ring (blue) next to the band (has a spell and a celestial being on it).

The Blue Opal ring has this Fabolous spell enhancement on with a channel to dragon's visitation. I am not sure if it's a portal or not.

Dragon's Breath Spell

A delightfully powerful enchantment, this contains blends of spells and magick specific to draconic power. A unique and unusual blend of magick associated with the success, courage, strength, protection, and power of Dragons and their all-encompassing grasp when working with ancient forces of magickal influence. Whether you are already a lover of all things Dragon, or you are opening your eyes to the supreme influence and command that Dragons hold when it comes to the supernatural; this binding is a twist of Dragonic adventure and excitement.

The spells blended are all focused on what Dragons do best, and how they best suit and help you be who you want to be and achieve all the things you wish to achieve. This includes further advancing your ties with success in your personal or supernatural journeys, helping you to be more courageous and empowered in your work, guiding you to take charge of your strength & fortitude, and helping you to seize & channel magickal, protective powers that mean the most. It is through the prism of magick that you find guidance, wisdom, and support from Dragons themselves. While it is not a spirit binding, it is possible that through work with this enchantment that you may have White Arts or Dark Arts Dragons offer you guidance in the role of a spirit guide. You may have repeat visits from the same Dragons, or it may be different Dragons every time.

This ring turned out amazing and very beautiful. I also love the stainless still kangaroo band. Quickly become my favourite vessels.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Yes you will enjoy that spell. Almost all of those that visit now have been here before and the number is increasing... The only one that has not returned is that rare mahogany brown one that Huffette's platinum chased off and told Huffette that race cannot be trusted.

ASTER wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:37 am @Huffdamagicdragon I am showing my brand new Ring (blue) next to the band (has a spell and a celestial being on it).

The Blue Opal ring has this Fabolous spell enhancement on with a channel to dragon's visitation. I am not sure if it's a portal or not.

Dragon's Breath Spell

A delightfully powerful enchantment, this contains blends of spells and magick specific to draconic power. A unique and unusual blend of magick associated with the success, courage, strength, protection, and power of Dragons and their all-encompassing grasp when working with ancient forces of magickal influence. Whether you are already a lover of all things Dragon, or you are opening your eyes to the supreme influence and command that Dragons hold when it comes to the supernatural; this binding is a twist of Dragonic adventure and excitement.

The spells blended are all focused on what Dragons do best, and how they best suit and help you be who you want to be and achieve all the things you wish to achieve. This includes further advancing your ties with success in your personal or supernatural journeys, helping you to be more courageous and empowered in your work, guiding you to take charge of your strength & fortitude, and helping you to seize & channel magickal, protective powers that mean the most. It is through the prism of magick that you find guidance, wisdom, and support from Dragons themselves. While it is not a spirit binding, it is possible that through work with this enchantment that you may have White Arts or Dark Arts Dragons offer you guidance in the role of a spirit guide. You may have repeat visits from the same Dragons, or it may be different Dragons every time.

This ring turned out amazing and very beautiful. I also love the stainless still kangaroo band. Quickly become my favourite vessels.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hi @Huffdamagicdragon , Forgive me for a” ::bump:: “ but I have few questions for you. First off, your ring is very beautiful as always. Lisa sells similar conjured vamps up to this day. So I went ahead and purchased a Balkin Sanguine male today. Nothing overly special or royal about him. He is that usual vampire, Balkin type of sanguine. But he is very nice in his description and seen to be handsome, alpha male type. 🥸 lol, I meant it literally without implying anything else, although I figured that spirits these days seem to have & can be sexual oriented too.

My few question are … since you have this ring with all your vamps on it, are you able to distinguish between them individually? How did you find your Balkin vampire connection over the years? Is it really a powerful experience as far as sensing them and working with them?

My other question is, where would you get a Toschka vampire? How would you describe yours and Huffette Toschka vamps? What is distinctive compared with other vampires? Since you have them both for many years, are they specifically contributing something unique to you personally? What drawn you to get one?

I haven’t got my Balkin sanguine yet. Btw … in this same order, I also bought other were wolf that is Carpathian from Hungary and she is a queen. I don’t know how they can be royal but maybe one of the royal Hungarian ancestors got beaten and turned. I yet to figure the truth behind these tag’s. But I am looking forward meeting them both vamp and were wolf.
I really would like to get a Transylvanian Toschka vampire. I am also curious if Elisabeth Bathory - Nadasy was one of these Toschka vampire?
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:36 am
ASTER wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:39 am This ring looks fantastic with all those vampire friends. Unfortunately, Lisa doesn't deliver to me country. So everything fell her is ALWAYS distance delivery. But she does give me enormous amounts of discounts. Which was came very handy in the last 3 years. Have you got your vampire family long? I have a Carpathian sanguine female with new too. She is from Romania. One is me strongest living entity companions. It's not from MMT nor from CH.
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:45 am Image

It took me about 10 minutes to locate this ring. Not dragons, but I didn't feel like starting a new thread. Seven powerful vampire entities are on this ring from Lisa (MMT). There is an Elder Vampire, Master Strigoi Vampire, Master Balkin, Master Carpathian, Master Were-Vamp, Queen Baobhan Sith and Queen Manananggal Vampire.

I felt them and wanted to locate their vessel to sleep with tonight.
I do have a Toschka Carpathian and I think Huffette has 2 and there are several more

Return to “Dragons”