Third Eye Opening Herbs

Which ones do you love to work with? Or, which ones do you have questions about?
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Magemoss wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:
Caiyros Arlen wrote:Cannibis, Yage
Does cannabis include hemp? I've seen at least one site that offers hemp as a dietary supplement.
Yes, hemp and marijuana are in the same genus of plants, Cannabis.
The female cannabis plant is used for marihuana, its blossoms carry the THC, which is a drug that could be dangerous for some people, especially consumed together with alcohol. The male plants are THCfree and no danger for health.

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Wait, you said lemon grass can do that? What the hell!!! I have tons of lemon grass in my front yard and I don't drink it cuz I hate tea. Now I found out it can do that, I think I should try it.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:
Caiyros Arlen wrote:Cannibis, Yage
Does cannabis include hemp? I've seen at least one site that offers hemp as a dietary supplement.
It depends on how it was dried and "Cured".
C A
Is there a particular technique I should look for, before buying hemp? Not that it wouldn't be a good product in and of itself, if the list of benefits it provides as a dietary supplement are to be believed. But hey, if I can track down a hemp product that also is going to be beneficial to the third eye, that's more incentive to purchase it.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I have made incense at home, with herbs artemisia, laurel and star anise. And I burn at night, before bed, doing exercise reading the crystal ball. These herbs are associated with clairvoyance and the blond helps in the interpretation of oracles.
I have a herb that I bought the seedling, called the dream herb (Calea zacatechichi) and it is an herb that has taken tea before bed, causes drowsiness and well being and helps to have vivid dreams. It is bitter but I have a less bitter, but less potent variety.
I also discovered through a book, which rubbing marjoram in the third eye, asking the elemental to awaken the third eye. as I do not have marjoram, I bought the essential oil of marjoram.
I also do herbal baths for clairvoyance, one or several joints: star anise, mugwort, laurel, lavender and we have a few lesser known herbs used. It makes it look like a tea, lets it soften and throws in the body after the hygienic bath.

Return to “Herbs/Minerals/Oils”