Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spriggan
If I could be anything, I would be...: A fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Enesidaone
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen wrote:
bluelight56 wrote:Hey its blue here got a question about a gorgon I got a few years back from creepyhollows it was a random free spirit they were doing long time ago and I got a gorgon and I haven't communicated with I at all any tips cause I'm slowly coming back to communicate with them.
Here is a verbal statement, you can say in 1st - English, and then 2nd in Greek - and say this 3 times, once per day for 3 days.

ALL HAIL GORGONS – I ASK TO BE YOUR FRIEND
όλα χαλάζι Γοργόνες , ζητώ να γίνει φίλος σας από τώρα και στο εξής

óla chalázi Gorgónes , zi̱tó̱ na gínei fílos sas apó tó̱ra kai sto exí̱s
Just for the FYI-

Γοργόνες = Mermaids

Γοργόνα = Gorgons

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Nope! "Gorgona" (Γοργόνα is singular). "Gorgones" (Γοργόνες) is plural
But the issue is complex - Apparently, in Greek Gorgon & Mermaid have the same exact word. mermaids and Gorgons were both considered to be sirens. I am guessing that the ancient Greek which has a dual case, might lead to an explanation. Note: The Ancient Greeks, had the following cases. : SINGULAR - DUAL - PLURAL.....Your mistake leads to an interesting mystery, which I would call: " What was used WITH the DUAL? Adjective; Noun; What? KEWL. I will post, if and when I find out.....(well its back to my Homeric Dictionary...for a browse.

Cheers,
Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Gorgons are awesome!

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

What might piss a gorgon off? I'm getting a gorgon possibly Royal ? But worried I might offend her without thinking like not giving her an altar or something :/

boop
LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

furrybunny wrote:What might piss a gorgon off? I'm getting a gorgon possibly Royal ? But worried I might offend her without thinking like not giving her an altar or something :/
I have a Crystal Gorgon. I got the impression she likes her own space when not working with others. I made her an alter. IDT she would get offended easy. Gorgons can see into u better than anyone - I found- she'll see your intentions and know u want her 2 feel welcome. 1ak

Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

I'd never actually heard of Gorgons until this post ...

Here is some information from the CH Encyclopedia about them:
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... orgon.html

If you don't have one already, I would suggest you set up a special space for her - a box, lined with their favourite things ... perhaps some green-coloured cloth, a small dish of cumin (herb), and a bloodstone gemstone. And some eggs - they love eggs apparently.

Tell her that you have set this space up just for her, and ask her - via pendulum - if she likes it.

But in the meantime, wear her vessel for a minimum of 30 days. If you can't wear it, carry it somehow - pop it in an organza bag and pin it to the inside of your clothing if you have to. It's really important to bond properly with any spirit in those first 30 days like this. Do meditation with her daily - talk to her; don't ask anything of her just yet (until your bond is sealed).

Now would also be a good time to set her a few house rules as she might see it as her role to protect you before you even assign her any tasks.

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

Ashino Tsume roshi wrote:
bluelight56 wrote:Hey its blue here got a question about a gorgon I got a few years back from creepyhollows it was a random free spirit they were doing long time ago and I got a gorgon and I haven't communicated with I at all any tips cause I'm slowly coming back to communicate with them.
Here is a verbal statement, you can say in 1st - English, and then 2nd in Greek - and say this 3 times, once per day for 3 days.

ALL HAIL GORGONS – I ASK TO BE YOUR FRIEND
όλα χαλάζι Γοργόνες , ζητώ να γίνει φίλος σας από τώρα και στο εξής

óla chalázi Gorgónes , zi̱tó̱ na gínei fílos sas apó tó̱ra kai sto exí̱s
I just purchased a custom conjure gorgone from CH and am gathering bonding/communication tips & advice before she arrives. I've never come across a verbal statement yet, I bet the greek portion will be extremely helpful and endearing for my incoming companion and I can't wait to use it.

Thankyou forum master (・.‐)ゞ

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

The original post is old, but am resurrecting it... I did an unbounds around me reading recently and the topmost spirit was a Gorgon(Female). I did not do the binding as I already have too many spirits. But I got curious and began reading about Gorgon and learnt that they are Greek spirits with snakes in their hair which can turn men to stone if they look at them. I think I can use their help in turning the men I don't like to stone like some rapists that are unjustly free;):P.
But am curious how did the Gorgon unbound which is actually a greek spirit end up in India.... I thought that in India there are the Indian spirits like Rakshasas, devatas, Vetalas etc.. So knowing that a Gorgon unbound was around me sounded bit funny to me....
Last edited by nina on Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

So my question is (which can be generic and not just related to Gorgons), is how does a Greek spirit end up in India, or rather how does an unbound spirit whose origin is from another country originate in another country. Just curious and would like to hear experiences.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Rrr, from where did you get the Indian gorgon? Any reference link?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Dark Arts”