Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tita
Zodiac:

Hey guys, hope you're all doing well.
I'm creating this topic in the hopes of getting some input about some pretty weird (but great) experiences I've been having the last few days.
In the last couple of days, small birds have been flying very close to me (almost flying into me at times) while I've been walking or sitting outside. This alone wouldn't cause me to suspect the paranormal, but in all the times that the birds have almost flown into me (and I mean mere centimeters away) I've had friends who were right next to me who claim they didn't here or see anything! Not the flapping, or the chirping or the body of the bird that was a mere foot away from them 8Z
I ordered a shikigami from CH a few weeks ago, and according to the encyclopedia they often manifest as small rodents or birds. Could my shikigami be visiting me before its vessel arrives? What do you guys think?
I've never been very sensitive to the paranormal and I'm still fairly new to spirit keeping so I'm super excited about this 3|D
P.S. If it was my shikigami manifesting, is it normal that I'm the only one who can see it?

Keeper of (1) Ifrit Djinn, (2) Marid Djinn,(1) Venetian Dragon, (1) Volkh, (1) Shikigami, (1) Hound of Annwn, (1) Nympho and (1) Liderc
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

It's possible it could be a sign of a shikigami, yes? It is possible that other people don't notice the signs. Apparently we use the right hand sign of our brain which is our intuitional side that picks up these kind of things. Most people don't really use the right side of their brain so they may not always notice. If it's happened enough for you to take notice it's probably a sign.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

By all means yes. Congratulations. I was told the moment you order the spirits, they are aware. My kids and I have had visitations from our spirits before the vessels arrived.

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
cnz
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spriggan
If I could be anything, I would be...: A fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Enesidaone
Zodiac:

Talking from my personal experiences, yes, I had spirits manifesting after the moment the order is placed. I had experienced that from not just one seller, so I will assume that it is a common occurrence. I think it feels great to "know" that they are there with you! :)

Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

my vampire said it was ok to tell this soooo here goes!
when i first got "D", right after i made the purchase (i was listening to violin music at the time) and David Garret's version of "Smooth Criminal" started playing right after i received the info which mentioned that he would work like "a partner in crime with my demon" :) ;p 8)|* :B

Much thanks,
Ravenna182 and company :B 8)|* ;p :Q :D 8)|* :*3

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

Hi cfergu01.
It's not a good idea to have your real photo on a para site.
It's like asking some a** hole to cast on you.
Yes. It happens.

Thought you should know.

cfergu01
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Hi Zirk,
Thanks for the info. I changed my profile pic. It was a possibility I never considered so I appreciate you letting me know :)
Best.

Keeper of (1) Ifrit Djinn, (2) Marid Djinn,(1) Venetian Dragon, (1) Volkh, (1) Shikigami, (1) Hound of Annwn, (1) Nympho and (1) Liderc
cfergu01
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Ravenna182,
Haha! I think that's a great experience by way of introduction ^.^ "D" sounds like he has a wicked sense of humor \D

cfergu01
new here
new here
Zodiac:

cnz,
Thanks for your reply! I'm pretty convinced that this is my shikigami now and I think the feeling of he/she being "there" is great too 8)|* I hope I get to interact with them even more in the future!
Best regards

cfergu01
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Whimsical Sage and Genesis Love,
Thanks so much for your replies! Your input really solidified what I thought about my experiences :)
GenesisLove, I'm so glad that you've had similar experiences. I've kind of suspected something similar myself. Two days after ordering my first spirit from CH, I kept seeing flashes of light throughout my house. I always thought "I'm just imagining things, its way too soon for anything to manifest". I'm glad it was an actual occurrence rather than me going crazy 8)|*
Whimsical Sage, That makes a lot of sense as to why my friends didn't notice anything :) I'm positive now that what I saw was my shikigami basically introducing him/her-self to me and making their presence known :*)
Best regards to you both

Return to “Dark Arts”