active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hey, guys, sorry if this is in the wrong spot, feel free to move it if so.

But, I had two questions about the Clubs that CH is offering where you subscribe and you get a binding code via e-mail each month...

1.) Do you get a pre-selected binding code sent to you each month or are you able to choose which binding you would like whichever month? Or how does that work?

And 2.) I know we aren't supposed to share information with non-subscribers about the spirits and bindings in the club, but is there like a section on the forum specifically for Club members to discuss the Club spirits and stuff? Because I love talking about my spirits, lol, and this is the only place I'm able to talk freely about them (Unfortunately, I'm a closet Keeper to everyone I know, for right now.) *\(

NARU
~She/Her~

Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Naru wrote: And 2.) I know we aren't supposed to share information with non-subscribers about the spirits and bindings in the club,
There's no way for CH to control whether people share out that information or not, so I'd say you can discuss it on the forum...people are going to talk about it regardless.

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
There's no way for CH to control whether people share out that information or not, so I'd say you can discuss it on the forum...people are going to talk about it regardless.
They don't because:
Rule #1 of CH Club, you don't talk about CH club.
People here give CH the courtesy of following those requests, at least here on the forum.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte

Aprophis wrote:
Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
They don't because:
Rule #1 of CH Club, you don't talk about CH club.
People here give CH the courtesy of following those requests, at least here on the forum.
Dude, people will talk about them regardless. Like I said, you can't control it and I'm surprised you can't see that. They can only ask that people don't, but outside of CH they talk.

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Clockwick Jeeves wrote: Dude, people will talk about them regardless. Like I said, you can't control it and I'm surprised you can't see that. They can only ask that people don't, but outside of CH they talk.
And if you read what I write you'll actually see that's what I said:
Aprophis wrote: People here give CH the courtesy of following those requests, at least here on the forum.
3|D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte

Aprophis wrote:
Clockwick Jeeves wrote: Dude, people will talk about them regardless. Like I said, you can't control it and I'm surprised you can't see that. They can only ask that people don't, but outside of CH they talk.
And if you read what I write you'll actually see that's what I said:
Aprophis wrote: People here give CH the courtesy of following those requests, at least here on the forum.
3|D
I don't need a false smiley face, ok?

We get back to what I said initially -
Clockwick Jeeves wrote: There's no way for CH to control whether people share out that information or not, so I'd say you can discuss it on the forum...people are going to talk about it regardless.
Might as well discuss it on the forum, people talk outside of it anyway.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Clockwick Jeeves wrote: Might as well discuss it on the forum, people talk outside of it anyway.
Well, since it was requested by CH not to do it, people should ask them if they're allowed to do it on the forum.
After all it's their forum, their rules, although if they don't want it posted they could just delete the threads *shrugs*

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte

Aprophis wrote:
Clockwick Jeeves wrote: Might as well discuss it on the forum, people talk outside of it anyway.
Well, since it was requested by CH not to do it, people should ask them if they're allowed to do it on the forum.
After all it's their forum, their rules, although if they don't want it posted they could just delete the threads *shrugs*
Exactly, they can simply delete the threads.

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well the reason for the rule is so that CH can keep their exclusive spirit bindings exclusive, that is why only people with Club subscriptions can have access to the information about those specific spirits. They do not want other conjurers having access to the information of the rare bindings that they offer. It's simply a way of protecting their assets, and as CH is so incredibly respected on the forum, I don't think anyone would break that rule anyways out of respect and reverence for them.

NARU
~She/Her~

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac: