Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ceza
Zodiac:

Hi everyone. I was just wondering about everyone's experiences with Courtwind and Divine angels. Mostly the latter since I havent see many topics about Divine angels.

I just received the vessels for a male Courtwind and a female Divine angel last week and it's been pretty quiet here. ::poke::

I haven't really been posting in the forums so for some background on me and my spirits:

Before it was just me and my garden fairy. She was pretty social in the beginning and now she just just kinda pops in on me and goes back to whatever it is fae do in their spare time. :lol:
I felt like maybe she was bored. When I'm not in class I just stay home and watch movies, draw, etc.

I decided to get the angels because it just felt right.
I obviously got the Courtwind because I saw from the forums they really look out for their keepers. I actually live in a pretty negative household and I want to save up to move out again. If I was being called for a custom conjuration of a Courtwind it definitely makes sense to me.

I'm still not sure how the Divine angel ended up in my cart but I got it anyway lol. I have been practicing with oracle cards and I actually just recently got an angel tarot deck.
Perhaps using the cards more will help me connect with the Divine angel better?

To be honest, I'm not really asking anything specific but I am curious about these angels. They're so....silent lol. If anyone wants to share their experiences I'd be glad to read them!

8)|* 1 Garden Fae, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Divine Angel, 2 Red Dragons, 1 Bronwyn Angel 8)|*
Cereza
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I forgot to say I have been trying to connect and make them feel welcome!

I got charging and connecting stones with my order. The first thing I did was charge them along with my garden fairy.
Then I wanted to have a little meeting with all 3 of my spirits. I used an oracle deck and had each spirit choose a card for anything they want me to know. I use the method of shuffling until a card just pops out.

So the fairy chose the Compromise card. Makes total sense. I know she was a bit bummed about now having only half a bookshelf to dedicate to her things and trinkets. But I feel like she will adjust well. I haven't felt any negative energy. I know she cant really be that upset since the angels are sharing the other half. (Eventually I do want everyone to have their little space when I am able to move into my own place.)

For the Courtwind he chose the Devotion card and it made me giggle because it's so blunt and straight to the point. Maybe he's just not social? I have no idea but that was sweet to me lol

For the Divine I got the Death card. I'm not sure what aspect of myself is being "reborn" if that's how she intended to use the card, but I was drawn more to the image on the card. It depicts a person on their knees crying and 2 angels around that person trying to comfort them. I feel like she was trying to say that her and the Courtwind will look out for me.

So that's the details of the little reading I did with them. I havent really seen or felt anything from them yet like I did in the beginning with my fairy but I know that they care for me. :grouphug:

8)|* 1 Garden Fae, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Divine Angel, 2 Red Dragons, 1 Bronwyn Angel 8)|*
Oriyn
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Caladrius, Gargoyle
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriyn Destiny
Zodiac:

On the death card, the imagery in that deck certainly applies. But also, rebirth can also be 'a new start' or 'an awakening'. With your situation, a new start could be that desired move in the future. I've read that a high energy shift of white arts (like angels) could start an awakening of one's senses and abilities so too, it could be a suggestion that that is on the way for you due to the combination of angels and fae or that the Divine wishes to help you in that aspect. Just my take on it.

List of spirits in my family is now officially too long to list everyone! I'm over 500 text characters!!!!!!

Cereza
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Oriyn wrote:On the death card, the imagery in that deck certainly applies. But also, rebirth can also be 'a new start' or 'an awakening'. With your situation, a new start could be that desired move in the future. I've read that a high energy shift of white arts (like angels) could start an awakening of one's senses and abilities so too, it could be a suggestion that that is on the way for you due to the combination of angels and fae or that the Divine wishes to help you in that aspect. Just my take on it.
Thanks for the input! I hadn't thought of that.
Do you think CH categories might play a part in this energy shift too? Because my fairy is Class 4 but the Courtwind is Class 5T2 and the Divine is Class 5.

Cereza
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Also, I've read the encyclopedia like a thousand times but if anyone has offering ideas for them, can you please let me know?
I've tried streaming classical violin music for the Courtwind. Not sure if he enjoyed it since I didnt feel anything from him but I guess it's the thought that counts, right? lol

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If you do a search for courtwind angels and one for the divine, you will find a lot of information about them both!!!

I have an army of courtwinds myself and they will let you know that they are around, you may experience some static electricity. I have experienced that and even had the lights go off and on when they have been around and also had dreams of them as well!!!!

