You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ceza
Zodiac:

Hi everyone.
I wanted to start a general offering thread for people who are stuck trying to figure out what to give to their spirits to show appreciation. :7
Are there different kind of offerings you give based on if the spirit is White or Dark arts?
Do they have their own altar/space in your home?
I want everyone to share what kind of things you like to offer to your spirits as well as ideas. :)

8)|* 1 Garden Fae, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Divine Angel, 2 Red Dragons, 1 Bronwyn Angel 8)|*
Cereza
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I'll start!
I have an altar/space for my spirits. I consider dedicating a space to be like a first offering of sorts.
My garden fairy's space has a candle, a statue, charging box, offering bowl, leaf shaped tea-light holder, a box with her fairy oracle cards, and her "treasure chest."
I usually offer sunflower seeds, sugar, sweets, or fruit.

Something I've done for my fairy is to take a small box and dedicate to her. I call it her little treasure chest lol.
Inside there are things that I've made for her, a rose quartz crystal, a sugar packet, and even found items like feathers, lost earrings/jewelry parts, seashells, etc.
It's something like a treasure that grows over time. I'm in the process of doing the same for my Courtwind and Divine angels.

The angels have their own space too but they just arrived 2 weeks ago so it's still a work in progress.
For the Divine angel, so far her space houses my oracle and tarot cards.
For the Courtwind angel, I've actually just recently gotten the box for his "treasures." It's pretty small. It's a jewelry box that has a smooth texture inside and the outside is all mirror.
(Like this but without the writing)
It felt very fitting because the mirrors reminded me of a shielding technique where negative energy is returned to the sender :lol:

Still looking for a nice box for the Divine angel.
I also plan to buy crystals and candles for both of my angels.

8)|* 1 Garden Fae, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Divine Angel, 2 Red Dragons, 1 Bronwyn Angel 8)|*
Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

hey Cereza! i do food and scent offerings and have my spirits tell me if they like what i'm sharing with them.

usually i'll check the CH encyclopedia when I'm getting a weird craving for certain foods (not pregnant btw). it's interesting to find what food/ spice/ scent correlates to what spirit/entity, ya know?

Much thanks,
Ravenna182 and company 8)|* :B :*3

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
EGOTIST
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Cereza wrote:Hi everyone.
I wanted to start a general offering thread for people who are stuck trying to figure out what to give to their spirits to show appreciation. :7
Are there different kind of offerings you give based on if the spirit is White or Dark arts?
Do they have their own altar/space in your home?
I want everyone to share what kind of things you like to offer to your spirits as well as ideas. :)
Great idea! :U

For my fae and other companions I usually offer candy and anything chocolate-y.

I also got the offerings listed for CH, so my spirit companions have their own charged offering stones and herbs that I can offer at any time (which I've kept right next to each of their vessels).

For their homes, I used a bowl, two boxes, and their charging bags (for their vessels to rest on).

Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 77
Spelled Number: 34
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I generally offer my spirits what they ask for, as long as it's not expensive or difficult to get. My water fae is content with water, my marid and waif fae both like sand, and my white dragon like spiced tea, for more traditional examples. However, my waif fae also likes action movies and having her vessel set near houseplants, my marid djinn likes to discuss religion, and my white dragon likes teaching me about magic. So there are traditional and non-traditional offerings you can offer.

“Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.” – Unknown

Loki is my homeboy and Heru is my voice of reason.

“Don’t speak unless you can improve the silence.” – Spanish Proverb
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Cereza wrote:I'll start!
I have an altar/space for my spirits. I consider dedicating a space to be like a first offering of sorts.
My garden fairy's space has a candle, a statue, charging box, offering bowl, leaf shaped tea-light holder, a box with her fairy oracle cards, and her "treasure chest."

