Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ceza
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:COURTWINDS ARE USUALLY REALLY RESPONSIVE WITH THEIR KEEPER. I THINK YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM CREATING A CONNECTION BETWEEN YOU GUYS. WITH OFFERINGS THE BEST OFFERINGS ARE THE ONES FROM THE HEART. YEP WE GIVE YOU GUYS THE GENERAL ASSOCIATIONS FOR OFFERINGS, BUT ANYTHING YOU GIVE TO THEM THROUGH YOUR HEART MEANS THE MOST.

DIVINES TEND TO BE A LITTLE MORE ON THE QUIET SIDE. THEY ARE MORE ABOUT ACTION THAN CONVERSATION. THEY CAN REVEAL VISIONS, DREAMS, & IDEAS TO YOU TO HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR PSYCHIC SKILLS. SO TAKE THAT INTO ACCOUNT & DON'T GET TOO DISCOURAGED IF YOUR DIVINE ISN'T AS SOCIAL.
Thank you for the clarification. I was starting to wonder what would be the best way to bond with the Divine angel more. I think I might try doing readings for people more often, asking her to guide the reading.
Naru wrote:That is an amazing experience! Terrifying in the beginning, but ended up being a good one. I think my favorite part was how amidst that terrifying experience, your Courtwind was able to make you laugh and make you feel at ease. He sounds wonderful to have around.
I know right! I was really surprised. Even though it was a dream it felt so real too. And it was the only one of my dreams that I remembered clear as day.

8)|* 1 Garden Fae, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Divine Angel, 2 Red Dragons, 1 Bronwyn Angel 8)|*
Cereza
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Wanted to update and say that this bonding process has been quiet yet smooth. I carry the vessels with me everywhere.

I recently did some oracle and tarot card readings for some friends and acquaintances and asked my Divine angel to help me. I'm starting to get more intuitive with the cards instead of just going by what the book says. I feel like she's telling me the meanings. I dont actually hear any voices; it's just like this feeling of knowing. :think:
It's not quite like the gut feelings like what my faery give me tho. It's hard to explain. Maybe this is what people mean by telling the difference between your spirits' "voices"?

My Courtwind is like a quiet guard. That's the impression I get. I dont know if this is because of him, but I noticed that I havent been harassed on the street as much when I'm taking trains and buses to class. Like I'll see a guy get that look like he wants to approach me and I'm thinking oh god no and suddenly it looks like they've changed their mind. It makes me wonder if my Courtwind is putting off a protective "dont mess with her" energy. I'm not attracted to men so to be honest I hope that's the case. :lol:

8)|* 1 Garden Fae, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Divine Angel, 2 Red Dragons, 1 Bronwyn Angel 8)|*
Cereza
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I wasn't sure if I should start a new topic or not but I guess I'll just type this here.

I haven't been able to feel my spirits a lot lately so I decided to try meditating with each spirit and just tell them about stuff. Didn't really feel anything except for the garden faery and the divine angel seemingly making my 3rd eye tingle. Didn't "hear" any other response though.
I took a break for about an hour.

Then I was poking around the forums when a post reminded me of the connecting stone that came with my order.
So I held the stone in my left hand and took turns with my spirits' vessels in my right hand. I wanted to feel their energy so that I can learn to differentiate between them.

I held the divine angel's vessel first. After a few seconds I got this pounding/vibrating feeling in my head and throat. It didn't hurt but I was very surprised. I had to put her vessel aside and then it stopped shortly afterwards. 1am
The garden faery was next. When I held her vessel in my right hand, with the connecting stone in my left, I felt a subtle energy. It was like a cool breeze and a light feeling. That's the best way I can describe. It wasnt as strong as the divine angel's energy (C5), but maybe that could be because my fae is C4?
Finally I picked up my courtwind's vessel. He is C5T2. I felt a prickly feeling manifest on different parts on my body. On my arms and legs and I had to stop when I felt it spreading to my butt :lol:

This was a fun experience. I've been trying telepathy but I guess my angels just aren't that social and my faery seems to only pop in occasionally. Anyway, I'm happy I got to feel the distinct energies of all 3 of them.
I just ordered a red dragon last week and was able to get a bronwyn as a freebie! I wanted to be able to recognize the spirits who are already here before CH does those bindings.
I also have the infamous lazy orb in my order. Needless to say I'm excited for whenever Ash and Magnolia does my order. 1h

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

When I did have courtwinds, I went to donate blood and 2 minutes into it I was feeling extremely queasy and faint. All of a sudden the needle just popped out of my arm, and the nurse was like o.o in all my years that's never happened lol. My courtwinds were looking out for me, and they knew that if I went on any longer I'd probably pass out. It was the first and the last time for me donating blood, but I feel good that I tried to do it at least.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Cereza
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Bunni wrote:When I did have courtwinds, I went to donate blood and 2 minutes into it I was feeling extremely queasy and faint. All of a sudden the needle just popped out of my arm, and the nurse was like o.o in all my years that's never happened lol. My courtwinds were looking out for me, and they knew that if I went on any longer I'd probably pass out. It was the first and the last time for me donating blood, but I feel good that I tried to do it at least.

Omg that's cool! Well not the feeling faint part lol. They were definitely looking out for you <3
I don't think I'll ever donte blood. I'm deathly afraid of needles.

DreamWarrior
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dryad Fairy

I just got a Divine Angel a few days ago. I saw his listing on Etsy and I couldn't resist him even though I tried. I didn't even buy him on the day I saw him but the next day because I couldn't get him out of my thoughts. The next day after making the purchase I received a special unexpected gift. I happened to look at the clock and the time the gift arrived was exactly the time I made the purchase the day before. He came to mind right away so I knew the gift was from him. I thought wow what a special spirit. :) I'm looking forward to his vessel arriving and starting to bond with him.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

DreamWarrior wrote:I just got a Divine Angel a few days ago. I saw his listing on Etsy and I couldn't resist him even though I tried. I didn't even buy him on the day I saw him but the next day because I couldn't get him out of my thoughts. The next day after making the purchase I received a special unexpected gift. I happened to look at the clock and the time the gift arrived was exactly the time I made the purchase the day before. He came to mind right away so I knew the gift was from him. I thought wow what a special spirit. :) I'm looking forward to his vessel arriving and starting to bond with him.
Sounds you got a calling and he is happy you acted on it! 1h

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!

DreamWarrior wrote:I just got a Divine Angel a few days ago. I saw his listing on Etsy and I couldn't resist him even though I tried. I didn't even buy him on the day I saw him but the next day because I couldn't get him out of my thoughts. The next day after making the purchase I received a special unexpected gift. I happened to look at the clock and the time the gift arrived was exactly the time I made the purchase the day before. He came to mind right away so I knew the gift was from him. I thought wow what a special spirit. :) I'm looking forward to his vessel arriving and starting to bond with him.
That is just lovely! Great experience 1tu

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Cereza
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Please do keep us updated. It sounds like the start of something great. 1s

Jovana
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

ASH-MDA wrote:COURTWINDS ARE USUALLY REALLY RESPONSIVE WITH THEIR KEEPER.
I definitely agree with this, Ash! So far, my courtwinds have been extremely active with me. I find them to be good conversationalists with bold personalities, they are definitely not afraid to share their thoughts and opinions. 1ey They like to be involved in almost everything I do, I affectionately refer to them as 'the nosy angels' because they want to know what I am up to most of the time lol! I realized that their personalities actually closely resemble my own in many ways, which was a pleasant surprise. Bonding has been going really well!

Namaste,
Jovana

<3 5 courtwind angels, 1 psy vampire, 1 senmurv <3

Return to “Angels”