new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lemuria

I have an order for Enochian Ophaniel coming my way. And I was wondering if anyone can tell me their personal experiences with him, so I can know what to expect. Pretty please? 8|

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I only have one experience from the Enochian Angel Ophaniel. If you have read his Encyclopedia page, it says the Keeper may get a "feeling of being looked into." I was standing in the bathroom when invoking him (don't ask why, as I have no good answer for that one), and shortly afterwards I did get a feeling of someone looking deep into me. It was strange, and it does make one feel vulnerable. I am not going to lie about that. And his presence does command respect, there is no question about that. I have not worked that deeply with Ophaniel yet, so I am afraid I don't have that many other experiences to share.

QueenIsis
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lemuria

Spirit Wings wrote:I only have one experience from the Enochian Angel Ophaniel. If you have read his Encyclopedia page, it says the Keeper may get a "feeling of being looked into." I was standing in the bathroom when invoking him (don't ask why, as I have no good answer for that one), and shortly afterwards I did get a feeling of someone looking deep into me. It was strange, and it does make one feel vulnerable. I am not going to lie about that. And his presence does command respect, there is no question about that. I have not worked that deeply with Ophaniel yet, so I am afraid I don't have that many other experiences to share.
Thank you for your experience Spirit :)
Anyone else?

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2

This is good i was thinking on getting him

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

QueenIsis wrote:
Spirit Wings wrote:I only have one experience from the Enochian Angel Ophaniel. If you have read his Encyclopedia page, it says the Keeper may get a "feeling of being looked into." I was standing in the bathroom when invoking him (don't ask why, as I have no good answer for that one), and shortly afterwards I did get a feeling of someone looking deep into me. It was strange, and it does make one feel vulnerable. I am not going to lie about that. And his presence does command respect, there is no question about that. I have not worked that deeply with Ophaniel yet, so I am afraid I don't have that many other experiences to share.
Thank you for your experience Spirit :)
Anyone else?
You're welcome :) (And to those that might wonder; I have changed my username from Spirit Wings to Engel. Just to clear that up. 2hp )

Return to “Angels”