Newbie needs help with Kobold

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
SpookyBoo*
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still learning
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Jinniyah Amethyst SpiralDancer
Zodiac:

Hello :). So, I've used the CH Encyclopedia including other internet sources to learn more about a Kobold that I may soon be welcoming to my home. First, my purpose for adopting one is for help around the house (obviously) since I share a home with 6 other family members and I'm usually the only one who contributes by cooking dinners, cleaning bathrooms, washing laundry, etc. My grandmother typically helps but she is an elder and my mother is pretty much the only income providing for the family unit-but this is a long, complicated story. Ugh.
Anyway, I saw a Kobold listed under the CH SRA and put in my request. I've never had a Kobold in my care and when I think of them I am instantly reminded of Dobby from HP, but the twist is I've read that Kobolds can have a darker side and create chaos in your home. This I can see if the spirit is being neglected and mistreated which he won't be from me. I've also read from other posts that keepers who care for them get a feeling their spirit is "pressed" and I was wondering if I could at least ask my spirit to rest when my family and I rest but possibly lend his energy during the day when it is needed most?

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I have a Kobold, and she is a delight
I have never seen her as anything but helpful and sweet
They want table scraps left out for them, but that's not hard to do
Also she is very helpful, she has told me when something opened a 'door' in my house and where it was
She also just makes me smile and happy she is around, and she is working to make my household smoother and more peaceful

She is a wonderful addition to my crew and household 8)|*

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
SpookyBoo*
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you! :) Ive recently put in a request to adopt one through the CH SRA program. I cant wait until he or she arrives and i was thinking of purchasing a lovely cup and saucer set for him/her, nothing too expensive as i can find unique ones at a thrift shop. :)

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. KOBOLDS ARE GOOD PEOPLE, THEY GET ALONG WITH ALMOST ANYONE. THEY REALLY ARE A TEAM PLAYER. I THINK GETTING A CUP & SAUCER IS A COOL WAY OF GIVING A 'WELCOME HOME' GREETING.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
SpookyBoo*
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aww, thanks Ash! :)

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

The Cup and Saucer is a really cute idea! 3|D
And I personally have found that Kobolds and Gnomes work well together too
They do their hardest to make your household a more harmonious please

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
SpookyBoo*
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

BlazeTigerNahti:
Thank you :) I try my best for all of my spirits. :) I can't see or hear them but I still try to show them that I love and appreciate them. When I purchase my set I may put up a picture ;)

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I'm sure they know and can feel your appreciation :)
It took me a while to learn that I was actually seeing and hearing my crew, I just discounted it as me
I'm sure you're noticing something, you're just not used to it being from your crew
something a lot of people don't get (And I used to be 1 of the people lol) is that if your spirits/ entities talk to you it's normally telepathic and normally you hear them in your mind, and seeing as you're not used to hearing anyone else in your head you hear it in your own voice normally..... So you think it's your own thoughts lol
also a ton of people see 'shadows' move and rationalize it out that it was a movement of light (And some times that IS the case) when it's actually your crew manifesting as a shadow that moved

It's a learning process :)
Congrats again on your Kobold :)

SpookyBoo*
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac: