Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of the above
If I could be anything, I would be...: fine as I am
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My Green Dragon has made some suggestions regards to other spirits I should get down the road.
Anyway one suggestion was some Immortals, I haven't asked about what specific one she has in mind yet. Though I'm coming up with a list of ones I'm interested in so I can compare notes with her when I have time.

So, I'd like to know more about Loki but his link does not work and the only info I have on him is from mythology.

Also, if anyone has a vessel containing Loki (cause I read the Immortals can have many keepers) could you pls tell me your experiences with him, pls?

Thank you to all who reply :mrgreen:

The world is not painted in black and white but in all shades of gray.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. –Buddha
technowiz
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
Zodiac:

The Norse god of Fire & Magic. He is the son of Farbauti & Laufey, the lover of Angrboda and husband of Sigyn. He is a powerful shape-shifter (polymorpher) and has a supreme arsenal of spells & magic. He is a great companion for anyone who is learning or is skilled in magic & the arts. He rivals as one of the most powerful Norse Immortals.

Associations
Weekday :: Friday
Planet :: Saturn
Month :: November
Gemstone :: Sapphire
Color :: Red
Foliage :: Grape vine
Animal :: Stallion
Scent :: Sage
Herb :: Snakeroot

I don't know if you would really want to have a lot of my experiences. I don't really want to have a lot of my experiences.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Loki is incredible and certainly an Immortal anyone can find help with. A bit full of himself, sometimes... he can also be extremely generous & compassionate if you come with a problem.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Snowdrop12
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of the above
If I could be anything, I would be...: fine as I am
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thank you both so very much :clap:

The world is not painted in black and white but in all shades of gray.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. –Buddha
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Has anyone else had experiences with Loki? Does anyone here keep his energy around?
I am interested in having a binding of Loki done but am still weighing the potential pros and cons. I have gotten some good advice so far but what I am really looking for now is, as I said, experiences - so I can be prepared for what to expect from this particular immortal. Although he is mentioned for his strengths in magick and with fire, research has confirmed to me that he is also of course a darker type of immortal. He is a trickster in nature. I am wondering if, anyone who has kept him, can maybe tell of what he has been most helpful with - and what it might take to satisfy him or let him know that I am worthy of his time. I know already it is important to offer my respect to immortals and patience, and that will come in handy in keeping any immortal I am sure. If anyone can help me out or has any insight it would be incredibly appreciated. I am looking into making an order this week that will include a binding of Loki, so if someone can offer up more info as soon as they get a chance that would be helpful.

hupsu
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 20
Zodiac:

I'd like to bump this as the free spirit stone with the sale gave me an opportunity to order Loki. Didn't see him anywhere else in the store. Loki has always been the one of the Nordic gods I like best and the connection to magic is something I seek as well. Any experiences welcomed. :flower:

"What's a philosopher? Someone who's bright enough
to find a job with no heavy lifting." - Terry Pratchett
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

My household gives honor to Loki.

I don't have an immortal stone, so realize that may provide a different experience than direct reverence. What seems to have been deemphasized is His very Trickster nature. Loki is also known as; Lie-Smith, Father of Monsters, and Breaker of Worlds. He specializes in changes. The big catastrophic sorts.

An example: Loki does not like the idea of boredom. Which means, when you complain about being bored, a water pipe in the wall of your bedroom closet will break, flooding the area. While freaking out and trying to save your shoes you will discover your favorite pair of earrings that have been missing for months, and which you have accused three different people of stealing.
While slogging to the laundry room, in a vain attempt to save your ruined wardrobe, you will encounter the wacky next door neighbor who you avoid like the plauge, and discover she is more intelligent and interesting than you gave her credit for. She still smells really bad though.

All because He loves you.

But He can be a whole lot of fun, and get you into some really interesting trouble. For someone like me, who tends to resist change, He can be a powerfull catalyst. Loki is incredibly complex and often misunderstood.

My experience is that He revels in excess.

Oh, He's also positively disposed towards cross-dressers, transgendered, and gay people. Don't be surprised if He shows up in drag.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Maythen21 wrote:My household gives honor to Loki.

I don't have an immortal stone, so realize that may provide a different experience than direct reverence. What seems to have been deemphasized is His very Trickster nature. Loki is also known as; Lie-Smith, Father of Monsters, and Breaker of Worlds. He specializes in changes. The big catastrophic sorts.
:applause: I enjoy this post
It is true that this side of his nature seems to be neglected to a degree, it is important to understand what he is going to bring forth. Although he probably has some pretty strong magickal abilities, if you have access to all sides of him I am sure the most prominent thing will be his trickster nature. It would definitely get a little intense if you aren't prepared for it. I think that many times only parts of his energy are bound, so some keepers may not be exposed to more complex or difficult aspects he encompasses.

hupsu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ah yes, the trickster. Good point raised. Will be interesting to explore all sides of Loki. Though I hope this exploration won't end up heavy on the wallet. I'm good without too much excitement. :crazy:

hupsu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Loki arrived a few weeks ago. His energy is very strong. I think he has the most intense energy out of all my spirits. He feels much like a mentor on my magickal path. I've been feeling a push to certain areas of magick and I feel that came from Loki. His presence is strong. And his spirit stone is really perfect for him. I'm very pleased to have him in my family. :pirate2:

Return to “Immortals”