Something I've done for my fairy is to take a small box and dedicate to her. I call it her little treasure chest lol.
Inside there are things that I've made for her, a rose quartz crystal, a sugar packet, and even found items like feathers, lost earrings/jewelry parts, seashells, etc.
It's something like a treasure that grows over time. I'm in the process of doing the same for my Courtwind and Divine angels.

The angels have their own space too but they just arrived 2 weeks ago so it's still a work in progress.
For the Courtwind angel, I've actually just recently gotten the box for his "treasures." It's pretty small. It's a jewelry box that has a smooth texture inside and the outside is all mirror.
It felt very fitting because the mirrors reminded me of a shielding technique where negative energy is returned to the sender :lol:

All three of your spirits are in the category that love flowery scents, especially lavender and apple. Try rose scents with them as well.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Cereza
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Ravenna182 wrote:hey Cereza! i do food and scent offerings and have my spirits tell me if they like what i'm sharing with them.

usually i'll check the CH encyclopedia when I'm getting a weird craving for certain foods (not pregnant btw). it's interesting to find what food/ spice/ scent correlates to what spirit/entity, ya know?
Whoa I've never had my spirits make me crave something. Or maybe they have and I just didnt realize lol.
EGOIST wrote:Great idea! :U

For my fae and other companions I usually offer candy and anything chocolate-y.

I also got the offerings listed for CH, so my spirit companions have their own charged offering stones and herbs that I can offer at any time (which I've kept right next to each of their vessels).

For their homes, I used a bowl, two boxes, and their charging bags (for their vessels to rest on).
That sounds great! What exactly is an offering stone? It's in the CH store?
Amanirense wrote:I generally offer my spirits what they ask for, as long as it's not expensive or difficult to get. My water fae is content with water, my marid and waif fae both like sand, and my white dragon like spiced tea, for more traditional examples. However, my waif fae also likes action movies and having her vessel set near houseplants, my marid djinn likes to discuss religion, and my white dragon likes teaching me about magic. So there are traditional and non-traditional offerings you can offer.
That sounds like some nice low budget offerings.
At one point I had a container garden for my fairy but it didn't really prosper. I think it's too hot for certain flowers down here in Miami. :(

Every now and then I like to watch one of the Tinkerbell movies with my fairy. I dont think she cares too much for the specifics of how thing work in their world, but more for the friendship theme of the movies.
Like one line that stuck out in Great Fairy Rescue was something along the lines of "The greatest talent a fairy can have is simply being a friend."

Cereza
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:

All three of your spirits are in the category that love flowery scents, especially lavender and apple. Try rose scents with them as well.
Thanks for the suggestion! 8)|*
I actually have a rose candle on my fairy's altar right now.
Lavender and apple sounds lovely. I'll have to go find some 3D

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Cereza wrote:
Huffette wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion! 8)|*
I actually have a rose candle on my fairy's altar right now.
Lavender and apple sounds lovely. I'll have to go find some 3D

They are readily available at WalMart.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
SilentMoon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,Angel,Vampire

I always have incense, oils, candles, and crystals/mineral offerings as a "starter," and whittle it down to see what the spirit likes specifically. The types of the above just depends on the spirit.

Needless to say, I have an altar that looks like the weirdest mineral and candle exhibition ever...

The spirits I work with and keep personally are mostly dark, but they don't ask for anything too far out that I haven't given them already. Sometimes I'll prepare a 7 day candle (which I need to do today) dressed with their favorite oils for them. When I cook for a special occasion, I offer some of my meal to them in communion with the spirits--which I recently did on New Year's.

This sounds so silly, but when Yankee Candle has their $1 tealight special, I stock up on different scents, put them on the altar, and see who responds to what. Sometimes I just use intuition, but I mostly read the flame (harder since I can't be there for the full 8-hour burn), or the results of the burn itself.

They seem entertained enough by the variety.

Visit my shop:
https://www.bonanza.com/booths/DarlingDarkling

Use ISAWITONCH for 25% off your purchase!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”