Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:You don’t need to do any rituals to create a connection when they arrive. You can just start working with them.
Thanks. :] I was wondering if in the Tenured membership, I got to see more posts, and if so, if there are any more about servitors in general, and the ones from WWP. Do I need to reach a certain number of posts? I've scanned the entire forum for info on servitors.
I think I may be right in saying you can see all WWP's posts by careful searching. Her forum name is wingedwolfpsion and you'll find how-tos on servitor creation among the very oldest posts in those search results.

There is also an e-book available under the name Winged Wolf called Beginning Psionics.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Lewk wrote:
heypanda wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:You don’t need to do any rituals to create a connection when they arrive. You can just start working with them.
Thanks. :] I was wondering if in the Tenured membership, I got to see more posts, and if so, if there are any more about servitors in general, and the ones from WWP. Do I need to reach a certain number of posts? I've scanned the entire forum for info on servitors.
I think I may be right in saying you can see all WWP's posts by careful searching. Her forum name is wingedwolfpsion and you'll find how-tos on servitor creation among the very oldest posts in those search results.

There is also an e-book available under the name Winged Wolf called Beginning Psionics.
Thanks. :8) I've actually read pretty much all her posts on here. I wanted to access Like2Read's blog in the tenured section, because she mentioned in a post somewhere that she had info on WWP's servitors in it.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”