Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

I am reading the old interesting threads about servitors and their basic creation. But I wonder , as servitors need a continuous source of energy to ''live''and be fed- and they are often programmed to take this energy they need from their vessel stone as WingedWolfPsion does and explains here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 10#p540214

where does this energy come from ? I suppose the vessel stone is filled with chi energy instead of the psi energy normally used to create a servitor . But it has to be everlasting, a continuously ''autocharging ''vessel to provide the amount of energy that the servitor needs to be fed. So the question is : what type of energy is used to feed the servitor after its creation, and how can this energy be made ''autocharging'' and inextinguishable ?
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You could connect to the energy source (pretty much where all that energy stems from) itself or to elemental energies. They are pretty much in endless supply.
Or you create a construct that generates energy if that is possible, though mostly I think they either transform other energies or go to the source.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you Aprophis, it sounds a great idea 8) , in this case - by feeding the servitor with elemental energy- it wouldn't even be necessary a vessel , am I correct ? But , if I wish to use a vessel - as a stone- how can I fill this vessel with elemental unexguishable overlasting energy ? :T ?
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Well From what I know of WWP she uses Astral Energy
Different Magi use different sources and it's how you can get to tell who made each Servitor
In my opinion the energy sources are only limited by your imagination and creativity

Just make sure you make them to Psy Vampy, because it can take the energy from you or people near you and that could cause illnesses

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Erszebet wrote:Thank you Aprophis, it sounds a great idea 8) , in this case - by feeding the servitor with elemental energy- it wouldn't even be necessary a vessel , am I correct ? But , if I wish to use a vessel - as a stone- how can I fill this vessel with elemental unexguishable overlasting energy ? :T ?
Well, you would have to know how to open a portal or a connection to the source of any elemental energy. If you are able to create constructs, you should be able how to figure out how to do that for yourself.
I can't really tell you more than imagining connecting to that source, creating a connection to the vessel with the intent of having the energy flow into it and always filling it. Because that's basically what I would do. Will that work for you? Maybe, maybe not.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte

Hi BlazeTigerNahti . By Psy Vampy, do you mean I should use psi energy instead of chi energy ? and when using an external source to feed the servitor-such as elemental , astral energy etc.- how can I make the vessel autocharging ? just visualizing this energy as everlasting ? and , if it can be considered as chi energy, wouldn't it be dangerous (I mean, servitor could go out of my control).
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Erszebet wrote:Hi BlazeTigerNahti . By Psy Vampy, do you mean I should use psi energy instead of chi energy ? and when using an external source to feed the servitor-such as elemental , astral energy etc.- how can I make the vessel autocharging ? just visualizing this energy as everlasting ? and , if it can be considered as chi energy, wouldn't it be dangerous (I mean, servitor could go out of my control).
Actually, I mean don't make it where it can feed off of people
If you're making a servitor for the first time it can be dangerous (Speaking from Experience)
I also suggest making a 'Self Destruction' command just in case something else highjacks your work

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

As was mentioned, you can create a link to the elemental planes, you can also have it so the servitor draws energy from ambient sources, there is a ton of leaked energy in your surroundings, you can program the servitor to use it for its own power.
"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you Darklordmidnight, I think I will use a vessel stone as a link with the elemental energies .
I suppose I can basically create this link ritually as I normally do with any ritual involving the elements.
WingedWolfPsion
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like what I am. ;)
My magical/paranormal name...: Winged Wolf
Zodiac:

We don't typically detail how our servitors get energy, because it represents a point where someone hostile could try to cut them off. But their vessels are tied to an energy source, and the servitor uses that pool of energy that collects within the vessel for itself. Not all of our servitors use the same energy sources, or same energy types, and some can also acquire energy from other sources.
--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire..."

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”