You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zane Charles
Zodiac:

You know how you see spirits, not always in there real forms. I saw this being with my detection powers, being that it was like a floating energy dot, not to be confuse with orbs, with my naked eye.

I saw it change from red to green, then to black, anyone know what this could be, and no I know someone might ask me do I have black arts spirits no. Nor do I do that. I have talk to my spirits, and it isn't them. Not some ghost playing pranks on me, or being my spirits.

This being has claim that someone has put them there, being via magic, also if someone is good at reading what spirits are attach to people, ie tell the difference between my spirits and creepyhollows that be great. To see if its attach, and if any others are. Also if anyone that can do this and not charge money that be great, I'm all for helping witches, etc, not trying to be cheap, I'm only asking for help, not hey heres my service, not looking for handout, just like testing driving a car, just wanting a feel of what is bound to me, and whats not, being whats not suppose to be there, not hey pay me this to do that. Yeah I got it people want to make money from there gifts, but sometimes, it be nice just to ask for help and not feel pressure to buy something, just like test driving, maybe some times in life isn't free, but I'm looking for help, not looking for someone to say hey go make a help ticket on creepyhollows, or I'll do it but for this much money. Sorry if I come off little mean or a jerk in how this sounds, just I've had a lot bad experiences with people only wanting to help you only if you give them money to, I'm not here to offend someone, some people are like that, trust me, maybe not here but yeah. ^.^' I'll pay for a service if need be, like me asking someone to give me an opinion about my looks, not pay me 5 dollars to do it. Also hope I'm not offending anyone, just wanted to make myself clear that I been dealing this for a while, just want someone who might be able to help me thats all, if not thats fine to. :)

Katydid
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Angel Hybrid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Masota
Zodiac:

I had an entity around me that looked like a black orb of energy with gold eyes. It was a scavenger that was feeding off my energy. Perhaps it is similar to what you are seeing?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

To be honest, the little you've described could be one of a thousand things. Is there any more information you can give regarding what exactly this being does, acts like, smells like, feels like, etc?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Black Arts”