The courtwinds will always be with you making sure that you are safe and if anyone does any kind of wrong against you, they will make sure that it is righted, it may take some time, but it will get righted!!!!!

Some of my divines have showed up in my dreams as well and seem to like to make sure that no one gives me any kind of bad dreams, unless it is something that I need to see!!!!

Also both will show up with my immortals and my dragons!!! I had one dream with all of my courtwinds and Thor, which was really cool with all the lightening that all of them had going on in the dream!!!! It was quite beautiful!!!!

the longer you work with them, the more you will see and notice, it just takes a little bit of time and working with your cards with them is a good start!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Cereza
new here
new here
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:If you do a search for courtwind angels and one for the divine, you will find a lot of information about them both!!!

I have an army of courtwinds myself and they will let you know that they are around, you may experience some static electricity. I have experienced that and even had the lights go off and on when they have been around and also had dreams of them as well!!!!

The courtwinds will always be with you making sure that you are safe and if anyone does any kind of wrong against you, they will make sure that it is righted, it may take some time, but it will get righted!!!!!

Some of my divines have showed up in my dreams as well and seem to like to make sure that no one gives me any kind of bad dreams, unless it is something that I need to see!!!!

Also both will show up with my immortals and my dragons!!! I had one dream with all of my courtwinds and Thor, which was really cool with all the lightening that all of them had going on in the dream!!!! It was quite beautiful!!!!

the longer you work with them, the more you will see and notice, it just takes a little bit of time and working with your cards with them is a good start!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::
Wow that's amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!
I'm definitely trying to put the time in to bond with them. I carry their vessels around with me of course. I also invite them into my dreams but I haven't really been dreaming lately.
When I get some money I would like to go thrift store hopping with them to find items for the angel altar.

Actually it's funny because today I felt myself being drawn to a thrift store that I pass by everyday on my way to class. Inside I found this cute garden fairy statue for only $6!

I have no doubt who wanted me to go in there. lol

I'm in tune with the gut feelings I get from my fairy. I hope in time that will be the case with my angels as well. :grouphug:

Cereza
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I wanted to update to say that my Courtwind was in my dream last night!

I was asleep for 12 hours actually so I had an array of random dreams. I'm actually still questioning if at some point I actually traveled.

But anyway, in the dream I was home alone at night sleeping when I suddenly heard a scream come from outside. I jumped out of bed and peeked outside through the blinds. I didn't see anyone (as in, a human) but I saw a shadow figure standing out in the street staring at my house. I also saw a smaller shadow figure, probably the size of a large dog, approaching the front door. This isn't the first time I've seen these figures seemingly made out of darkness in my dreams, but this is the first time I've seen one that I've actually gotten a malicious vibe from.
Of course I was scared. I ran back in my room and sat on the bed. Then I remembered my spirits and held my Courtwind's vessel in my hands. I asked him for help and almost immediately I felt this great amount of energy. It was like, electric, and it actually tickled too so I started laughing.
I didn't see or hear him, but I just got this feeling that he would take care of it. When I felt it was safe again I looked through the blinds and everything looked normal again.

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

COURTWINDS ARE USUALLY REALLY RESPONSIVE WITH THEIR KEEPER. I THINK YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM CREATING A CONNECTION BETWEEN YOU GUYS. WITH OFFERINGS THE BEST OFFERINGS ARE THE ONES FROM THE HEART. YEP WE GIVE YOU GUYS THE GENERAL ASSOCIATIONS FOR OFFERINGS, BUT ANYTHING YOU GIVE TO THEM THROUGH YOUR HEART MEANS THE MOST.

DIVINES TEND TO BE A LITTLE MORE ON THE QUIET SIDE. THEY ARE MORE ABOUT ACTION THAN CONVERSATION. THEY CAN REVEAL VISIONS, DREAMS, & IDEAS TO YOU TO HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR PSYCHIC SKILLS. SO TAKE THAT INTO ACCOUNT & DON'T GET TOO DISCOURAGED IF YOUR DIVINE ISN'T AS SOCIAL.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That is an amazing experience! Terrifying in the beginning, but ended up being a good one. I think my favorite part was how amidst that terrifying experience, your Courtwind was able to make you laugh and make you feel at ease. He sounds wonderful to have around.

NARU
~She/Her~

Return to “Angels”